• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Nah, check out the GAF anniversary update thread. Waaaaay too many people having hardware and software compatibility issues. My system is working perfectly. Why install an update that might fuck it up?
Idk, I can only speak to my experience, which has been perfectly fine. Every Windows update since the dawn of time seems to have people with issues and I've never personally experienced them, so maybe I'm just the luckiest fucker out there. Or Windows has chosen me.

Twookie

never had any problems with windows either actually, apart from that gamedvr thing that i got rid of with two clicks

windows 10 have been really good to me

Kard8p3

U me +3 dream team

all the way to the top
money.gif

Artanisix

PREORDERS START AUGUST 15TH

Deadstar

How do you put a date on something and then not have everything prepared? All they need to do is switch on the ordering system. It's very simple.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Always dust before taking swag pictures or else people will discover how much of a slob you are.

Kade

I always notice the dust. I always notice the uncut nails. I comment out of love and respect for my peers.

Vgr.maybe
Secret.bulba kicked
Wings.faithbian think of going back to school

Rofl

Most changes floating around are only rumored. The Bulba one especially is a stretch--he changed his twitter banner from the Team Secret one, but EE and RTZ both did the same in the past after bad showings at LAN events.

Chris R

Housekeeping advice from the minds at neoGAF

Dusting/vacuuming is good, even moreso for rooms where computer parts live. I actually did a deep clean of my room/bathroom at my apartment before I left for TI. Coming home to a spotless place, falling into a never slept in bed, needing only to go shopping for groceries and do some laundry the next few days is a great feeling.

Hylian7

DUST OFF YOUR DESK FAM

My inner weeaboo is fuming at that dust.

Always dust before taking swag pictures or else people will discover how much of a slob you are.

I always notice the dust. I always notice the uncut nails. I comment out of love and respect for my peers.

Housekeeping advice from the minds at neoGAF

Dusting/vacuuming is good, even moreso for rooms where computer parts live. I actually did a deep clean of my room/bathroom at my apartment before I left for TI. Coming home to a spotless place, falling into a never slept in bed, needing only to go shopping for groceries and do some laundry the next few days is a great feeling.

I got distracted and forgot to. I almost never look up there since that's above my monitors. Anyway.
dac15_blush.gif

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f7/Timb_chakramreturn_02.mp3

manfestival

WHEN?!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking at the stuff going on about Maelk getting fired from esports manager his job, I don't think people realize that he was mainly made the manager/owner of the LoL Alliance/Elements team to get around the rules that kept Alex Garfield from owning multiple League teams.

Top Bottom