• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You are trying to stop something that's been happening before gaf was even around. It's been happening before the world even knew what the internet is. Go get some food at chipotle and go watch wonder woman. You'll feel better.

Like Charlie Sheen said. Stop worrying about Ferris Bueller.

You are trying to stop something that's been happening before gaf was even around. It's been happening before the world even knew what the internet is. Go get some food at chipotle and go watch wonder woman. You'll feel better.

Can you stop saying patronizing shit like that? It's really childish. I already had stopped talking about it until Deku chose to reignite a comment almost an hour and a half old.

Like I said, I said my bit. There's nothing left to say on the matter.

LukeSmith

chipotle sounds good
there's this lifehack for ordering from there

Man Xur has some tempting stuff this week. Got helm of Saint14 for my defender, wonder if Trespasser is worth it.

Tempted to get Light Beyond Nemesis for my Warlock(having fun with the generate Orbs build+Telesto)

Trespasser is still pretty good but the special ammo change and the subsequent primary dominated meta makes it much, much less deadly compared to good legendaries like wormwood.

aarcane

Seeing as I was never able to get a decent Matador, I decided to dust off this old thing.

iedpK4G.jpg

I should probably feel bad about using this, but I don't.

Deku Tree

I did lost to light like 20 times and we killed driksis every time no problem and on second to last try I finally got my ship. Then my team mate luckily got his ship on the next try. I was happy because I never wanted to do that mission again. Then after that I felt like eating some Chipotle.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can you stop saying patronizing shit like that? It's really childish. I already had stopped talking about it until Deku chose to reignite a comment almost an hour and a half old.

Like I said, I said my bit. There's nothing left to say on the matter.

Aiiieeeee. -=runs=-

Chipotle is too crowded so I went and got a cheesesteak.

Mexican food takes away a week of my life every time I eat it but it's worth it. Looks like the Destiny Gods saved me this time though.

chipotle sounds good
there's this lifehack for ordering from there

Where's my twerking emote? -=cracks knuckles=-

Frostburn

Man Chipotle sounds good, dinner plans set for tonight (My life hack is I order using the app so I don't have to wait in line) I used to do that for lunch and still eat there, for dinner though I normally just grab it and head back home. I've been watching too many 4K recordings of the Destiny 2 footage from E3, super pumped to try it out on PC but until then I'll keep firing up the PS4 Pro and replaying some stuff in Destiny. No other game scratches that itch quite the same way.

EDIT: Did anyone on DGAF start a poll yet for which version/s people are buying? I feel like I need to double dip PS4+PC at this point.

LTWood12

Man Chipotle sounds good, dinner plans set for tonight (My life hack is I order using the app so I don't have to wait in line) I used to do that for lunch and still eat there, for dinner though I normally just grab it and head back home. I've been watching too many 4K recordings of the Destiny 2 footage from E3, super pumped to try it out on PC but until then I'll keep firing up the PS4 Pro and replaying some stuff in Destiny. No other game scratches that itch quite the same way.

EDIT: Did anyone on DGAF start a poll yet for which version/s people are buying? I feel like I need to double dip PS4+PC at this point.

I'll be on PS4.

Is a #8 like four #2s?

that one took me a minute. bravo sir.

EL CUCO

I'm very close to cancelling my PS4 pre-order and just sticking to PC. Even the ugly "dynamic theme" looks low res lol

Anybody ever successfully cancel a pre-order on PSN?

So I preordered the base D2 for the PS4 and preordered PC. I think I'll be making the jump to PC once it comes out. I'm excited to see what D2 has in store for us. Super pumped.

EL CUCO

PS4 version cancelled.

I'll be living vicariously thru you guys for a month and a half, but it'll be worth the wait 😰

I really wish Bungie could've gone with 60fps on console. Hoping we can keep team WIPE strong on both platforms, since we're fragmented now 😭

FyreWulff

PS4 version cancelled.

I'll be living vicariously thru you guys for a month and a half, but it'll be worth the wait 😰

I really wish Bungie could've gone with 60fps on console. Hoping we can keep team WIPE strong on both platforms, since we're fragmented now 😭

console makers should make consoles with actual CPUs in them

LTWood12

no lettuce is the right choice

No lettuce 🤢

Nice of you to lettuce know you are still checking in now and then.

Leaf the man his small pleasures.

Good man

I dont know how people can eat chipotle

I'm turning a little green with all these puns

I romaine skeptical about this.

i guess you could say my lunch...was the tip of the iceberg.

PS4 version cancelled.

Though we rarely played together, I'll miss seeing The Cuco's emblem on my friends page.

Bold One

People are so jealous of Destiny's success. I can piss people off just by telling them I play Destiny. I can insult them in all sorts of ways but they rub it off but if I tell them I play Destiny it's like I killed one of their family members. I don't think any other big name franchise gets as much hate.

A
N
T
H
E
M

lebron1.png
ngDCi9a.png

Deku Tree

A
N
T
H
E
M

lebron1.png
ngDCi9a.png

Anthem is competing with Destiny 2s first big expansion in late 2018 and maybe late 2019 because you know it's gonna get delayed. And even then Bioware has put out mostly stinkers since they joined EA. They have a pretty bad track record recently.

If Anthem is fun then I'll be playing it.

Frostburn

I feel like there is room for Destiny 2 and Anthem to co-exist. I'm looking forward to Destiny 2 more at this point because I know what Bungie has to offer, lot of unknowns for Anthem right now but I can see playing both for sure.

Kyoufu

Anthem is competing with Destiny 2s first bit expansion in late 2018 and maybe late 2019 because you know it's gonna get delayed. And even then Bioware has put out mostly stinkers since they joined EA. They have a pretty bad track record recently.

If Anthem is fun then I'll be playing it.

I hope Anthem doesn't hide the fun like Destiny loves doing. I want matchmaking in all modes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games. Tis was a good train. I think we only had one red in all that many games.

PS Pro 4k for me. Hopefully an OLED HDR monitor comes out before then.

ramyeon

Is Bad Juju worth it with Xur this week? I'm a fan of Pulse Rifles. Just picked up a good roll Parthian Shot from the Vanguard Quartermaster last week though.

Top Bottom