• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would laugh hard if goten trunks and marron ended up being taller when everyone came back

This just made me realize we haven't seen anything on them the last few episodes even though the poachers were back... Then I also realized it's not even been ten minutes yet!

Unless everyone gets teleported to a different universe, and they spend 4 years trying to find everyone and get them back.

Could say they have to Boogie Back together... I'm sorry.

Eylos

Banned
Well we dont know how time work in the tournament, it could be that 50 minutes is 5 years on earth, but i dont think they will do this

Skeeter49

Watching Kai The Final Chapters.
"You're just buying into the hype like everyone else" is something I never thought Vegeta would say.

Also another #Gohanwasright moment over Shin was Gohan suggested taking out Babidi so Buu wouldn't take orders from him, and Shin said that would be a stupid thing to do. Taking out Babidi would have been the right call.

Watching Kai The Final Chapters.
"You're just buying into the hype like everyone else" is something I never thought Vegeta would say.

Also another #Gohanwasright moment over Shin was Gohan suggested taking out Babidi so Buu wouldn't take orders from him, and Shin said that would be a stupid thing to do. Taking out Babidi would have been the right call.

We need that Vegeta moment to be giffed

Well we dont know how time work in the tournament, it could be that 50 minutes is 5 years on earth, but i dont think they will do this

I thought they said no time passed outside.

Daingurse

They should have just destroyed the ship. They could have beaten a weakened Buu. Basically, they should have done anything but listen to Shin.

Kevinroc

It's not gonna be 5 years. We're at Age 780. End of Z takes place in 784.

(I do believe Age 780 is when Future Gohan was killed by #17 and #18 in Future Trunks' timeline.)

It's not gonna be 5 years. We're at Age 780. End of Z takes place in 784.

(I do believe Age 780 is when Future Gohan was killed by #17 and #18 in Future Trunks' timeline.)
But then...

hqdefault.jpg

latest

Mory Dunz

Have any of you guys ever seen someone who dislikes Piccolo? Even on the internet, I don't think I've ever seen a comment about someone who dislikes him. Goku, Krillin, Gohan, Vegeta, and more I've seen people dislike, but I don't think I've ever seen someone talk about disliking Piccolo.

he became kinda boring after the cell saga. In the buu saga and super he's just too weak. And when he does find someone of similar strength, he doesn't show well and the fight isn't good. (see Frost and RoF)

But I don't dislike him. He's just disappointing and boring.
I remember back in the day before I saw much DBZ, I would see him show up with these cool entrances in like every DBZ movie and be like omg.

he became kinda boring after the cell saga. In the buu saga and super he's just too weak. And when he does find someone of similar strength, he doesn't show well and the fight isn't good. (see Frost and RoF)

But I don't dislike him. He's just disappointing and boring.
I remember back in the day before I saw much DBZ, I would see him show up with these cool entrances in like every DBZ movie and be like omg.

Frost wasn't equal to piccolo

Goku said piccolo had basically no chance of winning against him

Mory Dunz

Piccolo father dynamic with Gohan and him watching over Pan in Super is one of the best parts about Super.

The character development has been great for several characters.

Krillin and 18
17 recently
Vegeta (alhough I personally haven't been a fan of a few changes)
Trunks with his whole arc
Kid Trunks with his Interactions with Trunks
Gohan looks like he might be salvaged

And probably more.

But at the end of the day it's Dragon Ball Post Z. If you not a factor when it comes to fights, my interest in you drops.

Hands up for anyone who was glued to the screen when Piccolo stepped up to fight Tagoma. No one cared cause we knew what was going to happen.

ElFly

I really liked that scene with Chichi and Piccolo. Chichi was all 'yeah bitch I've been a mother for 20 years and now I am a grandma, I think I know how to take care of a baby'

and then Piccolo goes 'this is not even my final baby caring form!'

CryptiK

Frost wasn't equal to piccolo

Goku said piccolo had basically no chance of winning against him
Thats because Goku thought he lost fairly. Frost is no where near Goku and Vegeta in power level. He def seems around Piccolos strength, and lets not forget Piccolo only lost because of poison just like Goku.

Frost will take out Piccolo and that will be the final trigger for Gohan's transformation into his new form. He will also rekt the traitor Frieza as payback for his humiliation during Revival of F.

You heard it here first folks.

Frost will take out Piccolo and that will be the final trigger for Gohan's transformation into his new form. He will also rekt the traitor Frieza as payback for his humiliation during Revival of F.

You heard it here first folks.

No, fuck that. He already beat Piccolo once.

Have Piccolo beat Frost instead.

Skeeter49

Should've thrown her at a mountain

"Now Gohan, what did I teach you? If she isn't a SSJ, or in that Ultimate form you like, by the age of 7, you leave her on an uninhabited planet, and then blow it up. Then spit out another egg and try again. That is how humans reproduce right"?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
This arc is so good, there are some actual stakes in this series in like forever.

All the new characters introduced and the expanded scope Super has given to the franchise with the introduction of a multiverse all built up to this arc.

So far this a big fat thumbs up for me.

I really liked that scene with Chichi and Piccolo. Chichi was all 'yeah bitch I've been a mother for 20 years and now I am a grandma, I think I know how to take care of a baby'

lmao
This arc is so good, there are some actual stakes in this series in like forever.

All the new characters introduced and the expanded scope Super has given to the franchise with the introduction of a multiverse all built up to this arc.

So far this a big fat thumbs up for me.
tumblr_o0q4jeYdn01qc9dlro1_500.gif

LotusHD

Banned

Lmao

Slaythe

I don't understand why they refuse to let Piccolo get up there. What would they have to lose honestly to make him one of the strongest ?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't understand why they refuse to let Piccolo get up there. What would they have to lose honestly to make him one of the strongest ?

He's obviously gotten stronger, it just seems like he's stagnated around the ssj2 level. The worry might be if they make him too strong they'll have to do something with him other than have him train Gohan or watch Pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom