• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

Over what? TI3 graphics?

Why would anyone choose TI specific backgrounds and load screens over a new hero?

No one would and it doesn't make sense as the person working on Steam cards shit is probably not the same person working on modeling, skinning, balancing, designing a new hero.

LordCanti

Good Game

LoVg7KU.gif

aeolist

Banned
i don't really notice favoritism from the bts casters

lumi's obviously more of a fan of the chinese teams, especially ig, but he's definitely hard on them when they fuck up and he praises western teams when they do well

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Why are people upset that Navi is a well-liked team, anyways?

Who wouldn't appreciate Dendi's sick plays, Puppey's captaining skills and XBOCT's suicidal tendencies?

I get that you may be tired of hearing about them...but they are a successful team, they aren't going away.

Just enjoy the games and stop worrying about who likes who.

This isn't football or console games where having a favorite makes a little sense. There's literally no reason why liking one team or another is better or worse than any other. Everyone should just be a fan of big plays.

Edit: If a team fucks up like Rox.Kis or something, flame on.

RubxQub

Why the hell is Twitch smooth as butter when viewed through the iPhone app...no stutters or lag or anything...but when in a browser it's constantly choking regardless of what resolution I put it at?

Seems like the problem isn't so much the servers as it is the browser players.

JustinBB7

I don't understand the Dendi USAUSAUSAUSA stuff :(

During The International 2, all USA/EU teams were knocked out really early, and there were only Asian teams left in the top 8(10 even?.. EU/USA got nowhere anyway). Navi was the only non-asian team left. So the American fans started to chant USA whenever Navi was doing well.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
The USA stuff is from SC2, maybe even earlier, basically America sucks at eSports.
Why the hell is Twitch smooth as butter when viewed through the iPhone app...no stutters or lag or anything...but when in a browser it's constantly choking regardless of what resolution I put it at?

Pretty sure the iOS stuff is running through different servers.

It's a combination of Flashplayer being outright terrible and the mobile version of Twitch using different servers and/or routing.

sixthsense

Neo Member
what did dendi say in the end in chinese?

Dendi said " Happy break up , Zhaojie (Xiao8 gf) is now mine " pretty sure it is something along those line and xiao8 responded with " Sha bi (means like retard or cunt)" which is not a good word. Sorry for the language.

RubxQub

Oh man, that was sad and amazing.

TommyT

Dendi said " Happy break up , Zhaojie (Xiao8 gf) is now mine " pretty sure it is something along those line and xiao8 responded with " Sha bi (means like retard or cunt)" which is not a good word. Sorry for the language.

No way... seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom