• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump (through Judge Jeanine): "Paul Ryan needs to step down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaros

Ryan won't flip on trump publically, but in the back rooms......

The first guy had to step down because he said they were hounding Clintion for the hell of it

Remeber the first guy stepped down on the DAY of the vote and he actually had the votes, that's why he literally dropped the bombshell right on everyone. He know he would get boehnered as speaker.

Everyone was getting ready for vote for speaker and them boom he said he was leaving the race

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Removed the link because the site linked from Wikipedia was questionable, but apparently Donald Trump donated to her campaign in the past. So there's a personal stake here to defend him.

JordanN

Banned
dJPCcnj.png

Who says the next president will be American?

The goal all along was to install the puppet master.

U0RnbAI.gif

He's effectively killing his own chances in congress. After this nobody's going to want to work with his lazy, ignorant crusty orange ass.

He used every tactic he had for the people in his party and it didn't fucking work, at all. He's been exposed as a toothless baby.

Why the fuck are you a president then if you lack the understanding of the nuances of Washington and the legislative process?

If this was Obama or anyone else, they would be howling over why he doesn't know the nuances.

This is SO FUCKED UP. Let's make a Janitor a president.

"He's a JANITOR! HOW WOULD HE KNOW HOW TO RUN THE WHITE HOUSE! ITS WHY HE HAS PEOPLE WHO RUN IT!".

Fucked. Up!

This is all just so surreal, so fascinating, and so horrifying. Not that Obama's presidency wasn't historic in many ways. It wasn't historic in the way I typically recognize as "historic." That is, shit going completely off the rails. The fall of the Roman Republic, the Mongol conquests, WW1 and WW2. You know, disasters. That's what I think of when I think history.

Never in my life have I felt like I lived in "historic" times.

Right now, I feel like I'm living through "historic" times.

This is actually shaping up to be perfect.

Paul Ryan has more pull than Donald but little donnie doesn't realize it. If he wants, Paul Ryan can start talk of creating a Russia Commission to fuck Trump to hell. I really hope it comes to that. The knives are out tonight it seems.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
This is all just so surreal, so fascinating, and so horrifying. Not that Obama's presidency wasn't historic in many ways. It wasn't historic in the way I typically recognize as "historic." That is, shit going completely off the rails. The fall of the Roman Republic, the Mongol conquests, WW1 and WW2. You know, disasters. That's what I think of when I think history.

You think this is more historic time than the events that followed 9/11?

She hasn't talked to the president. How did he know what she was going to say?

I mean, come on. Trump specifically directed his people to watch her show tonight - which is highly unusual. He knew what he was doing. And Trump is more than capable of directing another member of his staff to do his bidding.

Because he's a little bitch.

I mean people have been saying he was gonna use this as ammo against Ryan from the start so it's no surprise.

What will be interesting is to see if he can actually pull it off. Trump so far has demonstrated quite well how little power a President actually has beyond photo ops.

Ahhh no, the President is extremely powerful but trump has:

• No Idea how the government works

• No allies politically because he's never held office

• Doesn't have the backing of any major group in the House or the Senate

Aselith

After watching that video, she makes Trump sound like a complete bumbling idiot that got cozened by Paul Ryan into supporting a bill he couldn't pass.

It all checks out tbh she just forgets the part where Trump needs to step down also.

This is kind of beautiful actually, Obama's presidency wasn't "historic" to you because him being a person of color didn't mean anything to you.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Did Obama ever go out like this and tell people to watch a show?

I mean obviously he was never as transparent, but I don't think he'd even tweet "watch me on so-and-so" when he appeared on the Daily Show, The Colbert Report, etc.

Damn wasn't Ryan slobbing trumps orange balls, and now he's being thrown under the bus?

This is all so amazing and fascinating. TVs real must see tv, the best reality show.

Would be amazing to see Ryan turn heel and whip votes to impeach the orange goomba. I mean, he'd still be a feckless pos, but at least he'd show he has some balls.

I wish he had the mental and emotional fortitude to fight back by whipping up impeachment, but Paul Ryan is the Backdown King. Sadly, he'll probably take the hint and do what he's told.

UberTag

Yep, sounds like Bannon is pulling the strings here. Breibart has been obsessed with getting Paul Ryan out.
What stooge does Bannon have lined up to replace Ryan with?
And is it someone that would allow Bannon to remain in a position of power and influence should Trump and Pence get removed?

Seesaw15

LOL
"I want to be clear," she concluded. "This is not on President Trump. No one expected a businessman to completely understand the nuances, the complicated ins and outs of Washington and its legislative process. How would he know which individuals upon whom he would be able to rely?"

Judge Jeanine has the cadence of the SuperFriends announcer.

What stooge does Bannon have lined up to replace Ryan with?
And is it someone that would allow Bannon to remain in a position of power and influence should Trump and Pence get removed?

And is it someone that can get enough votes in the House? After what just happened in the healthcare vote situation.

Zolo

I wish he had the mental and emotional fortitude to fight back by whipping up impeachment, but Paul Ryan is the Backdown King. Sadly, he'll probably take the hint and do what he's told.

Yep. If there was ever a time to be remembered positively by history and have a backbone, now would be the time for him.

McLovin

It's crazy to think they had all this time to come up with a replacement and they bring that garbage out. Like they could have refined it and gotten input but the made it to fuck over the people that needed it and didn't try to get any input. It was a complete disaster.
At least it gives me hope that the republicans actually stepped up and backed the American people. Anyone that voted yes was a piece of shit.

Koomaster

Waiting for him to start running attack ads against members of his own party as his next move in this inter-dimensional chess game he's playing.

This is also about the most cowardly thing I've seen him do. Like; 'I'm not saying Ryan should resign, but ya know, just watch this show tonight where that's all the host is gonna talk about. But you didn't hear that from me. *wink*'

Slayven

It's crazy to think they had all this time to come up with a replacement and they bringvthat garbage out. Like they could have refined it and gotten input but the made it to fuck over the people that needed it and didn't try to get any input. It was a complete disaster.

When you were a kid you ever put off your homework until the bus ride to school?

Waiting for him to start running attack ads against members of his own party as his next move in this inter-dimensional chess game he's playing.

This is also about the most cowardly thing I've seen him do. Like; 'I'm not saying Ryan should resign, but ya know, just watch this show tonight where that's all the host is gonna talk about. But you didn't hear that from me. *wink*'

I fully expect this time next year there will be the stirrings of a Trump Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom