• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Piccolo gets too strong then they have to actually get off their asses and use him in the big fights cause he doesn't have any excuse like being retired or living on an island.

I wonder how a strong Piccolo would have changed the dynamics of the Black and Zamasu fights.

Eylos

Banned
I was thinking, dende could sense god ki? He's a smaller divinity, so he posses some kind of god ki? Piccolo has some god ki? If they wanted they could aboard this direction to a piccolo power up developing the kamisama ki.

Sony

Nintendo
I was thinking, dende could sense god ki? He's a smaller divinity, so he posses some kind of god ki? Piccolo has some god ki? If they wanted they could aboard this direction to a piccolo power up developing the kamisama ki.

Picollo is already fused with Kami, he should be able to sense God Ki really.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If Piccolo gets too strong then they have to actually get off their asses and use him in the big fights cause he doesn't have any excuse like being retired or living on an island.

I wonder how a strong Piccolo would have changed the dynamics of the Black and Zamasu fights.

He probably wouldn't fit in the time machine.

Honestly, I wish they had made Gohan this strong before that arc so he could have gone and we could have seen him and Trunks save the future like they should have. I think the story there might have worked better with him and Trunks soloing it instead of Goku and Vegeta.

Slaythe

The future Trunks arc not giving us Turnks working with Gohan 17 and 18 is the worst thing out of it.

They better have this team up next time he comes by.

Hell, just have him discover how to use God Ki. No reason not to have a way for each race to access it. Fuck it, give it to Videl too.
latest

Honestly, I wish they had made Gohan this strong before that arc so he could have gone and we could have seen him and Trunks save the future like they should have. I think the story there might have worked better with him and Trunks soloing it instead of Goku and Vegeta.
Yeah, it would have been better if Zamasu was after this arc. We could have 17 and 18 and active too. Fighting with the people you came back to destroy in the first place sounds interesting~

Sony

Nintendo

That would have been awesome. The desperation and confusion on Zamasu's side would have been an interesting dynamic if he sees that a base saiyan would be on par with him.

Skeeter49

Future Trunks comes back: "Goku, I need your help again."

"Don't worry, we've got it." Gohan says as him, 18, and 17 appear in their Pride Trooper uniforms.

If Trunks saw a badass Gohan, again, I think he would go crazy at how Gohan keeps flip flopping eveywhere.

Future Trunks: "Make up your damn mind. Either you're a fighter or you're not. I can't go through this again!" Starts crying.

There is no way they would have stopped Goku(Vegeta might relent if Trunks asked him to) from going to fight Black after hearing how strong he was, they'd have to bribe Beerus to hold his ass down while they ran away in the time machinie.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There is no way they would have stopped Goku(Vegeta might relent if Trunks asked him to) from going to fight Black after hearing how strong he was, they'd have to bribe Beerus to hold his ass down while they ran away in the time machinie.

Maybe have the Hit thing going on at the same time or have him and Vegeta train with Whis. I just think the dynamic of having Gohan, 17, 18, and Trunks handle it would have resulted in a more interesting story.

That would have been awesome. The desperation and confusion on Zamasu's side would have been an interesting dynamic if he say that a base saiyan would be on par with him.

That shit would have been hilarious.

Skeeter49

What if Future Trunks had come back while the Tournament of Power was happening, and only Yamcha, Goten, Trunks, and Marron were there to help?

Future Trunks comes back: "Goku, I need your help again."

"Don't worry, we've got it." Gohan says as him, 18, and 17 appear in their Pride Trooper uniforms.

If Trunks saw a badass Gohan, again, I think he would go crazy at how Gohan keeps flip flopping eveywhere.

Future Trunks: "Make up your damn mind. Either you're a fighter or you're not. I can't go through this again!" Starts crying.
lol Trunks would go "G-Gohan sensei!" while Future Gohan supports them from the Other World thanks to King Kai
Goku gets another heart attack from abusing Kaioken

Vegeta gets incapacitated during a battle

Done. :p

lol Trunks would go "G-Gohan sensei!" while Future Gohan supports them from the Other World thanks to King Kai

Goku gets another heart attack from abusing Kaioken

Vegeta gets incapacitated during a battle

Done. :p
*Future Trunks see Vegeta in a full body cast*

"Mom what happened?"

*Hmph! he accidentally woke Beerus up when changing his sheets!"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I mean, I'm just saying if they wanted to write Goku and Vegeta out of an arc it wouldn't be a very hard thing to do. I don't expect them to be gone for a huge amount of time, but it'd be a good way to give everyone else a bit of focus.

What if Future Trunks had come back while the Tournament of Power was happening, and only Yamcha, Goten, Trunks, and Marron were there to help?
Marron would destroy Zamasu
marron-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-91.8.jpg

*Future Trunks see Vegeta in a full body cast*

"Mom what happened?"

*Hmph! he accidentally woke Beerus up when changing his sheets!"
I'd be fine with that lol
I mean, I'm just saying if they wanted to write Goku and Vegeta out of an arc it wouldn't be a very hard thing to do. I don't expect them to be gone for a huge amount of time, but it'd be a good way to give everyone else a bit of focus.
Nah, we're agreeing with you. I would rather have both of them out of the picture for a nice change of pace but i wouldn't mind if they returned near the end to fail as SSB Vegito

Akiller

The way Vegeta mentioned the super dragon balls was interesting, what if he wants to use them to revive planet Vegeta?I mean there's no wish the super dragon can't grant.

JohnDoe

Banned
Prediction:
Gohan, Goku and Jiren are the last ones standing. Goku and Jiren have been fighting for a while now and both are at their limit. Gohan fought with his teammates so he conserved most of his energy. "Father we're so close! Just a little more!" says Gohan and transforms into his Ultimate Form. Goku is silent. After a while he goes: "I believe in you, Gohan n_n" and throws Jiren a senzu bean. Since Goku was the one who brought it, he gets DQd but Jiren can still eat it. Enter Jiren vs Gohan.

Skeeter49

Prediction:
Gohan, Goku and Jiren are the last ones standing. Goku and Jiren have been fighting for a while now and both are at their limit. Gohan fought with his teammates so he conserved most of his energy. "Father we're so close! Just a little more!" says Gohan and transforms into his Ultimate Form. Goku is silent. After a while he goes: "I believe in you, Gohan n_n" and throws Jiren a senzu bean. Since Goku was the one who brought it, he gets DQd but Jiren can still eat it. Enter Jiren vs Gohan.

Vegeta and Beerus work together to slowly murder Goku when he joins them after being DQed.

Hell, just have him discover how to use God Ki. No reason not to have a way for each race to access it. Fuck it, give it to Videl too.

This annoys me to no end with this series.

Like, they bring in God Ki. It's this massive, new, more powerful thing! You can't even sense it if you're not in the know. You can flick SS3 around like a doll with it. We find out that you have to jump through a hoop to get it but yes, a Super Saiyan God is a thing. Then we find out that you don't need hoops, you can get SS God on your own. Then ... we find out .... that getting god ki is legit just the practice of "not letting any energy leak out".

Not even some kinda strange awakening or spiritual epiphany to contrast the SS transformation fueled by desire and rage/ desperation. Nope, just learn how to hold all that ki inside and now you're missing with god tier power.

(Then you have Trunk and Mr "if I train for a bit I can dwarf Goku's power until he got SSB" Gohan who can both fight on god level without God Ki)

Like ... there's no reason other figthers can't learn that to get relevant again.
I thought God ki would be what brings about the flipping of the power scaling tables and usher in an age of new fighting styles being more important than before.
The way Vegeta mentioned the super dragon balls was interesting, what if he wants to use them to revive planet Vegeta?I mean there's no wish the super dragon can't grant.

I think who ever wins between the 3 U7 Saiyan they will wish all the verses come back in U7.

Vegeta wants to go to U6 to check out their people. I don't think he wants to deal with U7 saiyans ... them being a group of power hungry thugs doesn't mesh well with the new family man Vegeta. A planet of proud heroes he can give an edge to and lead? Sounds fucking gold bb

PeaceUK

Theres more to god ki than stopping energy leakage, Krillin mastered that in his training episode and he hasn't got god ki.

How Vegeta unlocked it is unknown but it required Whis to train him so its obviously hard if not impossible to unlock on your own.

Sheroking

Theres more to god ki than stopping energy leakage, Krillin mastered that in his training episode and he hasn't got god ki.

How Vegeta unlocked it is unknown but it required Whis to train him so its obviously hard if not impossible to unlock on your own.

It might not even be possible for Humans to use God Ki.

Say what you will about the anime version, but at least in that Trunks was the main character and got the final battle.
how did they beat the horde of zamasu?

The Zamasu horde was just a stand in for the cosmic horror we got in the anime, so Zeno button. All the Zamasus run like little punks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom