• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Just had a game where safelane luna endlessly auto attacked the creep wave, when asked to stop proceeded to feed and buy 3 rapiers for the other team.

Low mmr hell is definetely a thing.

Rorschach

Just had a game where safelane luna endlessly auto attacked the creep wave, when asked to stop proceeded to feed and buy 3 rapiers for the other team.

Low mmr hell is definetely a thing.

How could she afford that after feeding? I think you should have just let her do her own thing if she was that impressive of a farmer.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
How could she afford that after feeding? I think you should have just let her do her own thing if she was that impressive of a farmer.

fed 3 kills, then sat in our jungle and just farmed gold for rapiers.

even 4v6 we were destroying the other team, had the ancient down to 1 hit too D:

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Damn that is rough, it is a shame Valve could not bail him out. I was looking forward to seeing him in the panel.

Maybe he should've just lied.

shira

Volvo smuggling in workers

aDqyczq.jpg
lxvW19s.png

Looks like the player editions have the black and white reversed

Hylian7

fed 3 kills, then sat in our jungle and just farmed gold for rapiers.

even 4v6 we were destroying the other team, had the ancient down to 1 hit too D:

I'd like to see the Dotabuff/OpenDota for this. I'm still curious how long this went on for her to feed relentlessly but somehow come out with three Rapiers.

I'm not sure why he wasn't told to get a work visa.

Is this just something he's supposed to know or should PGL be the ones helping him with this?

For the kind of good will Valve needs with customs around TI the idea of them skating by the regular check is a really good way to beg for problems.

Yazzees

why do i experience lag in the mornings even though my ping is fine and i show no packet loss

it's never a problem at night

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
I'd like to see the Dotabuff/OpenDota for this. I'm still curious how long this went on for her to feed relentlessly but somehow come out with three Rapiers.

I said endlessly attacked the creep wave in the laning phase btw, not endlessly fed. When it became obvious to it that we didn't need it to win, it stopped straight feeding and farmed rapiers.

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3349122593/builds

First rapier i stole damn near instantly. Couldn't escape because tp was on cd and got collapsed on I think. we ended up stealing it again later. Goodguy necro got 2 of them and sold them.

In the end, it was the quintessential mmr hell game.

Hylian7

It's very nice, impressed with it so far. It has all the comics so far all the way up through Monkey King. Oddly enough, they are not in release order in the book for some reason. There's also early sketches for many of the comics in the back. Happy with my purchase.

shira

It's very nice, impressed with it so far. It has all the comics so far all the way up through Monkey King. Oddly enough, they are not in release order in the book for some reason. There's also early sketches for many of the comics in the back. Happy with my purchase.

Nice, but I kinda want this
promo_book_01.png

Top Bottom