• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Yamcha and Tenshinhan + original character Android 21

Now we can finally play as the ultimate androids team.

16, 18, and busy scientist OC 21.

It's like they're trolling Slaythe on purpose, man.

Tizoc

I know the DBZ games didn't have many female characters but this is such a surprise.
Also Yamcha
Yamcha is in the game
Why

Guess this confirms some kind of story mode, can't see any other reason why they'd have toriyama make a new character otherwise.

Edit: herp derp I guess I forgot or missed this was confirmed IGNORE ME

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Finally, I can make team baldie with Piccolo, Krillin and Tenshinhan.

Nappa would be a plus too.

Luigiv

wtf are you talking about? we already know the story isn't part of the established canon.

Oh didn't realise that was already confirmed. Well doesn't really change my point, original story is disappointing, given the appeal of the game. I would have preferred they saved that ambition for the sequel (of course that's just me).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Android 21? Did not expect an OC.

Hope she's better than Towa or Mira. I loved Xenoverse 2, but I really hated their garish clothes and color schemes.

Tsunamo

Aslong as she's designed by Toriyama i'm fine with it. The premise of another Toriyama android design has me excited!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kaioshin Realm confirmed as a stage

DJ2AK5aW4AA-ljn.png

Excellent! Yamcha and Tien are solid picks. If Master Roshi, Gotenks, Videl and a few others are announced, I'll be absolutely thrilled.

The game is confirmed to have a Funimation English dub right?

Top Bottom