• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good episode. I feel like Piccolo's battle knowledge is vastly underused. I'm glad the bang is back but the animation sucked hard that episode.

I'm so excited for my favorite DB character to be back - Tien. He's mah boy.

I grinned like a dork when Gohan's Mystic form returned and I kinda hope they merge it with SSJ in some manner giving his new form that basically treats Mystic like a base leading to his own massive power boost. OTOH as someone said before and I think I did too, I wish these characters would ask Bulma for their own gravity rooms.

lol poor Yamcha.

So will Caulifla have PTSD about a crying saiyan? Would die if she gets angry whenever someone says a certain name...

Maybe she hates, really hates carrots and hearing Vegeta calling Goku by his Saiyan name is what sets her off.

As for the tail thing, that could be chalked up to a genetic coin toss with the tail thing being a recessive trait in human/Saiyan hybrids and is it really a stretch to believe at least in the case of Bulma and Vegeta that her genes would be more dominant?

Hmmm on the one hand go gohan!! On the other the mystic come back was low key alil lame to me. Idk I expected some old school piccolo tough love beat down nd forcing him into it or something a bit emotional maybe? It was kinda just

Aye you have more power don't u.

Gohan:eek: yea you're right

Well thats out of the way,
Now to Tien and Roshi!
2 things: I hope that girl is Tien and Launches daughter, and that Caulifla is an adult and not a cabba sized kid like she seemed to be...

Skii

I'm just hoping Goku manages to bring out a transformation that surpasses his ultimate form. I wouldn't mind it happening during the tournament but I assuming they want all the focus to be on Goku's big moment.

Kneefoil

As much as I like Gohan being back in Mystic form, the highlight of the episode for me was Vegeta being really proud of himself after changing Bulla's diaper. Had a good laugh at that.

"I can't fight for shit, but take my sister Cauliflower." Look at Gohan getting choked out like a punk..and then he gets shot in the back, god damn this kid is soft. I had a feeling Piccolo would do something with that flying arm.

What if Yamcha actually finds a way to the tournament and ends up saving his universe?

After the last arc, I could see Super actually doing that.

NeonZ

I wish Yamcha got a fighting scene with his current outfit. I really like it, but it seems to be ignored by the games since he never fights in it.

L Thammy

At the end of the tournament, a Makaioshin or something that has been causing trouble on the Earth will surface and cover the planet with a barrier that not even the gods can break. Goten, Trunks, and Yamcha will be forced to save the world.

Source: booty

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hope Yamcha gets to do something eventually.

The guy is a lot stronger than most normal people, even if he's turned into a joke due to public perception.

L Thammy

I hope Yamcha gets to do something eventually.

The guy is a lot stronger than most normal people, even if he's turned into a joke due to public perception.

He's got to be at least as powerful as fourth form Freeza was by now, right? He was training to fight the Androids, and has been trained by Roshi, Kami, and King Kai.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
They will probably just make Gohan's Ultimate form stronger than give him any new form. They kinda have to give Trunks something since Super Saiyan 2 wasn't going to cut it and giving him Super Saiyan 3 wasn't going to save him either. So I can understand why Toei gave him his own Super Saiyan form. If they didn't, he would be like Trunks in the Super manga who stands back and let daddy Vegeta and uncle Goku handle everything while he give commentary.

You know, manga Future Trunks is more useless than his Cell Games counterpart and Anime Vegeta would smacked Manga Trunks shit for sitting back and depending on others to fight.

PS: Sorry about the manga rant.

I think so too, and that's perfectly fine. And yeah, it's really awful how much Trunks got sidelined in his own arc in the manga after having some nice material with him early on. I don't necessarily blame Toei for doing their own thing with him.

LordOfChaos

Poor dragon!

dbz11-11.jpg

Daingurse

I don't know how I'd feel about Gohan surpassing Vegeta :(

Even Vegeta acknowledges Gohan's potential :)

I really enjoyed this episode. Gohan has regained his Ultimate power and Piccolo adressed my greatest fear, Gohan's arrogance. Piccolo really is one of the smartest characters in the show when it comes fighting, he knew Gohan's true weakness. Now I'm hopeful that Gohan won't make the same mistake for a 3rd time!

Was awesome getting some info on Cauliflower (lol that name is perfect) too. Sounds like she is a straight-up goon. I love it!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I mean, he already did it twice in the past. What's one more time? Gohan has been getting a lot of development lately so I won't be surprised.
If anything, Vegeta being competent has upset the status quo more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom