• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

kwRGhyL.png

nUoM2Mg.png

pXMiEyn.png

zvoyEhv.png

iLaKJe5.png

0qrjGK5.png

8lBAAJt.png

XeefVEe.png

z032VwF.png

HLOpdG7.png

tnIjuH0.png

U8dPQsw.png

Z9s5o6d.png

(click to view the epic replay)

eXrFISr.png

8Pj1olG.png

QSIeJaK.png

dTtH173.png

E7CADH9.png

8mgzfiO.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
OP is not dark theme approved.
cry.gif

I guess it's appropriate now for the Dota 2 OT to choke your internet connection by downloading random junk every time you load it up

>well played!

alright, OP updated for the dark theme. i think. if it doesn't work for dark now...well fuck it I'm going to sleep.

this OP is more tryhard than 109

<3

tbh, I only know how to try hard. it's my Achilles heel. it's also why people kept nominating me for presidencies in college. I try to *not* volunteer for shit for explicitly this reason.

That alpine Ursa, though.

I had to put some trolling in somewhere.

Quesa

I want to learn batrider

should I build tranqs or wait for travel? MoM? Should I just go blink force scepter?

Edit: Forgot to mention I like the OP a ton!

Quesa

Recent tests confirm that scepter batrider counters linkens heroes -- lasso a nearby target without linkens and a linkens-holding hero can still be affected without popping it.

patchday

Nice OT! Bookmarked ofc :)

Been wanting to play dota 2 some more. I just wish it had more fighting warrior girl waifus. You know how LoL has Leona / Riven / Fiora / Irelia

All dota has is Legionaire really.

patchday

Actually I just looked at the champion list posted in the OT. Next time I play I'll tryout the AGI heroes.

ugh, it's so much work picking up a new moba though. I've already hit account level 33 on HOTS, almost 30 on LoL (currently level 29.5), etc. But I really want to support this game since it runs on linux, has mods, and community skins. It's all I could ever want really (besides maybe 3d view like Smite has)

patchday

Another thing I like about this new thread is you listed the new player guides. I could've sworn the last OT lacked it. I was actually looking for a guide so I can learn about DoTa player compositions

G.ZZZ

Shugg was banned last 20 pages though, he would've taken the crown easily otherwise.

Also I'm not even top 20 posters i fu king sukk

shira

Another thing I like about this new thread is you listed the new player guides. I could've sworn the last OT lacked it. I was actually looking for a guide so I can learn about DoTa player compositions

Oh yeah Dreams, Dotabuff did a "Coming from LoL" Hero pick/how to convert to Dota 2 article

http://www.dotabuff.com/learn/lol?champions=MjY4LDExNCwzMCwyMSw5MiwxNw==

You pick 6 LOL champions you like and it tells you some compatible Dota heroes+ basic differences between the two games

Top Bottom