• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

z1ggy

wtf volvo i had a team mate with 31 mmr and another one with 50 mmr

I lost 8 mmr due to this (yea ofc we lost the game)

It's never complete until the start time, idk why people need to shitpost in gaming
charm_facepalm.gif

I totally had mine done like a week in advance :p

But it is a lot of work and I'm a loser so I understand the wait. They were also better last year about getting the schedule out in a timely manner. Valve seems to be dragging their feet this year for TI.

BearPawB

Banned
Anyone know any twitter accounts that do semi-play by play or regular game score update?

I have to be on the go so would like phone notifications

Twookie

Anyone know any twitter accounts that do semi-play by play or regular game score update?

I have to be on the go so would like phone notifications

hmm, I use the score eSports app for that - some matches they even do live written updates that you can read!

Fuchsdh

They were already slow on old hero development for like the past 2-3 years, them releasing a new hero per year would already beat my current expectation.

Yeah when did we actually get hero-complete from 1? And Monkey is the only new one overall, right?

elyetis

Yeah when did we actually get hero-complete from 1? And Monkey is the only new one overall, right?
Last year, which only saw 2 hero released, monkey ( new ) and underlord ( old ).

Just checked in the past 4 year it went ( hero per year ):
( and this year 0, with maybe I guess a new hero announced during TI for Q4 )

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My new power company has the worst fucking website. It can't take my prefered credit card, since it is converting my Security code from 0XX to just XX
cBj1LTf.png

I feel like this entire company is a scam, since they are dirt cheap. Going to have my identity and credit cards stolen or some shit.

shira

My new power company has the worst fucking website. It can't take my prefered credit card, since it is converting my Security code from 0XX to just XX
cBj1LTf.png

I feel like this entire company is a scam, since they are dirt cheap. Going to have my identity and credit cards stolen or some shit.
That sounds like my brand of lazy code

shira

TI7 Group Stages Day 4 of 4: 12 Bo2 Matches

Today has twelve Bo2 groupstage matches, three sets of four simultaneous games, times are general estimates

B8: Newbee/VP, OG/XctN, C9/DC, iG/HR
t1501950600z4.png

A9: Liquid/Secret, EG/Fnatic, LGD/TNC, iGV/Infamous
t1501959600z4.png

B9: OG/LFY, Newbee/DC, VP/iG, C9/HR
t1501968600z4.png

Helpful reddit thread with all possible outcome scenarios: https://redd.it/6rpze3

***Cloud9 & HR watch - C9 vs DC, iG vs HR, C9 vs HR
- both teams have 4 games remaining, C9 leads by 1 game
Tiebreakers:
If there is a tie along the Upper and Lower Bracket or Lower Bracket and elimination divider, an additional set of games will be played.
- EE will probably forget to ban Meepo
- UB guaranteed almost $230k more than LB
- LB play Bo1 elimination Monday Main Event
- no games tomorrow

Animal

Banned
I bought a compendium just to chip in to the pot but I never play this game and I have no idea what to pick/bet on.

He got a kill...

I know! We gave him lots of positive reinforcement for that...then he went back to feeding, or running around the map taking the bounty runes, or just buying the wards so no one else could, or buying a gem and running down mid.

He was a real trooper

Top Bottom