• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Yamcha and Tenshinhan + original character Android 21

Who is 16 looking at?

txt_modeStory02.png
It's 18. Camera angle is just showing 18's behind.

Chakan

We’re still waiting for a scan or first look, but Android 21 is described as a busty scientist with glasses and long bushy hair, who looks like she’d appear in a Tales of game. Her voice actress remains unknown.

Cool. I'm in.

I guess just making original characters is one way to bump up the female cast without pulling from more obscure sources or recent Super episodes. Love everything about the idea even if that description sounds pretty horny ngl, Toriyama at least makes good female character -designs- if nothing else. I hope they go forward with making more original characters, tho fanboys would def put ArcSys to task over it.

NotLiquid

Scans are out.

I can see why it was said she "looks like a Tales character".

ngl I'll probably main her if 18 doesn't work out for me (not a fan of assist-based movesets)

scan is out for 21, she looks fine

also all the images of her in game are from story mode so take that as you will

tien is also using his super design

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Okay that's the cover but where dem scans at ... F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

DJ2FJGDUIAAQVLc.jpg

Pretty disappointed. I guess Yamcha is good for laughs but Tien really is the lamest Dragon Ball character.

Where's Beerus and Hit?

Edit: Oh 21 is a girl? Good on them.

NEO0MJ

What're the chances we get Zangya?
IYH9wm8.png

I mean, while she's not canon she was until Super the only female character other than 18 who could actually fight. Well, there was also Oceanus Shenron but she barely had any playable appearances.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Tien's stance looks awesome and in that attack Yamcha looks mad af.

Okay i wasn't too hot on those two characters but they look fucking great.

LOL wrong. He has the coolest special attack in all of DBZ.
5ad0b5dccf7c630f2c3489bf66afe8eefd0b9603_hq.gif

This was such an asspull.

What type of attack does no damage but is somehow able to force someone several magnitudes stronger down.

Yeah it take away his life but that doesn't excuse it. Semi-Perfect cell could be in front of 16 before he knew it but this kept him down?

Ydelnae

Oh, I expected worse from the Tales of comparison. 21 doesn't look out of place, she looks better than most of Super's new character so I'm fine with her.

Top Bottom