• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Dez_

Well, I decided to give the PvP a try after what feels like months, because I'm curious about the patch. The special ammo changes feel interesting, I don't think it's a bad idea for 6's. Having played other multiplayer games for a good while now, it feels like I'm playing in molasses with my face pressed up against the screen.

I really wanted to try out a nice roll I had with Spare Change (CB, Hand laid stock), but since I'm not really good at two bursting anybody, I still ended up getting killed before that 3rd burst fired. Just wasn't feeling it. Now, Hawkmoon, on the other hand feels great. It was only a short time, but I do like how handcannons feel. I first played this game when HCs were totally irrelevant and nerfed, so this is pretty nice. Went with aggressive ballistics because I have a hard time dealing with that Hawkmoon / Eyasluna horizontal wiggle recoil.

It takes some effort, but Destiny still feels fun to play.

People wonder how some of us still have fun in this game, but nothing makes me smile more than loading into the 11th strike with the same 2 randoms from 10 strikes ago and they still going hard.

XbPfD6y.png

I'm not sure why I went back and played. Autos don't feel any different and it seems like it was more nerfs than anything. That's not what the community asked for. I don't understand what Bungie is doing.

darthbob

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45688/7_This-Week-at-Bungie--02232016

Iron Bananarama soon

Begins: Tuesday, February 28th, 10 AM Pacific
Ends: Tuesday, March 7th, 1 AM Pacific
The game will be Supremacy!

Weapon changes (that may or may not happen) check the BWU for specifics but tl;dr

1: Sidearms - gonna lose extra ammo on death, respawn with 2 mags
2: Skorri - gotta get a get to trigger the effect, lasts for 60 seconds. Shouldn't hurt PvE badly
3: Truth - extra round in backpack, max reload speed increase
4: NLB - Extra flinch when ADSing
5: Blink - possibly remove recovery nerf, reduce time on hidden HUD elements (radar)

Also, maybe some hints next week.

That does it for this week. Next week DeeJ will be back stateside. Maybe he will even draw up a roadmap of what to expect in the month of March. Yes, this is where you can make jokes about how we're hinting at future updates about future updates. We don't mind. We're just excited to get you the information.

Hey if I buy 2 of the same gun from Xur can I use one to infuse the other? O caved and bought Hawkmoon and it feels so weak. I am hoping that by infusing it it will be better.

FyreWulff

Hey if I buy 2 of the same gun from Xur can I use one to infuse the other? O caved and bought Hawkmoon and it feels so weak. I am hoping that by infusing it it will be better.

direct weapon purchases will have the same light and can't be infused

you can gamble on engrams and infuse as long as it's the same type

Mindlog

Anyone on PS4 looking for Free Nightfall Loot?

LFG.Net group. I put down, 'No experience necessary.' Willing to Sherpa.

Clear the Nightfall in 7 minutes.

Finally found something to break me from Destiny until I went to preorder it.

Then I was wondering why there was no Xbox option.

Then thats when I realized.

Horizon Zero Dawn
OoWbvlj.png

Another one that got away.

Damn you, M$.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
did some exotic farming and got 2 primary, 1 secondary, 2 helmet and 3 body after a little over an hour and a little over 50 3 of coins. better then nothing I suppose.

when is said train departing and any seat open?

Soon. If you want in send FR.

Big apple. 3 A.M.

fggffg.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just do your best. The most important thing is to have fun.

I usually switch things up to keep everything fresh.

Netduma is helping keeping the communists from entering our games but one or two can get in.

Top Bottom