• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do people get a notification if you download pictures off their facebook album?

Facebook logs how long you keep a picture open on your screen too.

On average, it's like 1.5 minutes.

lyUrTUM.gif

LakeEarth

Disgusting. Next thing you're going to tell me is how you download Instagram photos by right-clicking, going into 'inspect element', searching through the HTML for the picture, opening into a new tab and then downloading it into your folder labelled "Work". Just despicable.

Aselith

Disgusting. Next thing you're going to tell me is how you download Instagram photos by right-clicking, going into 'inspect element', searching through the HTML for the picture, opening into a new tab and then downloading it into your folder labelled "Work". Just despicable.

6359033402112026941203965280_unnamed.png

Shadybiz

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243311811&postcount=2

I'm going to air on the side of caution and think OP is just searching for a tag or it was a case of "how can I create a topic that will get 10+ pages of replies?". Then again, some people just really do post dumb things on public forums with hundreds of thousands of users/viewers.

Haha I remember that thread. I showed it to my wife (also a gaffer), who is a nurse practitioner, and therefore has to see naked men in her office. Her reaction was along the lines of "Jesus fucking Christ...gaf."

Kenstar

I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my download metadata regarding pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its downloads. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 8675-309 and the Rome Statute).

BibiMaghoo

I think it fair to say that if you are at all concerned the owner of the pictures know you have them, then it is pretty much given that you should not be doing it in the first place.

I guess we can add "millennials have killed stalker culture" to the list.

Back in the day people had to actually work for their creepshots, you know. Hiding in bushes, climbing trees to look through windows. Yet another thing which lazy goddamn millenials don't know how good they have it.

Audioboxer

Haha I remember that thread. I showed it to my wife (also a gaffer), who is a nurse practitioner, and therefore has to see naked men in her office. Her reaction was along the lines of "Jesus fucking Christ...gaf."

A lot of guys get the nerves about stripping off in a doctors office/setting but that topic OP is just a stellar example of why people should re-read what they're about to hit "submit topic/reply" to 1000 times. We've all made stupid decisions with posts/social media, but some people are on a different level of bad decision making. That's a metaphor for life though, even if you think you're the average idiot who'll make some mistakes, the rest of the world is 10x worse than you.

On a message board, I do think a good portion of it is just trolling, or on GAF, tag fishing. NoFunAllowed.jpg. OP u trollin?

DeathyBoy

Banned
A lot of guys get the nerves about stripping off in a doctors office/setting but that topic OP is just a stellar example of why people should re-read what they're about to hit "submit topic/reply" to 1000 times. We've all made stupid decisions with posts/social media, but some people are on a different level of bad decision making. That's a metaphor for life though, even if you think you're the average idiot who'll make some mistakes, the rest of the world is 10x worse than you.

On a message board, I do think a good portion of it is just trolling, or on GAF, tag fishing. NoFunAllowed.jpg. OP u trollin?

You get over your hang ups re: people seeing your dick after you're in hospital and they yank a catheter out of you on 2, rather than 3.

I mean after you've glanced at what's left, it's all up from there...

Audioboxer

You get over your hang ups re: people seeing your dick after you're in hospital and they yank a catheter out of you on 2, rather than 3.

I mean after you've glanced at what's left, it's all up from there...

Once you get the fact into your head the person you're going to see probably sees over 9000 dicks in a calendar year you should calm down a bit.

Speaking of doctors, for anyone in the UK I recommend you snag a copy of this on the cheap and read it https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1906321884/ It's funny and sobering. There's a follow up that I haven't read https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0007524951/

OP, there might be a book called Confessions of a Facebook Stalker for you on Amazon somewhere. They have a diverse range of reading.

Pejo

After downloading, proper etiquette dictates that you should post a numeric score in the comments. 7.2/10

Top Bottom