• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda amazing the magic girls have survived in the tournament for more than 5 minutes without needing to fight/transform. If one of them gets eliminated soon they should have kept on hiding
I saw the upcoming Saturday eps in my guide so that should be interesting.

Assuming it will be Spanish dubbed?
You can bet it will (LatAm Spanish)
9NII37Y.jpg

The Latam dub premieres in about 3 and a half hours! Can't wait!
I have to wait 5 hours ;_;
This is a LatAm Dragon Ball Thread now, insectos.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| We don't have Chi-Chis but we will always have Milk
That's a pretty darn good title!

HardRojo

This is a LatAm Dragon Ball Thread now, insectos.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| We don't have Chi-Chis but we will always have Milk
LMAO!
I hope you guys don't have to go through the rehashes one episode a week like we did.
Fortunately that's not the case, we're getting 4 episodes today as part of a mini marathon, and then it'll be one episode per day (Mon to Fri). We'll catch up to the US dub in no time lol.

caliph95

LMAO!

Fortunately that's not the case, we're getting 4 episodes today as part of a mini marathon, and then it'll be one episode per day (Mon to Fri). We'll catch up to the US dub in no time lol.
I wish the English dub did this

Probably started late though
Probably started late though

Fj0823

LMAO!

But then we'll get reruns of the shitty remakes until the Black Arc is done...Like what happened with Latin Naruto on CN.

I must've watched Naruto vs Kiba 50 times...

HardRojo

But then we'll get reruns of the shitty remakes until the Black Arc is done...Like what happened with Latin Naruto on CN.

I must've watched Naruto vs Kiba 50 times...

I'll take the reruns if it means getting content out much faster lol, I hope they don't screw us over by cutting off before the Goku Black arc and rerunning till they get more episodes ready.

LMAO!

Count me as another who wishes we could have gotten Super like that.

The only good side I can think of right now is that it gives Chris Ayres time to get better by the time the universal survival arc comes around.

NeonZ

The descriptions we got the other day? Really?

We got titles and one episode description the other day. Now there are descriptions for the other episodes too, but these new descriptions aren't confirmed by scans yet. They seem very vague and safe though, without outright revealing anything surprising, so it makes me think they'd be real.

CryptiK

are these new spoilers legit?
They make it obvious roshi will be out next ...
very lame if true.
People are saying regarding:
That if Roshi is out next so far the Opening has predicted each persons elimination number via the dragon ball they are holding. I dont believe it simply because if that turns out true Goku is going to go out 4th.

NeonZ

That if Roshi is out next so far the Opening has predicted each persons elimination number via the dragon ball they are holding. I dont believe it simply because if that turns out true Goku is going to go out 4th.

Huh?
Goku, Gohan and Vegeta aren't in the scene where everyone holds Dragonballs.

This kind of thing is nonsense anyway. Buu was removed even before the tournament in spite of being there and not holding the one star ball.

Morlas

also it makes sense because the 4 star ball is Goku's anyway

CryptiK

Huh?
Goku holds up the 4 Star Dragonball(which he has a strong relation to anyway) at the end. Maybe not everyone gets eliminated. The other theory is based on the ending where its in order of characters shown,
which means Tien is next followed by Vegeta. The Opening and Ending tend to hide stuff in plain sight so I dunno.

CryptiK

Huh?

This kind of thing is nonsense anyway. Buu was removed even before the tournament in spite of being there and not holding the one star ball.
Yet Buu's removal from the tourney was foreshadowed in the ending.

I'd love to see Frieza blindside Goku and eliminate him midway through the tournament. We need a huge twist, Goku being in the final fighters is boring.

NeonZ

Goku holds up the 4 Star Dragonball(which he has a strong relation to anyway) at the end. Maybe not everyone gets eliminated. The other theory is based on the ending where its in order of characters shown,
which means Tien is next followed by Vegeta. The Opening and Ending tend to hide stuff in plain sight so I dunno.

I think showing Buu sleeping to foreshadow him doing that in the show is quite a bit different from some hidden number motif...

Anyway, there are only 7 Dragonballs, and each holds one in that scene. Tenshinhan likely is holding the 4 star ball in the opening cut too, considering the position of the visible stars. The only way the Dragonball order works is if Goku, Vegeta and Gohan are excluded from it.

CryptiK

I think showing Buu sleeping to foreshadow him doing that in the show is quite a bit different from some hidden number motif...

Anyway, there are only 7 Dragonballs, and each holds one in that scene. Tenshinhan likely is holding the 4 star ball in the opening cut too, considering the position of the visible stars. The only way the Dragonball order works is if Goku, Vegeta and Gohan are excluded from it.
Like I said not everyone has to be eliminated.

I'm calling it now, Vegeta is gonna be fine tonight.

He can fight Brianne's love with the love he has for his wife, his daughter, and his future son.

AdanVC

Episode day AND Latin America dub premiering in a few hours!!1111 JamesFrancoSoGood.gif.

Also, allow me to share this since I finally finished this piece. Got a new scanner so here's a clean version of the lil' illustration. Ink and Copic markers on paper. There's some details missing here from the original piece made by Toriyama such as the lettering and Goku's waving hand (I suck at drawing hands anyways hah) but oh well, my humble take. Now to frame it and put a bow in it to give it to gf as a birthday gift.

Ingeniero

I'm calling it now, Vegeta is gonna be fine tonight.

He can fight Brianne's love with the love he has for his wife, his daughter, and his future son.
Of course he´s gonna be fine mate.
Actually this could be a pretty big character development episode for Geets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom