• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEVASTATION 2011 | Gaming tournament & convention | October 6-9

I was amazed that they decided to reward Wesker with XF bonuses when he loses the glasses, but damn that Wolvie looking stupid as fuck haha.

Justin is out for revenge!

Glasses buff is still stupid lol.

Grecco

That was incredibly stupid by PR Rog. Instead of doing LVL3 he tries to go for the Fatal Claw loop and drops it. Leads to him getting beat.

kitzkozan

Frantic said:
But MvC3 is so random!

Why was Rog going in with Tron? He had the life lead!

The real question should be: why didn't Wong block like he usually can at EVO? We just saw that he shouldn't be getting perfected in 5 secs by PR Balrog. This game does have randomness, especially since happy birthday can happen at random time and will usually lead to a loss.

Anth0ny

Grecco said:
That was incredibly stupid by PR Rog. Instead of doing LVL3 he tries to go for the Fatal Claw loop and drops it. Leads to him getting beat.

Yeah I noticed that too. Should have just done level 3. Don't even give Justin a ch- OH IT'S OVER

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hmm maybe he picked that team specifically for level 3 X-factor Akuma. He said he was really confident in it and if he played his Wolverine team he probably would have access to it.

Also hold that shit A-rush.

Azure J

Jesus, calling Phoenix assist? I mean it's cool that you use her as a character, but aggainst Storm with meter? Shit's a liability. :lol

Top Bottom