• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump has biggest turnout of Superbowl Champions ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait for the NBA Champion WH visit, especially if that team is San Antonio Spurs. Greg Popovich meeting Trump will be the most cringeworthy moment.

If you're rich, golf. Otherwise, discuss whatever this is.
Wallace-Wells-Anti-Moneyball-Election-800.jpg

Wait did he end up throwing the first pitch? I read he was gonna skip?

n64coder

Video of Gronk interrupting Spicer's press briefing:
http://nypost.com/2017/04/19/rob-gronkowski-just-crashed-sean-spicers-press-briefing/

Sean Spicer was Gronked.

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski made a surprise visit to the White House spokesman’s daily news briefing Wednesday, asking “Sean, you need some help?”

A startled Spicer quickly replied: “I think I got this. But thank you.”

“You sure,” said Gronkowski, who’s know for his monster spikes after scoring a touchdown, as he stood in the doorway.

“Thanks, man. I’ll see you in a minute,” said Spicer, who grew up in Rhode Island and is a Patriots fan.

“That was cool … how do you follow that?” he said.

Just wait for the NBA Champion WH visit, especially if that team is San Antonio Spurs. Greg Popovich meeting Trump will be the most cringeworthy moment.

Popovich doesn't care about sitting his best players for a primetime match up on network tv. There's no way in hell he'd attend a WH visit with Trump. I honestly think he'd retire before he did that.

Tommy DJ

The Cavs and Warriors probably won't show up.

Literally the only two people in the NBA that are openly alt-right and probably like Donald Trump are Andrew Bogut and Spencer Hawes. And Andrew Bogut doesn't seem to have any friends in the NBA.

Its out of respect to the office if anyone decides to show up, not because they actually want to meet Donald Trump.

The comparison is ridiculous. One has everyone happy, smiling, just look like they're enjoying the presence of Obama and the other is just there for a photo just because. Sigh.

Laekon

So Trump only wanted the millionaires around him and the normal working men had to go sit in the grass? Maybe Trump threw them a hat he stole from a little kid.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
That was just the practice photo. Here's the real one with the rest of the team.

EEss7nY.jpg

Trump is hiding somewhere in the back.

Monocle

Only the greatest president could inspire such a spectacular turnout. Eagle eyed fans will notice four to five times the number of champions seen with former White House occupant and noted failure B. Hussein, many of them invisible, or showing their support for the Supreme Poobah from a different location!

Zee-Row

Banned
Champion teams are invited from all major sports

How can anyone not be a Patriots fan after this? Look at how many didn't show up.

The Bucs and Lightning didn't get invited to the White House after they won their Championships. The White House hates Tampa teams.

OldMan

Banned
What's funny is they're all millionaires, you'd think they'd LOVE Trump since he wants to give back to the RICH. But Athletes gonna Athlete lol

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Lmao at the Trump tweet.

Julian Edelman looking like Richard Spencer up there with the haircut and the grin.

Ketch

Come on guys. I just don't understand, people are talking about the number of players in the photo. But nobody has the numbers. There's no way to tell how many people where in the photo, but let me tell you that there were way more people in this photo then the one from 2015. And with the way technology is, millions and millions more witnessed the photo online. This photo clearly holds the record for most people.

RinsFury

That was just the practice photo. Here's the real one with the rest of the team.

EEss7nY.jpg

Trump is hiding somewhere in the back.

I don't see that cheeto piece of shit anywhere, original comparison is still valid. Honestly it's gross that any of them showed up, blanking that racist scumbag would have sent a great message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom