• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

Pls no envy, TL
dac15_sad.gif

How would that even work?

Kick matu for EE
Kick mc for bulbs

Kick frit for trixi/hanni

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm not a PPD fanshit but how can you lose him and make a no-drafter team instead?

Zai has drafted in the past, maybe also crit? doesnt matter anyway...sumail/rtc wouldnt work again

Edit: also bulba is a massive downgrade from MC, i like the guy but mc has way more impact/plays than lulba..

I'm not a PPD fanshit but how can you lose him and make a no-drafter team instead?

Bring in DeMoN. He's close with the organization, and his drafts at TI6 were excellent.

RTZ
sumaiL
Universe
Zai
DeMoN

That team could actually work.

EDIT: Also, rumors from a Korean interview; DeMoN wants to join MVP Pheonix, and QO was approached by Team Liquid and Team Secret (says he declined both).

Arol

No way EG gets rid of PPD.

Obviously only a few have played with him, but regardless of how he may be as a person, he appears to be a great drafter/captain/shot caller.

3 TI's in a row in which he ends up in top 3, winning one of them.

If anything they should give him EG 2 so when EG 1 crashes and burn they can still qualify for tournaments as an organization.

shira

MVP.aui

No way EG gets rid of PPD.

Obviously only a few have played with him, but regardless of how he may be as a person, he appears to be a great drafter/captain/shot caller.

3 TI's in a row in which he ends up in top 3, winning one of them.

If anything they should give him EG 2 so when EG 1 crashes and burn they can still qualify for tournaments as an organization.

The entire team mutinied after shanghai

He's got too much pride to play on the B team, just take a twitch job and make 500k streaming, making videos and casting

Rumor has it PPD doesn't want to keep playing with EG, and is staying with the team as a Manager/Support Staff, but not playing full time.

yo swift

got your message, sorry i couldnt make it out for the after party. was too damn sick, jambi told me you made it out for it and i got hella pissed i missed it.

Aw man I know! I had heard you got sick from the stadium food. Shit I was sad af you couldn't make it out 😔

Haly

I mean that's an actual lineup. I had a position 5 drow the other day. I wasn't really mad so much as bewildered. I kept thinking "is this happening, is this real life?" At first I thought it was Supportling and they were just two dudes goofing off. Then when I questioned Drow's items she went "morph's the carry" and my brain broke.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck I need to play dota. I haven't in almost a month.

Same. Other games taking precedence right now (mainly SFV) and other media backlogs to tend to and poor time management leaves little time for Dota. Right now I'm working 12 hour days + travel time + gym + 7-8 hours of sleep leaves me with an inkling of free time at the end of it all and even just playing one match cuts heavily into it. I didn't watch one game of TI.

I random drow and my team picks oracle, dazzle, invoker, and natures prophet... CMON MAN

Other than being super squishy that's a legit lineup. You're heavy on defensive supports (Dazzle and Oracle), but it's hardly the worst thing ever. Invoker is actually one of the heroes that benefits the most from Drow Aura because his base damage at low levels is so garbage.

Chris R

You should just take a page from my book--Smoke and Drink excessively. Nothing can sustain life in my body.

They didn't set the beer garden up until Friday :( Sorry, not paying $10 a beer. Might invest in a flask or something with how lax security was. Food trucks were pretty good though, and there are a ton of good food options within 5 minutes of the arena

Haly

I wonder what security would do if you showed up with a DOTA body pillow.

Kard8p3

Same. Other games taking precedence right now (mainly SFV) and other media backlogs to tend to and poor time management leaves little time for Dota. Right now I'm working 12 hour days + travel time + gym + 7-8 hours of sleep leaves me with an inkling of free time at the end of it all and even just playing one match cuts heavily into it. I didn't watch one game of TI.

Dude how do you do it? I wanna kill myself (not rly friends) with a 30 hour work week and 18 credit hours lmao.

Hylian7

I played some Ability Draft when I was waiting at the airport through all the delays last night. Had one combo I was really proud of, we wrecked the offlaner twice right off the bat, and then he abandoned and the rest of his team left. I was hoping to get to play the rest of that one out.

My hero was Slark. I took Essence Aura, Leap, Unstable Concoction, and Epicenter. I played this as support and it really did work for setting up kills. Too bad the enemy Sniper abandoned before anyone hit 6 so I didn't really get an opportunity to try Epicenter into Leap.

Hylian7

I wish I had that much disposable cash to spend on that statue right but, but I already spent over $350 in the secret shop.

Top Bottom