• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

how do you NOT see his black skin swag?
he's pretty dark. couple that with the deep, rich voice. I always thought he was, but didn't know if anyone else saw what I was seeing.
I always thought he was white or maybe a very tanned Hawaiian

Dreams-Visions said:
and watch everyone yell at you. :)
Nah just tell them your new, and then press R to save everyone, it's even easier then using Meka cause you don't have to position yourself.
Isn't Anti-mage black?
Or is he hispanic?
Anti-Mage.png

I always thought he was like Vietnamese, or some type of South East Asian, maybe Indonesian?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Face is too long for a typical southeast asian.

I have never seen Anti-mage break into song and dance and change outfits 100 times. Nor is he a doctor. Sorry beta, but I'm pretty sure he's Indonesian

winnar. lol

I always thought he was white or maybe a very tanned Hawaiian

naaaaaaaah. not with that complexion, voice and nose. but who knows? he can be whatever you'd like. I'm still tripped out that there's a brotha named "Chen" in the game. And he talks like a Detroit preacher. lol.

And voiced by a white guy

yes, that much is clear. but all things were assembled together for a reason. dark skin, big nose, deep voice actor selected. these things to not add up to "white guy". but again, if that makes people more comfortable or if that's what is preferred (or hell, if his "Lore" says it is the case), then that's that. whatever makes you happy.

My assumption was that he was a black guy. Doesn't matter to me either way, but that was my impression.

Swag

yes, that much is clear. but all things were assembled together for a reason. dark skin, big nose, deep voice actor selected. these things to not add up to "white guy". but again, if that makes people more comfortable or if that's what is preferred (or hell, if his "Lore" says it is the case), then that's that. whatever makes you happy.
Warlock must be Black!

Artanisix

Top Tier Heroes
Invoker - White
Chen - Black
Dark Seer - Chinese
Antimage - ??
Nature's Prophet - ??
Lycan - Mongolian?
Lone Druid - ??

ksan

What race is techies gonna be?
I think that's what we're really wondering.

Let's hope for goblin or some shit, otherwise shit's fucked up

Just play Lich for your first 30 games. Learn to ward so you while you feed, you aren't totally useless.

Then play Tidehunter and keep warding and let your team know when your ult is up and have someone tell you went to use it.

Don't play any heroes from Agility or any characters from Int who aren't Lich for your first 50 games. Always buy the Courier or buy wards. And buy (and place) Observer Wards all game, every game.

Tide Hunter is so boring to play but he is extremely noob friendly.

I was just accepted into the beta. I don't even recall opting into the beta. Oh well! I may be the perfect beta tester because I don't know jack about these types of games. Maybe I'll be able to give some feeedback from a newb's perspective. I'm optimistic about the game and what I can contribute to the beta phase.

Just play Lich for your first 30 games. Learn to ward so you while you feed, you aren't totally useless.

Then play Tidehunter and keep warding and let your team know when your ult is up and have someone tell you went to use it.

Don't play any heroes from Agility or any characters from Int who aren't Lich for your first 50 games. Always buy the Courier or buy wards. And buy (and place) Observer Wards all game, every game.

oh and don't forget, DONT AUTOATTACK CREEPS WHILE LANING! First setting to toggle off is autoattack.

GUSH ANCHOR SMASH RAVAGE

DIE

LIFE OF TIDEHUNTER

THE MAN, THE FISH, THE LEGEND

Yeah there's not much to him.

To be honest I only really like him once I get Blink Dagger. Also, for a while I built him with Power Treads. Mistake. Getting Arcane Boots ASAP makes him way more fun with spammable abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom