• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

icLyPHAnA2q34.png

Developer: Valve
Platform: PC
Genre: MOBA (Dota?) [same genre as League of Legends or Heroes of Newerth]
Join: The "Neogaf" guild in-game to play with other Gaffers, the mumble server to talk to some of Dota GAF.
Warning: If you are new to this game, be careful – you WILL suck. This is not Team Fortress 2. The barrier to competence is long and frustrating. There’s a lot of information to absorb, a significant amount of it unintuitive. But we're here to help!
Updates: Large updates to the game typically occur once a month.
Where: Completely free, with no "gotchas!" like League of Legends or other F2P games. Download @ the steam store.

kyAZBaa.png

OptimalVagueAmazontreeboa.gif

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Ah yes, GAF, where the moderators get to troll the shit out of games they don't like and no one can call them on it.

You used to be subtle about these things, maybe even clever, I dare say.

I take that back, you've never been clever. Same old rancid trolling we've been getting for the last 4 or 5 Dota threads. But at least in the past you were subtle.

Quesa

Legit let's take a fond look back at OT3 with the most legit posts from that legit thread. Legit.

legit worst magnus in history of world
gona be legit sad if dk doesn't win
I bought favor, farmed up an ossuary and turned a profit. Legit
Legit just give bulldog 3 months or replace him, and Alliance will once again be an A tier team.
Legit post.
I won the last game (And it was legit easiest game ever), but I didn't actually contribute very much to it. How do I Earth Spirit again?
legit worst mod on gaf please retire
can you please stop flaming animal crossing

legit guyus im looking for halloween furniture set lmk if u have it
dude legit uif u have any halloween furnmiture hit me up man mim always looking forf that haloween stuff
I've legit been in a lot of games where if I don't pick support, there will be no (reliable) stuns, so picking mid would probably just mean i have to 1 man team it, which I'm not quite good enough to pull off. My awareness is certainly there, but the big plays aren't seasoned into me yet.
legit tho i'd rather have 6.80 over terrorblade, competitive is so stale
ursa owns naix ppd is legit the worst captain and worst support player i've seen in a while
Legit just do treads aquila drums yasha and ur ownage already
I wish those Chinese guys I played with that one time would come back to USW. Legit more enjoyable than half of the English speakers I've played with.
legit tho just mute ur entire team and farm if u find urself in that kind of situation.
Legit just start owning people at lvl 3 or 4 whenever ur ulti's up.
Legit though, we need an Ogre Magi announcer. I would pay money for that.
Is anyone interested in legit trying for the top 1% of scores? I just spectated Na'Vi's game and saw them get near to 500 million if I'm not mistaken.
k my tb is now super legit looking
I just looked and I can confirm your tb indeed looks super legit.
Ok, white is legit.
Fuck. That is legit.
White is legit
she needs to clean her room legit
I dunno man, that room is like 1,000 times cleaner than mine was when I was her age. Maybe I just needed to clean my room legit.
legit just go quas wex early, no need exort.
Beast is back. Any theorycrafters wanna try and hook up a legit strat my group can try? I suck at this kinda thing.
Arrow legit good show.

Fraudbokr probably isn't even watching it.
legit just go quas wex early, no need exort.
Legit theres much better people to learn invoker from now.
lol i bet ur just jelous legit have u even seen GRIMORUM'S RAGING FURY ?? ?
guys legit i dont understand this mmr system all i get are really shitty players, like seriously this chen was 100% quebecian, i don't think he understood me becuz when i asked him to buy dust he got rly angry and started speaking in french. me n the other guys lost all our mmr cuz of this dude, legit valve plz region lock canada or i refuse to play ranked mm ever again ok.
guys it's just a joke that was from a gafhouse and freakinchair is a gaffer that posts here and we are best of friends but legit he doesn't speak very good english and is from quebec

Force Staff Drow legit, bitches! >->
Name a hero that force staff isn't legit on. I wish I could buy 6 force staffs on everyone!

12 on Sylla!
OMFG ANUXI ARE YOU SEIROUS???

WHAT HERO

IM LEGIT WILL BUY IT
disraptor is legit like best hero in the game
holy shit that weaver set is legit awful and terrifying, makes him look like fungal furion + brood + slark lovechild
YO LEGIT, this is very important:

can someone make me a jedi ember spirit mod? I will reimburse you with many keys.

how good would that be like ember looks like anakin skywalker (maybe have like a darth vader skin, a yoda skin, or a luke skin how awesome is that seriously), and when he tp's he spins his lightsaber around like anakin when fighting obi wan in that one scene in revenge of the sith on mustafar during the final battle. and then you everytime he sleights he jumps around like yoda and u hear lightsaber noises, then when he jumps to a spirit remnant it's like force charge, bolas is force paralyze/stasis, and flameguard is force barrier u feelin me right now how legit would this be ???

just watch this and replace obi wan with storm spirit and anakin with ember spirit, PICTURE IT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwy412nttI

I have a 65% winrate as axe at 3600mmr, he's legit in pubs.
8 of my deaths on Luna were because we got fountain dove consistently. I actually had the highest GPM and XPM on my team and the third least deaths. I've never had a legit game in which I played that bad.
yo legit this shits getting really funny. If you rly are gonna talk about mmr, what u deserve, etc. etc. and wanna be taken seriously, I could look at a few of ur replays. And I swear to Chris Metzen, if you're actually sub-par trash that doesn't even belong in 3ks much less your self-evaluated 4k or 4.5k, then i'll point out every last damning mistake you make. Get over yourself, you're so obsessed with a number yet get so upset when people with bigger numbers than you talk down on you the same way you talk down these peruvian snipers.
legit bro i agree with u i'm actually a 7.5k player in disguise
Take notes from 109, legit best music on a stream I've heard.
Legit won't even be that hard to beat us. Honestly this is how I feel everytime I play with milkman or depressedcarbine—have to keep the former from relentlessly feeding buttrider noblewingz and the latter from going over the edge:
Legit thought we had lost this game from around the 10 minute mark.. no one was TPing to save towers or get EZ kills.. so I took my monkey team by the balls and made them do what I said..think it was the biggest factor of why we won TBH, had us contest a rosh and get a team wipe, shit changed from that second.
And yeah, the waifu effect can never be underestimated. I remember playdota was just circlejerking for months with buff CM threads when she was completely fine (hell even after she became a first pick/first ban), and some random new member just came in the thread and gave them a dose of the reel tawk: "legit do any of you ever care about ugly ass supports like lion, wd, rhasta, na, you only ever beg for CM, mirana, wr, lina, or luna buffs cuz ur all a bunch of fukn socially inept virgins that live vicariously through big-titted female avatars." I'm paraphrasing but man was that a quality shit-post for that specific shit-thread...
u people are so stupid how can you not see how disgustingly powerful that hero is when all the pro streamers that you worship can be heard multiple times bitching about how strong that hero is. Players have legit climbed hundreds of mmr points by just picking tb just like how people rode the earth spirit train to higher mmr. And when that hero gets nerfed, people will fall a bunch of points, think that they don't deserve to be where they're at, always find an excuse as to why they lost, and claim that Valve is cheating them of their mmr. They'll start to believe that they really do deserve to be at the spot they were when they weren't even playing the game but just picking an overpowered piece of shit hero.

TB is so disgusting right now and if you're trying to use dota 1 cm as a metric of how that hero isn't imbalanced that's a fucking joke just like anyone who still plays dota 1 professionally. Dream on all you want, you're probably a TB picker or someshit. That hero's disgusting, and if you don't think so you have just as awful a grasp of this game as you do a taste for cosmetics.
Legit quit playing AM. He has the lowest winrate for a carry IIRC.
this is legit worse than buttrider naga

plz fata never again
legit 2gd is the only thing GOOD about that panel, is he actually gone wtf? Dude is fucking hilarious. Isn't the gd studio HIS studio lol? Better be a troll/joke or I'll have to watch dreamleague on mute again.
heroes looks legit awful
been like a month since i last played solo que, i want to play but i don't want to press that search button, i'm afraid gaf

plz add me 2.8k eu but legit i'm like 6 k
when playing against bots
Yeah legit, the best way to get better at this game is to watch really really good players play your favorite heroes/role and try to emulate them.
srsly lol so many ppl hate this guy i don't get it u all tink u wanna be cool like reddit anti-hipsters LAMO?! legit can u all stop being irrational in ur criticism of ee hokage-san.''

Congrats to all the legit posters

this was way too much work for shit payoff never doing this again

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
OP should have just been the GIF

where's the wall of shame?
I need to know if inkls beat me.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Didn't make the OP...much sadness...and I don't get the title.

Artanisix

Ah yes, GAF, where the moderators get to troll the shit out of games they don't like and no one can call them on it.

You used to be subtle about these things, maybe even clever, I dare say.

I take that back, you've never been clever. Same old rancid trolling we've been getting for the last 4 or 5 Dota threads. But at least in the past you were subtle.

Not too bad of a title.

We need a better title stat

Title sucks. Booooo

I'm sure we collectively could have made at least a decent, or an updated Op. I didn't know we needed one I guess.

title is as good as dream league casting

Someone explain the title, I must have missed something.

idEJcEtsoeaSI.gif

Top Bottom