• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Hylian7

dota is dead

play the evil within 2.

I'm actually playing Persona 3. I played it years ago, but didn't get incredibly far and never finished. I'm much past that where I'm at now. Enjoying it, but man it has some dumb bullshit (particularly gameplay wise).

Hylian7

Hard to have leaked patch notes when there are no real patch notes at Valve.

reece.jpg

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
v1lat hyping something
would be cool if true
gonna head to sleep, hopefully i'll wake up to patch notes

pls mr lizard

ARTEEZY STRIM IT'S A SIGN

DMRMsgEWAAAnO_f.jpg:large

looking at this again, the logo looks quite nice for a fake and a ranked matchmaking overhaul/leagues has been talked about for quite some time -- it's not inconceivable that they just take trailer art for the page and the tie-ins for artifact make sense heading into that game. i'm not on 99% fake train anymore, could be fake, but i don't think it's "obviously fake"

this russian starladder leaker + vlat + havost man these russians love to leak compared to the other people that get access i guess lol

Twookie

that website would look acceptable if the background with pangolinman and sylph is animated(which it might be, obviously cannot tell from a screenshot)

there's also some typos in the leak, like update talent system

v1lat has also been wrong MANY times before, so keep your expectations in check
smile.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
TOO MANY STARS ALIGNING

"LEAKED" IMAGE | PERFECTWORLD CHEEKY TRANSLATION/PATCH HYPE | VLAT HYPE | "ABOUT A MONTH"

HYPE TRAIN BACK ON

7X5TtGJ.jpg

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ With this tank
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ☻ I blow up those who
Il███████████████████]... ▌\DONT GIVE US
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.... / \707

JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING PATCH NOTES
ADADFJHDSLFJKHSDFFMG

While this is kind of off the mark, I think people would be a lot more patient if Valve gave any updates on the status of things. Maybe trickle out a few things they are surely going to update. The full patch notes can still be done when they are almost ready to launch, but how much good PR could they get if they had even a minimum level of transparency? I'd love to see Valve give updates on how content patches are going--which is something a lot of other companies seem to have no problems doing...

Top Bottom