• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Infinity 3.0 |OT| Episode 3: The Playset Awakens

kunonabi

Had my first casualty. Toys R Us sent me that piece of crap Green Goblin instead of the Rocket Raccoon I ordered. I had to get a refund since they're out of him now. I bought another one online so I'll be out an extra dollar. I really hope the rest of my Toys R Us order turns out ok.

Yoda turned out to be a real relief like Chewbacca. His render and in-game model are terrible but is figure actually looks nice aside from that grey thing on his head

Mickey turned out pretty nice although I'm not so big on the base. It looks good on Mulan but not for the rest of the Disney bunch.

Minnie arrived. She's nice but the figure paint is a little sloppy on her.

Jessie is ok. She would have benefitted from being a later release. Her moveset and skill tree are pretty awful too.

Black Panther is a tad more slender than I imagined. Details on the suit are good though.

Hawkeye is cool although I wish he resembled Renner a bit more and actually had the arrow in his hand.

Drax is fairly bland. I think they should have really worked on musculature a bit to make stand out.

Falcon is...Falcon. I might actually invest in his costume change power disc.

kunonabi

My Loki came in. His right arm doesn't look like it's been painted properly. It's got this grayish ash look to it. I'm starting to see way more Q.C. issue with these than I do with my amiibo collection.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Twilight of the Republic has been decently fun so far. Are all the jedi characters pretty similar? I've only tried Anakin, Asaoka, and Obi-wan. Also have Finn, Luke, Leia, and Rey.

Unfortunately Toybox hasn't been my cup of tea. Expected though since I don't have the patience to build stuff and manly bought for the figures.

kunonabi

Jack Skellington, Rapunzel, and Groot finally came in. They all look great but I must say Rapunzel looks much better in person than she does in pictures. She's really one of the better 1.0 figures if you ask me.

All that is left now is Spider-Man. Hopefully ebay prices don't jump up or anything before the end of the month.

Neoxon

When asked about Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch in Disney Infinity 3.0, John Vignocchi had this to say about them.
John Vignocchi said:
I’ve seen a lot of questions about a lot of different characters. I can’t go into detail about what…first of all, we wouldn’t go into details what [about] characters we’re going to be releasing because we want to make a big, special event with you guys and try to make it a big reveal.

I think it is important to be transparent with you guys, though, and let you know that there are certain legal restrictions around certain characters that we can bring into Disney Infinity and that we can’t. Even some games are allowed to, because they’re just standalone video games, have those characters appear inside of them.

Because we have the toy and the game element, it’s very difficult for us to do both because of existing partnerships that those companies might have. I’m trying to be transparent and not give you too much detail. That’s what that is. If you’re ever wondering, like, “Well, it just seems so ‘duh’, you should do this character or that character,” I would say don’t think that we haven’t thought about it.

Translation: Marvel Entertainment shot down the possibility of Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch joining Disney Infinity 3.0 (similar to how they shot down Avalanche's pitch to add Wolverine in DI 2.0).

PSqueak

Banned
Twilight of the Republic has been decently fun so far. Are all the jedi characters pretty similar? I've only tried Anakin, Asaoka, and Obi-wan. Also have Finn, Luke, Leia, and Rey.

Unfortunately Toybox hasn't been my cup of tea. Expected though since I don't have the patience to build stuff and manly bought for the figures.

I have Luke and played a bit of Asoka with a friend, they played vastly different, i found Luke tons of fun to play.

I recommend you play around the ToyBox hub, it has access to many pre-made mini games that come with the game, i specially adore the Urban Brawler minigame in the combat area, it's pretty much a classic styled beat em up game.

Also there are some templates you can buy, one instantly builds a low budget smash bros battle arena.

PowderedToast

Is there Toybox "best of" list? I am looking for the best list for Marvel and Star Wars adventures to download for posterity?

I would say grab all the ones by the Disney Infinity team if you haven't as they did a lot of Star Wars and Marvel ones. They are largely character specific which is unfortunate (though it does make them feel unique), but they're typically of a high-standard and basically act as free DLC.

In terms of general users that's harder, I'm still looking for a decent comprehensive list too

Chucker

So, all starter sets are $14.99 at GameStop. Of course all of mine were picked clean. Stopped by a TRU on the way home and price matched the PS4 Saga Bundle from $114.99 to $14.99. My daughter was stoked.

Edit: Now that I have a PS4 Base, what's the best way to go about playing Marvel stuff? Buy the game digital and look for fire sales?

curb

Banned
Edit: Now that I have a PS4 Base, what's the best way to go about playing Marvel stuff? Buy the game digital and look for fire sales?

Yup. That's your best option.

Oh, and just to be clear, you need the digital version of 2.0 to play the Marvel stuff.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just asking to check: The online components and community made Toy-Boxes cease to exist pretty soon, but the Play-Sets, Toy-Box and Toy-Box Expansions will keep working, right?

It's a bit confusing, but that might just be me.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Thanks.

I...kinda went overboard buying figures.
02hiuul.png

I never really seen any of them before yesterday but I really like them, obviously. Great style and an impressive amount of detail. They don't feel cheap either. I just couldn't say no for €6 a piece. Loving Disney, Star Wars and Marvel didn't help either.
Very happy with this. (my wallet isn't)
Figures alone are already worth it, but i'm really excited to actually start playing the game itself.

Time to jump into Infinity. :)

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Quick question for anyone that's owned both the Wii U and nex gen versions: any big difference in the size of your toy box creations between the Wii U and PS4 versions? With the clearance sale going on I wonder if I should upgrade.

curb

Banned
Just picked up the starter set for 10 bucks.

What sets and characters should i get? I picked up stitch cause i love him.

If you like Star Wars, all the 3.0 Star Wars stuff is good.

Toy Box Takeover is a lot of fun and you can use any of your figures in it, regardless of franchise.

PSqueak

Banned

If 3.0, the marvel battlegrounds playset is pretty fun if you have people to play with, it's a power stone 2 clone (free for all 3d 4 player brawler), plus it's the only set you can play up to 4 players locally (all other sets cap at 2 players local), you don't have to worry too much about getting all the marvel figures (unless you want to) because every day the game gives you 3 characters you can play as without having the figure and as you play the multiplayer mode you earn tokens you can redeem to play as any character you don't have the figure of for one match.

The only negative aspect is the "items" in the game are the physical power disks, and they might be hard to get. So if you don't have marvel power disks you basically are playing with items turned off.

Quick question for anyone that's owned both the Wii U and nex gen versions: any big difference in the size of your toy box creations between the Wii U and PS4 versions? With the clearance sale going on I wonder if I should upgrade.

There is no limit as far as i know, but since the game is made thinking witht the upper level consoles in mind, you might have trouble with some downloaded toy boxes in the Wii u version, some will be laggy at parts and some will straight up crash the game.

Toy Box Takeover is a must since everyone from 1.0 through 3.0 works in it, and it's pretty fun. This will give you some stuff to do with Stitch other than the normal toybox stuff.

Toy Box Speedway is nice if you want to do some racing but not essential.

All the Star Wars sets are great, but you can skip the Rebels characters if you don't like them (they have no playset). I personally love playing as all the prequel/original/TFA characters though. I will note that the sets can feel kind of samey if you play through them one after the other so I'd space them out some.

Marvel Battlegrounds is really fun if you've got people to play it with, and the Marvel figures from 2.0 all work in it as well as the 3.0 ones so there's a large roster to potentially collect if you're into that. The Captain America who comes with it is also awesome. (side-note: Spider-Man and Black Suit Spider-Man are not just reskins, they actually have different movesets. As do 2.0 Cap and 3.0 Cap, as well as Iron Man and Hulkbuster Iron Man)

Inside Out is a lot of fun! Nice little platformer with good character variety, but the Inside Out figures are not as fun as the other 3.0 ones generally since they don't have great combat abilities. I love 'em anyway. But skippable if you either dislike Inside Out or dislike platformers.

PSqueak

Banned
Marvel Battlegrounds is really fun if you've got people to play it with, and the Marvel figures from 2.0 all work in it as well as the 3.0 ones so there's a large roster to potentially collect if you're into that. The Captain America who comes with it is also awesome. (side-note: Spider-Man and Black Suit Spider-Man are not just reskins, they actually have different movesets. As do 2.0 Cap and 3.0 Cap, as well as Iron Man and Hulkbuster Iron Man)

ONLY WITHIN THE PLAY SET THO!

And even then, you can play with black spidey with regular spidey's moves by unlocking the alternate costume for regular spidey.

Outside marvel battle grounds, both spider-man figures have the same moves, in fact there is only one spider-man statue in the hall of heroes (regular spider-man) but if you have the black suit figure it will have symbiote ooze around it (it will still show regular spidey in the prompt tho).

Finding Dory hasn't been mentioned yet, but it's very similar to Ecco the Dolphin and has a 3D hub that's pretty fun to explore.
I like it better than Inside Out Playset, if only because IO is kinda samey after a couple levels.

ONLY WITHIN THE PLAY SET THO!

And even then, you can play with black spidey with regular spidey's moves by unlocking the alternate costume for regular spidey.

Outside marvel battle grounds, both spider-man figures have the same moves, in fact there is only one spider-man statue in the hall of heroes (regular spider-man) but if you have the black suit figure it will have symbiote ooze around it (it will still show regular spidey in the prompt tho).

No, outside marvel battlegrounds they have unique movesets, special moves, combos, trees, etc. They're as different as the two Captain America figures, but only in 3.0

In 2.0 they are identical, in 3.0 they are distinct and unique

jdstorm

Banned
Thinking about picking up Disney Infinity. (I'm looking for a 3D platformer hit)

Is it worth it to purchase it digitally? How viable is it without wanting to purchase all the action figures physically?

Plasma

Banned
Seeing this thread again still bums me out, just think if it was still going we'd be seeing more Marvel figures coming out soon and more info on the Rogue One playset.

May as well ask here, but would anybody be worth playing a bit quick of online with me sometime soon for the relevant 2.0 and 3.0 online multiplayer achievements? If so do you want to send me a PM so we can share PSN names and organize a time?

Thinking about picking up Disney Infinity. (I'm looking for a 3D platformer hit)

Is it worth it to purchase it digitally? How viable is it without wanting to purchase all the action figures physically?
I'm a few months the servers are shutting down so you won't be able to use digital figures, so not viable at all. :p

If you're talking about purchasing digital on console, you still need the physical items.

Lomax

Good news! Even though we hit the sunset date, my Steam version still works (even using only online codes, I never bought anything through Steam), and they posted a new update about an offline PC version in the works. Why they didn't announce this months ago I don't know, but I'm still excited to see that it's happening and that the game (if still installed) seems to be playable for the time being.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/361640/announcements/detail/827925118556100140

9/30: Disney Infinity Update
SEPTEMBER 30 - DISNEY INTERACTIVE
Thank you for being an important part of the Disney Infinity digital experience and for your loyalty and dedication to the online community.

As of September 30, 2016, Disney Infinity 3.0 will remain playable but will temporarily be unavailable for new downloads. DLC purchases from the Steam storefront and in-game will also be unavailable.

If you have made any DLC purchases for Disney Infinity 3.0 (from the Steam storefront or in-game), you will be eligible to receive a free Gold Edition of Disney Infinity 3.0 later this year. The Disney Infinity 3.0 Gold Edition will allow you to enjoy all Disney Infinity 3.0 Playsets, characters, and Power Discs at no additional cost.

Please note that Gold Edition will also include necessary changes to Online Features, which will allow you to continue to play through your adventures once Disney Infinity Servers have been shut down.

For a limited time, you will be able to transfer your Disney Infinity 3.0 save progression to the new Gold Edition to ensure all your Play Set and Toy Box progress is not lost.

Please check Steam and the Disney Infinity website frequently as we will provide the Disney Infinity community with news and status of the game across all platforms should the status change.

PSqueak

Banned
Good news! Even though we hit the sunset date, my Steam version still works (even using only online codes, I never bought anything through Steam), and they posted a new update about an offline PC version in the works. Why they didn't announce this months ago I don't know, but I'm still excited to see that it's happening and that the game (if still installed) seems to be playable for the time being.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/361640/announcements/detail/827925118556100140

holy shit, are they doing anything like this for the console versions? would love to have access to all the playsets.

But console players can still buy the figures and pieces while Steam players literally won't have access to any of that, essentially being locked out of all content after the total shutdown.
So it probably won't happen, as much as I'd like it too.

PSqueak

Banned
But console players can still buy the figures and pieces while Steam players literally won't have access to any of that, essentially being locked out of all content after the total shutdown.
So it probably won't happen, as much as I'd like it too.

They could unlock the playsets and you'd still need the character figures to play, but like, toybox takeover and speedway don't require specific toys to play so that would be awesome for console players with a fewer figures.

Lomax

I'd think there would be a market for selling the offline complete version as a stand alone digital product, both for PC and console. But that remains to be seen. For now, I'm just glad that the version I have currently installed is still working and the fact that they are pursuing anything at all along these lines is the first good news in this whole thing.

Turnstyle

I know that Infinity is pretty near the end of its life, but I've been looking at it for my son, because I think he'd probably get a lot of enjoyment out of it (and I could play with him too, which is a bonus...).

I'm new to this stuff though, and it's really confusing. The info in the OP was really helpful, but there's still some things I'm not sure about...

- It looks like ALL figures are compatible across ALL versions, but not the playsets. What do you actually do with them? I was looking at the Cars toys, which I know can be carried over to 2.0 and 3.0, but once they're in the game, what then? Is it effectively a big sandbox area, outside of the playsets? Is it already populated with things to do?

- Does anyone know if the Cars toys can be used to race in the 3.0 Toy Box Speedway set?

- I'm assuming that if you buy a starter pack, this has standalone levels in it for the characters it comes with? I'm looking at either the Star wars 3.0 or Disney 2.0 version for PS4.

- With the servers being turned off in March 2017, what effect will this have on gameplay? I'm assuming everything will continue to work locally?

Sorry for the questions! This is one of those areas of gaming I've never got involved with, and coming to it late is pretty daunting in terms of compatibility!

For what it's worth, my son is 3, and is confident controlling characters in a 3D space and moving the camera around. His favourite game at the moment is Goat Simulator, and I'd like to get him into something a bit more fun for kids with characters he recognises.

Thanks for any replies, really need some help here!

I know that Infinity is pretty near the end of its life, but I've been looking at it for my son, because I think he'd probably get a lot of enjoyment out of it (and I could play with him too, which is a bonus...).

I'm new to this stuff though, and it's really confusing. The info in the OP was really helpful, but there's still some things I'm not sure about...

- It looks like ALL figures are compatible across ALL versions, but not the playsets. What do you actually do with them? I was looking at the Cars toys, which I know can be carried over to 2.0 and 3.0, but once they're in the game, what then? Is it effectively a big sandbox area, outside of the playsets? Is it already populated with things to do?

- Does anyone know if the Cars toys can be used to race in the 3.0 Toy Box Speedway set?

- I'm assuming that if you buy a starter pack, this has standalone levels in it for the characters it comes with? I'm looking at either the Star wars 3.0 or Disney 2.0 version for PS4.

- With the servers being turned off in March 2017, what effect will this have on gameplay? I'm assuming everything will continue to work locally?

Sorry for the questions! This is one of those areas of gaming I've never got involved with, and coming to it late is pretty daunting in terms of compatibility!

For what it's worth, my son is 3, and is confident controlling characters in a 3D space and moving the camera around. His favourite game at the moment is Goat Simulator, and I'd like to get him into something a bit more fun for kids with characters he recognises.

I can't help you with all of this, as there are a lot of things I'm not sure of, but basically:

1. Characters are compatible with their version of the game and beyond, so a 1.0 toy will work on all versions, a 2.0 will work on 2.0 and 3.0, and a 3.0 will only work on that. So with that...

2. I'd recommend getting the 3.0 game as your main priority, just so you can use all the figures in the sandbox.

3. However, the playsets are only compatible on the game they're made for, so if you buy a 2.0 playset, you'll need to play that on 2.0. Certain figures can only be used on these for the most part, I.e. the Star Wars playsets require Star Wars characters.

4. The main part of the game is called the Toybox, which is a little hub world that leads off into different challenge areas, along with tutorials to learn how to build levels.

5. A big part of the game is the level creation, which is similar in idea to Little Big Planet. You can build levels, add logic, etc. Or you could enter a pre-built city environment for example, and then you could place vehicles down to drive around in, or put enemies to fight etc.

I'm not sure about how the online components are going to work come the server shutdown (I assume it'll just prevent you from playing online or downloading and uploading community levels), but hopefully that helps a bit.

Turnstyle

I can't help you with all of this, as there are a lot of things I'm not sure of, but basically:

1. Characters are compatible with their version of the game and beyond, so a 1.0 toy will work on all versions, a 2.0 will work on 2.0 and 3.0, and a 3.0 will only work on that. So with that...

2. I'd recommend getting the 3.0 game as your main priority, just so you can use all the figures in the sandbox.

3. However, the playsets are only compatible on the game they're made for, so if you buy a 2.0 playset, you'll need to play that on 2.0. Certain figures can only be used on these for the most part, I.e. the Star Wars playsets require Star Wars characters.

4. The main part of the game is called the Toybox, which is a little hub world that leads off into different challenge areas, along with tutorials to learn how to build levels.

5. A big part of the game is the level creation, which is similar in idea to Little Big Planet. You can build levels, add logic, etc. Or you could enter a pre-built city environment for example, and then you could place vehicles down to drive around in, or put enemies to fight etc.

I'm not sure about how the online components are going to work come the server shutdown (I assume it'll just prevent you from playing online or downloading and uploading community levels), but hopefully that helps a bit.

Hey, thanks for this, it's nice to get some confirmation on this stuff! I've just ordered the 3.0 starter pack, because it makes sense to get the latest version so that everything is compatible (outside of levels). I've also been looking around at characters and toys - holy hell there is a lot to buy for this game. I've picked up a few bits to get us started, will see how it goes.

Cheers!

Hey, thanks for this, it's nice to get some confirmation on this stuff! I've just ordered the 3.0 starter pack, because it makes sense to get the latest version so that everything is compatible (outside of levels). I've also been looking around at characters and toys - holy hell there is a lot to buy for this game. I've picked up a few bits to get us started, will see how it goes.

Cheers!

I also forgot to mention that the game has a level up system, so you get XP for doing things and finding orange(?) orbs in the world. So you won't have all the abilities unlocked for your character to start off with, which kind of makes a new character a bit dull to play with for a little bit. Take Venom for example; he's my favourite character to use, but until you get things like his web swing unlocked he's kinda boring.

It's up to you, but if you're getting into it for the sake of playing the game over collecting the figures I'd recommend getting a variety of characters. For example, Anakin and whatever the girl who looks like Shaak-Ti who are included in the starter pack both play pretty much identical, so I'm not 100% sure but I'd assume that other Jedi characters would kinda play the same.

Playsets are essentially full games with a story built using the Disney infinity engine
There are side quests and bosses and you can only use the characters that belong in that world.
Star Wars playsets are action platformers, Finding Dory is like Ecco the Dolphin, Inside Out is pure 3D platforming, and there are all sorts of other things the engine can make and do.

Servers shutting down doesn't affect too much on consoles. You won't be able to upload or download user made stages and won't be able to play with other people online. You will still be able to play all the content you have as well as do local co-op.

The toybox hub is a pre-made area filled with tutorials and minigame and lots of secrets to find. Sometimes I'll just run around the hub for a while cause it's huge and still good fun. Once in 3.0 I was playing around and a huge Empire ship appeared in the sky and an XWing showed up in front of me. I was playing as Falcon and I jumped in and took to the skies to destroy the ship. There are all sorts of little surprises and stuff like that in the hub. Otherwise, you can make your own toybox with all sorts of pieces that are bought with sparks gained from playing the game or unlocked by scanning new pieces or completing quests.

PSqueak

Banned
I also forgot to mention that the game has a level up system, so you get XP for doing things and finding orange(?) orbs in the world. So you won't have all the abilities unlocked for your character to start off with, which kind of makes a new character a bit dull to play with for a little bit. Take Venom for example; he's my favourite character to use, but until you get things like his web swing unlocked he's kinda boring.

That's why i love the beat em up mini game that is already built into the toybox hub (accessed through the red door in the halloween town part of the hub), it's pretty fun to play and allows you to level up new characters you just bought, also after beating the main mini game there is a little area where you can take a brawling challenge over and over again.

There is also the Starwars droid escort mission minigame in the same door, which is more challenging and more suited for marksman characters.

Turnstyle

Thanks everyone!

Good to hear that they toy box already has stuff going on in it. I'm looking to make some basic areas of my own, but in the meantime we can get stuck into the content that's already there.

I was able to get a few characters fairly cheaply - mainly Cars and Toy story, which my son is really into. I also bought the level packs, which I know won't work as 'levels' in 3.0, but from what I understand I should be able to use them to unlock the assets from these to use in the toy box? I hope that's right anyway....

One thing though, how the hell is there no Wall-E figure??

PSqueak

Banned
Thanks everyone!

I was able to get a few characters fairly cheaply - mainly Cars and Toy story, which my son is really into. I also bought the level packs, which I know won't work as 'levels' in 3.0, but from what I understand I should be able to use them to unlock the assets from these to use in the toy box? I hope that's right anyway....

One thing though, how the hell is there no Wall-E figure??

Yes, placing a playset figure or a minigame hexagon unlocks instantly all the assets from those playsets (as opposed to having to unlock them by beating the playset).

If you got a bunch of DI 1.0 playsets check out your console's online shop, DI 1.0 might be free for download, it is free on Wii U for example.

As for Wall-E, well, one of the things people theorize behind cancelling the whole thing was poor judgement of figure selection, disney tried to eithe play safe with figures they thought would not fail (TS, Cars, Incredibles), totally bet on the wrong horses (Lone ranger instead of Frozen Playset, Finding Dory instead of Zootopia) and let Marvel control entirely their roster (No x-men, demanding figures that would sell less like Yondu, over stocking hulk figures ET for atari style, etc), so there is a lot of "where the hell is X" going around.

Turnstyle

Yes, placing a playset figure or a minigame hexagon unlocks instantly all the assets from those playsets (as opposed to having to unlock them by beating the playset).

If you got a bunch of DI 1.0 playsets check out your console's online shop, DI 1.0 might be free for download, it is free on Wii U for example.

As for Wall-E, well, one of the things people theorize behind cancelling the whole thing was poor judgement of figure selection, disney tried to eithe play safe with figures they thought would not fail (TS, Cars, Incredibles), totally bet on the wrong horses (Lone ranger instead of Frozen Playset, Finding Dory instead of Zootopia) and let Marvel control entirely their roster (No x-men, demanding figures that would sell less like Yondu, over stocking hulk figures ET for atari style, etc), so there is a lot of "where the hell is X" going around.

We're playing on the PS4, so I don't think 1.0 is even available - which is a bit of a bummer because the Cars playset looks excellent. Would have been great if the playsets had all been forwards compatible too. At the very least I'll be able to make my own Radiator Springs town with the assets.

Yeah, there are some odd choices with the characters. I was looking through them all earlier and did a double take at the Lone Ranger stuff. Who wants to play with that!? Definitely feels like there could have been endless potential with this, and it seems to have had a huge following on Youtube. I just realised when I was doing some research that a lot of the YouTube 'cartoons' my son watches are actually made in Disney Infinity. Would explain why Spiderman was hanging out with Lightning McQueen and Elsa (pretty sure that's not canon).

I also like the idea of games licensed from a film property making a come back. In the Snes days it felt like every film got it's own crappy platformer, but now there's hardly any. 90% of the film tie-ins were rubbish I'll admit, but I have a soft spot for them, and it feels like Disney were making a stab at having 'games of films' to play by releasing the play sets instead of a full stand alone game. There's not many kid friendly games on the PS4 and Xbone compared to the Snes or Playstation eras.

Still, seems like there's plenty of content for now anyway, and I'm sure we'll have a blast with it.

I spent $70 on Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars figures/playsets yesterday during Best Buy's Flash Sale. I'm stoked to try this out, if nothing else as a Star Wars geek. Not knowing a whole lot about Disney Infinity, can I get by just focusing on the Star Wars IP? And, slightly less important, would I still be able to get the Platinum trophy?

I spent $70 on Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars figures/playsets yesterday during Best Buy's Flash Sale. I'm stoked to try this out, if nothing else as a Star Wars geek. Not knowing a whole lot about Disney Infinity, can I get by just focusing on the Star Wars IP? And, slightly less important, would I still be able to get the Platinum trophy?
Yeah you can just do Star Wars stuff, but you'll probably have a bunch more figures if you enjoy it. ;)
The 3.0 Plat is still obtainable IIRC, at least until March. 2.0 is currently the only one that can't be attained anymore.

Top Bottom