• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Survivor 2 Break Record (3DS) announced

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Still need to get DS: Overclocked. Been slacking on that way too long now. Glad to hear they might be fully redoing this one, as from what I saw of DS:O it took zero advantage of the 3D screen.

vall03

Yeah, just checked online lol.
It's a pity; low print run games should be on the eShop (although Atlus has been unusually good about putting its stuff on there; hopefully it goes back and puts Overclocked there too).

Whats even more surprising is that we got EOIV and soon, Soul Hackers on eShop before JP gets them. They might eventually release Overclocked though.

Velcro Fly

The next time DS:O comes up on Amazon for $30 I'm going to just bite the bullet and buy it. Kinda want to play it but I don't want it to be the type of game I pass on a few times and then get stuck paying $50+ to play it later on down the line. It was $30 a few weeks ago and I passed on it.

Koroviev

Bahhhhh, if I know this is going to happen I wouldn't buy the original game.

Ah well............. Guess I'm buying this too :\

There are enough endings and I am sure they will add content. I just have to resist the temptation of another playthrough in the meantime :(

Top Bottom