• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Nice, I'll just have to finish this up then. TY

There is no way I'm going to waste a ton of time trying to get all the medals when I still need like 200 more!

I did finally get the last farm plug-in and will finish the rest of these new cases that popped up, so maybe I can get some of the highest quality digimon in my party...
Yeah, don't do medals unless you really want the Plat. Not worth it.
Added an extra 12 hours to my playtime just grinding medals.

Cornbread78

Yeah, don't do medals unless you really want the Plat. Not worth it.
Added an extra 12 hours to my playtime just grinding medals.

Yeah, I gave up on those last few trophies. I do not want to waste a bunch of time grinding a few trophies, lol.

What a super-cute ending to this game. I mean, they did drag it out forever and definitely left it open for the coming sequel, but that was excellent!

Do I need to hit the max level before I digivolve/de-digivolve a Digimon, or am I good to just got the level that it digivolves and do it then?
I'm leveling up my Veemon, and I know he needs to have 100 ABI for Paladin Mode, but it seems like a hell of a grind off I'm reaching max level each time. I've gone Veemon-Veedramon-Veemon-Flamedramon so far, and I'm only at around 34 ABI.

maouvin

Do I need to hit the max level before I digivolve/de-digivolve a Digimon, or am I good to just got the level that it digivolves and do it then?
I'm leveling up my Veemon, and I know he needs to have 100 ABI for Paladin Mode, but it seems like a hell of a grind off I'm reaching max level each time. I've gone Veemon-Veedramon-Veemon-Flamedramon so far, and I'm only at around 34 ABI.

The higher the level, the more ABI you gain.

If you want to get to Paladin Mode ASAP you should get some platinum numemons and exp accessories to make the xp grind easier. If you're in no hurry, just go digivolving whenever you want and leave the grind for later.

The higher the level, the more ABI you gain.

If you want to get to Paladin Mode ASAP you should get some platinum numemons and exp accessories to make the xp grind easier. If you're in no hurry, just go digivolving whenever you want and leave the grind for later.

Right, so there's no drawbacks to not reaching the max level, aside from earning less ABI? I was worried it would lower my stats/prevent then from being as high as they could be when I reach a Digimon's max level Mega form.

Also, I only need to have Ex-Veemon at 100 ABI when I merge, as long as I initiate it from him and not Stingmon?

maouvin

Right, so there's no drawbacks to not reaching the max level, aside from earning less ABI? I was worried it would lower my stats/prevent then from being as high as they could be when I reach a Digimon's max level Mega form.

Also, I only need to have Ex-Veemon at 100 ABI when I merge, as long as I initiate it from him and not Stingmon?

Yup, no further drawbacks.

And iirc you need both ExVeemon and Stingmon at 100 ABI, but it's been over a year since I last played.

Only the base digimon needs 100abi, make sure it's 100 before fusing though.

Alright, thanks.
I'm still only fairly early on in the game, in chapter 8 I think, but I wouldn't mind getting some mega Digimon now. Pretty much everyone is at ultimate already, and I'm impatient.

Alright, thanks.
I'm still only fairly early on in the game, in chapter 8 I think, but I wouldn't mind getting some mega Digimon now. Pretty much everyone is at ultimate already, and I'm impatient.

I don't remember the game that clearly but I think you've missed the first grind Spot, but there's still ways to level up easily with the platinum Sukamon and later platinum numemon method. This will make the game less fun though so my advice is to keep a party of digimon with which you only grind when needed, since its ridiculously easy to plow through the game with megas.

I don't remember the game that clearly but I think you've missed the first grind Spot, but there's still ways to level up easily with the platinum Sukamon and later platinum numemon method. This will make the game less fun though so my advice is to keep a party of digimon with which you only grind when needed, since its ridiculously easy to plow through the game with megas.

I spent a bit of time at the grind spot with the Hagurumon, but I didn't want to spend too much time grinding. I do have a Platinum Sukamon, and I've been getting around 1,500XP per fight in the cyber space area with the Bakemon, Birdramon and clock Digimon who I can only assume is creatively named Clockmon lol.

I'll probably wait until I have enough memory to have a few megas before I digivolve to that, and just focus on levelling everyone equally for the time being.

Yea the OST is fantastic. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I did!
Went to look for this OT just to say this. The OST is amazing. Some of the music reminds me of the SMT/Persona games and Dangaronpa as well. The game overall feels like Digimon x SMT. I never was into Digimon before nor I watched the anime or played the games until now. Really enjoying my time with this.

cj_iwakura

Is there any cap to Digivolution? It seems like it could get really broken, really fast. I already have a trio that seem capable of killing everything in their path and I'm only at chapter 2.

Went to look for this OT just to say this. The OST is amazing. Some of the music reminds me of the SMT/Persona games and Dangaronpa as well. The game overall feels like Digimon x SMT. I never was into Digimon before nor I watched the anime or played the games until now. Really enjoying my time with this.

Same composer as Danganronpa, also killer7/No More Heroes/Silver Case.

Is there any cap to Digivolution? It seems like it could get really broken, really fast. I already have a trio that seem capable of killing everything in their path and I'm only at chapter 2.

Same composer as Danganronpa, also killer7/No More Heroes/Silver Case.

Not sure about the cap, but its up to you to ensure your Digimon aren't overlevelled so you can't plow through everything. You're not supposed to stick with the same 6 digimon all the time.

sibarraz

Banned
I bought this game, is very good

Tips on how you must digievolve and digievolve your party? A friend told me that you have to max evolve your digimon, only to then return it to its egg form and repeat the process 5 times.

In the other hand, I saw a gamefaqs thread were it was recomendated that you must manipulate 7 gomamons and 7 other digimons until you get all the neccesary skills on 7 angewomons and lady devimons, to get 7 mastemon and then digievolve them into whatever you want

I bought this game, is very good

Tips on how you must digievolve and digievolve your party? A friend told me that you have to max evolve your digimon, only to then return it to its egg form and repeat the process 5 times.

In the other hand, I saw a gamefaqs thread were it was recomendated that you must manipulate 7 gomamons and 7 other digimons until you get all the neccesary skills on 7 angewomons and lady devimons, to get 7 mastemon and then digievolve them into whatever you want

I'd say its more than fine to just play and digivolve as you go, unless you want to min-max all digimon and possible evolutions ect. I would also say to hesitate to move on in the game at a brisk pace. It's an easy game for the most part aside from some of the later encounters/challenges but I found myself way to powerful in the beginning.

It's a pretty long game all things considered so yeah you will be evolving and devolving several times to get the most out of your team and to raise their max level/stats each time you do so or want to try a new digimon.

Top Bottom