• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

A chest with whole sets in it ahahaha

I hope you didn't want to buy Venge, Puck's and LS's first sets. Got to play some lottery nonsense. Can't make it too easy to get the items you want!

Regalia of the Wraithlord though, so it's all good to me

Zephyx

A chest with whole sets in it ahahaha

I hope you didn't want to buy Venge, Puck's and LS's first sets. Got to play some lottery nonsense. Can't make it too easy to get the items you want!

Regalia of the Wraithlord though, so it's all good to me

What??? I want that VS set. :|

They just can't make it easy to get the items you want. Always have to be hurdles. They make it hard to spend money playing these games.

But then they do this and I can't hate them :(
dota_item_regalia_of_the_wraith_lord_set_large.3761b77ea10c730ab33625a7a0da76c18826f875.png

Artanisix

$2.49 for the gamble set? Not bad...

edit: wait do you have to find the chest? if so fucking fuck man. I guess a set for $2.49 still isn't bad though

Zephyx

Treasure Key for Dire/Radiant chests seems cheap for full sets. Might have to try my luck if I ever get one.

Ketch

Wait, Wait....

So watching dream league and they just said that the bonus damage from shadow blade's proc out of stealth applies to every hit during Ember's Slight of Fist. Is that right? People should be doing that right?

ehh... maybe because it costs 3000g and everything else about it is useless for ember? How fast can you rush a shadow blade?

Wait, Wait....

So watching dream league and they just said that the bonus damage from shadow blade's proc out of stealth applies to every hit during Ember's Slight of Fist. Is that right? People should be doing that right?
For a while you could also sof during fade time, get all the hits with the proc, get out of it and still be invis.

Dunno if it's fixed or not. I'm still trash with Ember.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
If we're not getting any real content with this movie it kinda makes you wonder when it will be.

Ketch

I'll tell you what you don't do. You don't get to level 8 on an ember without a single point into flame guard.... what is that?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I like how valve is updating the old chests after every one deleted them. Need to look at that schema.

Top Bottom