• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
PATCH AFTER STARLADDER ICETOAD PLS

8b41380a04ee16790e7bd93580783f99.svg

p.s. rip kyle

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
if test client doesn't hit this sun - tues then we know for sure it's just delayed until november which would be a major disappointment VALVE TIME ABOUT A MONTH

lengthy wait and first major on an old patch
267441010215354368.png

first major of the season on a new patch would be lit asf

Hello ! I just started the game, i'm playing horrendously but i'm having fun.

I played like 5 hours but i didn't see any drops, what up with that ?

Radec

Come on Liquid.

Just do what you did in TI after losing to IG.

Ban that Night Stalker and don't give a fuck.

shira

Ok thx !
Can you recommend a good guide for new player, or playing a lot will do the trick ?
It's hard to read a written guide.

I listed some reddit threads in the OP where you can ask questions, get someone to evaluate your replays, or get a tutor.

A lot about improving in Dota is about someone better teaching you how something works or a more efficient method.

You can also ask questions here.

It's hard to read a written guide.

I listed some reddit threads in the OP where you can ask questions, get someone to evaluate your replays, or get a tutor.

A lot about improving in Dota is about someone better teaching you how something works or a more efficient method.

You can also ask questions here.

Ok thanks !

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Golden_Pigeon, what's your steam ID and what servers do you play on? If you play on NA or Europe West servers there are a few stacks here that could bring you on board and get you up to speed much quicker than struggling on your own.

Golden_Pigeon, what's your steam ID and what servers do you play on? If you play on NA or Europe West servers there are a few stacks here that could bring you on board and get you up to speed much quicker than struggling on your own.

Thanks mate, i play in SA but if i can play PUBG in NA, i guess it could be possible for me to play D2 too !

I send you my steam ID on PM

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
WHERE'S THE GODDAMN PATCH

IT'S BEEN 10000 YEARS

pls icefrog im literally like a coke addict and im all out of COKE FOR 10000 YEARS

Top Bottom