• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Raptor

oh then cindercoat, but I dont have nor magefist.

Anyone had some? Sil, krazie?

I tried last night and man seeing fire everywhere is fun as hell.

I think I need a very good marauders, like with 40+ CHD and 9+ CHC and CDR or something to use a Cindercoat, if not I may go with Magefist but the problem is I dont have any lol.

Gotta love this game.

bobawesome

B4egSJDIcAAalhd.jpg:large

I joined a T6 game last night and was met with this. Gross.

Kaita

Neo Member
I have two trophies on the PS4 that are not being recognized. Complete all quests in act 1, and kill the butcher. I believe these trophies bugged out during some coop sessions, but how do i fix the issue? They are recognized in the challenge log, but not trophy.

CzarTim

I've gotten my first character to level 70 and have a question about the green crafted gear, is that stuff better / the same / worse than legendary gear drops? Obviously I'm looking to get the best stats for my build, but should I be focusing on crafting a good set or is that stuff more a stopgap for the "good stuff?"

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
More of a stop gap.

Got my 1st decent piece of leg from Kadala last night. Took Maybe 4000 shards but I finally have Strongarm bracers. On to Leoric's crown, the one I have is almost unusable at 83%.

Raptor

Ok so fire everywhere lol, very fun build for the Demon Hunter and since my fridershot is fire damage Im using a cindercoat and no TNTs, killing everything in seconds.

Hey krazye that Cindercoat you gave me was not usable for me since I had to roll the 3 sockets, but after you left I gambled 150 shards and with the last 5 kadala gave me another cindercoat lols.

So Im broke now :(

No gold now.

Need to farm money.

Krayzie

If anyone needs a heart slaughter or str based leorics crown, let me know.
Got a few crowns varying from 94 to 96% iirc.

On a sidenote, I really am hoping the next patch comes on soon.
Keep telling myself to put a hold on D3 till the patch hits but I just cant help running a few GRifts now and then.

Smashed a Gr40 and got a 43 key which started off well but turned to absolute mayhem quick. The density can be quite appalling at times and certain random elites seem to be much tougher than others (much much tougher).

Raptor

If anyone needs a heart slaughter or str based leorics crown, let me know.
Got a few crowns varying from 94 to 96% iirc.

On a sidenote, I really am hoping the next patch comes on soon.
Keep telling myself to put a hold on D3 till the patch hits but I just cant help running a few GRifts now and then.

Smashed a Gr40 and got a 43 key which started off well but turned to absolute mayhem quick. The density can be quite appalling at times and certain random elites seem to be much tougher than others (much much tougher).
I got fucking destroyed on that 39 GR we did lol.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Raptor, was it you who had that INT Fulminator that was on the ground that one time? I think it was you. If you still have that sword, I might be interested in trying it out.

cc this offer to the owner of that weapon if it wasn't Raptor.

Raptor

Raptor, was it you who had that INT Fulminator that was on the ground that one time? I think it was you. If you still have that sword, I might be interested in trying it out.

cc this offer to the owner of that weapon if it wasn't Raptor.

It was a Rimeheart no?

The one I lift up the other day was a Rimeheart, I haev never seen a Fulminator yet lol.

I will send it to you the Rimeheart

Raptor

Yeah durr hur it was a Rimehart. Me dumb.

Thanks a bunch man.

:)

No probs.

Been reading lots of Diablo builds lately, my fire sentry build I need to tweak it a little, I need to drop AR on paragon and use LIfe/Armor instead since Im using Unity and Immortal Follower item, I need to drop IAS to more CHC or CHD since Im using TnTs, I need to chance to Loaded For bear rune on CA etc.

Lots of things to do in order to improve my build, will do it this weekend.

Prepare bros since Im using a DH all weekend lol.

Dat lag!!

Krayzie

You better use ur monk when we play together Raptor or i'm not joining you :p

Hope more people play this weekend. Last week was somewhat of a lonesome D3 run for me unfortunately.

@ h3ro. I got another furnace earlier today. It's yours if u want it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
is there any reason for the monk to use a daibo over the light weight weapons like knuckles or daggers?

I finding myself prioritizing attack speed over raw power, so I don't really see the benefits of daibos for monk.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
There are two types of Daibo: Flying Dragon and trash.

I'm still not a huge fan of FD regardless and would rather dual wield something to support an element bonus or a Sun Keeper + something else. But, yeah, there's your Daibo that's worth a shit.

Error

Ah, thanks.

Also does a skill with elemental damage stacks with weapon elemental damage?

like if I use exploding palm with the rune that makes it deal holy damage, does the holy damage of that skill increases with a weapon that has +200-300 holy damage for instance?

I'm not entirely clear on how elemental damage works in this.

Raptor

There are two types of Daibo: Flying Dragon and trash.

I'm still not a huge fan of FD regardless and would rather dual wield something to support an element bonus or a Sun Keeper + something else. But, yeah, there's your Daibo that's worth a shit.

The dragon rules all!!

:p

Error

Just missing one more piece of Inna's set to activate the Mantra bonus. FUCK! Blizzard give it to me nao pls.

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
I've gotten all my set pieces to drop but shoulders. Any time now game. Gambling with Kadala is the worst without the update buff to her. 500 shards usually gets me 1 leg. So bad.

Raptor

Sent that Rimeheart Sil.

Playing with the Gold Gem and its neting me like 4 million a rift, is level 6 I think so not much gold now but I will get back to my 500 million in no time.

Will go back to my Monk, it seems that I cant seem to have fun with any other but my Leap barb and my holy monk, I just cant, I get so sleepy playing DH or Crusader.

Krayzie

Just completed GR41. Guardian popped out right next to a power pylon fortunately.
Would have taken me prob 8 minutes to kill it otherwise.

Raptor

Hey Sil, can we change that Furnace I gave you with the one I have now?

I have a Monk build in mind and I need a Dex Furnace, mine is STR.

Error

Sent that Rimeheart Sil.

Playing with the Gold Gem and its neting me like 4 million a rift, is level 6 I think so not much gold now but I will get back to my 500 million in no time.

Will go back to my Monk, it seems that I cant seem to have fun with any other but my Leap barb and my holy monk, I just cant, I get so sleepy playing DH or Crusader.

I use a holy monk, too, and I love it. Basically I equip him all the runes for the skills I use that regenerate spirit, so I almost never run out of it. Also the dodge move is so awesome for chaining kills, with the monk I can get 80-100 kill chains easily, with the others I struggle to reach 50.

Raptor

I use a holy monk, too, and I love it. Basically I equip him all the runes for the skills I use that regenerate spirit, so I almost never run out of it. Also the dodge move is so awesome for chaining kills, with the monk I can get 80-100 kill chains easily, with the others I struggle to reach 50.

Im reaching 190-200 Million crits with mine, with others Im lucky if I reach 50-100m

Monks if you know what you are doing you are basically a killing machine on T6 and higher, I can do with ease GR35-36, and start to struggle on GR37 but then I change my mantra to healing and go to town lol.

Really awesome tank and damage dealer.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Hey Sil, can we change that Furnace I gave you with the one I have now?

I have a Monk build in mind and I need a Dex Furnace, mine is STR.
Yeah that's fine, I still have it.

I'll drop it in person, I've heard one too many stories of things getting lost in the mail.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Uhhhh....

Wanna buy this game but I get a little intimidated by you folks, hahaha. Most probably you people have already monstrous characters while I am just gonna be a level 1 character.

Hahaha.

I feel so out of place here :p

johnhandy

So yeah, don't run double Unity without the immortal follower token, lol. That asshole gave me enough corpse runs to remind me of WoW. Barely made it through the GR.

h3ro

Did some tinkering with Krayzie yesterday and now have my cooldown at 54.5%!
Damage is still low as my rings aren't optimal, getting there though!

Also, running around towns with the Furnace equippird looks like there is a trail of fire coming out the character's butt.

I'm easily entertained.

Raptor

Did my Tempest Rush build with the dex furnace I got, Speed farm T6 rifts, with this one I thikn I can do as high as GR30 and no more, but Im ok since Im farming for gold rigth now with that gold gem, I have 1500 gold right now lols.

I would never guess a second dex furnace would drop for me and lo and behold lols.

Donos

looool combined a lot of tier 16 gems with my lvl 68 crusader but didn't even look a second how much this costs. My accumulated 2.000.000 gold are gone O_O

200.000 gold for combining this shit? ....

Edit: ok, 200+ Str with one gem is nuts. So i guess it's right that this is quite expensive.

cackhyena

I got this about a couple weeks ago on XB1 for a good price on the digital store. Never played any of it beyond the beta on PC back in the day. I've been playing on normal to start out but it is piss easy. being the type of game it is, i guess I don't mind. Just hold down A with the occasional spell and I'm close to level 30. Am I wasting my time doing this difficulty, though? More to be had bumping it up?

Donos

I got this about a couple weeks ago on XB1 for a good price on the digital store. Never played any of it beyond the beta on PC back in the day. I've been playing on normal to start out but it is piss easy. being the type of game it is, i guess I don't mind. Just hold down A with the occasional spell and I'm close to level 30. Am I wasting my time doing this difficulty, though? More to be had bumping it up?

yep, made the same mistake with my Crusader. Hard and Expert are not really that different so i'm playing most of the time in master now. You probably have to change your playstyle though.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I just had this game for what, 2 days?, and at that span of time my character has been transformed from a lowly level 1 demon Hunter to level 70 plus plus decked with legendary equipments, all the courtesy of SillySil :)

Thanks! Although I am still very overwhelmed by all this, hahaha.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
You're welcome. Now you can start playing the real game. :)

Wizard experiment update - standard CDR is at 53%, and putting a Tal's amulet in to make room for a Vigilante Belt makes it 56%. I lose about 150K sheet damage in the exchange. I'm not sure if it's worth it quite yet. Taeguk really does help and is justifiable in the build. I just wish it would do more damage (yeah, so does everyone else, but still).

Donos

Reached lvl 70 with Crusader and was a little clueless what to do.Bought 4 weapons at Kadala with my 80 shards but all rolled out way worse than my legendary two hand sword i use atm.
Did another Rift run and changed the difficulty to torment right before the guardian in hope of good drops.... holy shit it took like forever and a couple of death to bring him down.

I'm fairing ok at "master", against champions/elites/bosses but it seems that i hit a barrier with my gear (150k dps). Every rare item i find is worse than the stuff i have. Not only for the weapon but for everything. Last two legendaries too.

So i don't think i'm ready for proper torment bounty runs. Probably going to stay at "master" and clear another 2 worlds + 2 rifts and see how much gear i get. Also crafting those high tier gems is eating the hair of my head...

Top Bottom