• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

DrPizza

Banned
When is the next LAN?

I left my laptop charger in Seattle. This is aggravating as I get to my flight to find that my laptop only has about 35% charge.

Artanisix

4pGLEnu.jpg

MJR1QQo.jpg

bSAVNRT.jpg

1ufxpdQ.jpg

HndspvR.jpg

mzZ27x1.jpg

na dota best dota no kappa. had a blast at ti6, i'll definitely be there next year if i get the chance. hopefully i'll meet alolan wraith king again

DrPizza

Banned
I still can't understand why Valvo doesn't sell those great looking prints of the hero portraits that they had in KeyArena. I noticed some people stole some of them after the final. I was tempted, but I wanted so many.

gai_shain

I still can't understand why Valvo doesn't sell those great looking prints of the hero portraits that they had in KeyArena. I noticed some people stole some of them after the final. I was tempted, but I wanted so many.

you were tempted to steal, really?

shira

When is the next

Post TI Lan Schedule:
Red Bull Heroicks, Rastatt, Germany Sept 17-18
t1474117200z1.png
Before the Pick & Ban phase of each game the Caster Team decides two heroes for the voting
You, the audience, live-votes one of those heroes as the special hero for the next match
Pick & Ban: The teams pick their heroes for the match – the special hero cannot be banned
If the winner team chose the special hero the team/player gets rewarded right away
?: [A], OG, VP, +2

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hey I got two crimson drops after all. Cool thanks for the $90bux gabe. Actually it's worth it to buy badges and just link everything to your account for steambux if you go during the week.

Whats the best way to cash out steambux to USD? Buying a big item then using middleman seems bad.
it was haz wasn't it

Haz what animes did you get him
Vanilla pleb shit

Hylian7

Hey I got two crimson drops after all. Cool thanks for the $90bux gabe. Actually it's worth it to buy badges and just link everything to your account for steambux if you go during the week.

Whats the best way to cash out steambux to USD? Buying a big item then using middleman seems bad.

Vanilla pleb shit

I know I tried to do that with something a while back and ended up just giving up and selling on market and keeping the Steambux. Risk is too high.

shira

Vanilla pleb shit
Lootmarket

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Looks like tilda swinton in shoddy makeup.

Twookie

so if you're like me, you played dota today and you wondered why for some reason your fps was a lot lower than it used to be, here's why:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4xu9vi/bad_fps_after_latest_win10_anniversary_update_got/

the newest win 10 update made it so your pc will always record your gameplay while you play, and for some reason this option was turned on by default
for most people
. good thing windows love to update automatically and not tell what it changes unless you look for yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hylian7

so if you're like me, you played dota today and you wondered why for some reason your fps was a lot lower than it used to be, here's why:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4xu9vi/bad_fps_after_latest_win10_anniversary_update_got/

the newest win 10 update made it so your pc will always record your gameplay while you play, and for some reason this option was turned on by default
for most people
. good thing windows love to update automatically and not tell what it changes unless you look for yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember it did this after a fresh install, but wtf turning that shit back on.

for most people

I'm not touching the Anniversary update with my 10 foot pole.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Where are you now W10 defense force!?!?!?

Hylian7

theres actually nothing to prepare lmao

bokr and i have everything already set up really

Well that does make things easier. I'll think about it. The issue for me would be the time commitment, which I know you guys had a lot of running it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Windows 10 has been a fucking pox on my computer since I updated. I hate everybody who ever told me it would be better than 7. I'm constantly locked out of admin functions. It reboots my computer whenever the fuck it wants, and it doesn't even perform better. Still slow and shitty as ever. I don't even have that anniversary update but one of my friends did and he couldn't play any games on it for a week.

Other than this, everything else seems ok so far. I turned it off thanks to a similar post in the CSGO sub though.

Nah, check out the GAF anniversary update thread. Waaaaay too many people having hardware and software compatibility issues. My system is working perfectly. Why install an update that might fuck it up?

TUSR

Banned
sum 1 message me on steam when mirana statue goes up for sale

i cant even sit comfortably in a chair im so sick

fuck this

Chris R

My laptop worked FINE before the update, couldn't do shit after.

Granted, everything is fine after doing the "Refresh" built into Windows and reinstalling shit but I shouldn't have to format my computer after a incremental patch update.

I want to beat Dark Souls before I attempt it on my gaming desktop tho :(

Top Bottom