• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

Tournament is finally getting to the good stuff now with the U6 female saiyans out of the way.

Ultimate means he can unlock all of his power without needing to go SSJ. It's a different method than Goku and Vegeta as stated by Gohan himself.

That's what I initially thought during Z but Super changing his Ultimate form to an actual transformation confused me. Thanks for clearing that up.

KHlover

Banned
DGdcxMTUMAApBsV.jpg

Damn, didn't know Vivi turned into a vampire.

I kinda want them to reveal that Yadrat is actually a U2 planet and that Goku spent that time after Namek on U2. Could lead to some different interactions.

I think they probably will give some sort of explanation for the U2 Yardrat. I mean, if they didn't want to explain anything, they could have just switched him and the U6 boar guy, and things would have been fine, so I think it has to be deliberate, instead of lazy.

RocknRola

Helles is my favorite GoD. Hopefully the Yardrat will get some more focus too.

I do hope Super or some other media (games, manga, whatever) go more into the story of the GoDs, who they are, etc. If Super did it, much like a trip of the U7 crew to U6 it could be a nice "peaceful" arc in between major arcs to break up the pace a bit.

NeonZ

It doesn't need to be a "peaceful" arc. Just make the cast go visit somewhere else, but then a villain strikes for some reason.

RocknRola

It doesn't need to be a "peaceful" arc. Just make the cast go visit somewhere else, but then a villain strikes for some reason.

I think that would be fairly predictable, and if the literal GoDs are around, kinda pointless too :p Unless said villain IS a GoD. That could be fun.

RocknRola

Something... at least backstory/story building for how each one was selected to be Gods of destruction.

Yeah, that'd be cool. They could actually do a whole lot with the new characters introduced, the question is: will they? Not sure. I'd love it if they did though.

Tsunamo

Honestly i'm happy with Goku just pointing out he's a Yadrat and adknowledging that. That's as much as we'll probably get honestly.

Fj0823

All the VA's adding some gruff to the voice makes me think that kind of tone was mandated by TOEI

Is that a possibility?

Eylos

Banned
All the VA's adding some gruff to the voice makes me think that kind of tone was mandated by TOEI

Is that a possibility?
I dont Think so, in my post above, there's a Voice wendell made, thats just Goku on a more serious and less emotional tone.

But maybe he has more freedom since he's the owner of the Studio, so maybe its something from the direction and Studio.

Morlas

since they only got the instruction evil goku for what Black was they probably just defaulted to angry sounding Goku...is my guess

Red Devil

They can run 5 episodes in 2 hours no problem. I remember them doing the same thing for Rurouni Kenshin back in the day.

They have done that with many animes in the past like Yu Yu Hakusho.

Krillin's face represents all the Sailor Tubby haters.

Krillin's face is avatar material.

I think they probably will give some sort of explanation for the U2 Yardrat. I mean, if they didn't want to explain anything, they could have just switched him and the U6 boar guy, and things would have been fine, so I think it has to be deliberate, instead of lazy.

I wouldn't put much thought over the U2 Yadrat, they just happen to exist in U2 too, just like there's a Beerus/Champa guy in U11.

caliph95

They have done that with many animes in the past like Yu Yu Hakusho.

Krillin's face is avatar material.

I wouldn't put much thought over the U2 Yadrat, they just happen to exist in U2 too, just like there's a Beerus/Champa guy in U11.
How are they brothers though

Red Devil

For the first time I noticed Helles' "boob plate"...

How are they brothers though

Their parents wanted children so they... Well how it came to be that they're from different universes is a lingering issue yes, unless they're like "sworn brothers" and not biological brothers(has it ever been stated that they're biological brothers?). With the Yadrat guy I believe it's more along the lines of the Beerus-looking Pride Trooper. It could be that the Yadrat guy is from U7 maybe he can teleport across universes? However I think that he's just an U2 native.

caliph95

For the first time I noticed Helles' "boob plate"...
I noticed it but didn't think much of it

Their parents wanted children so they... Well how it came to be that they're from different universes is a lingering issue yes, unless they're like "sworn brothers" and not biological brothers(has it ever been stated that they're biological brothers?). With the Yadrat guy I believe it's more along the lines of the Beerus-looking Pride Trooper. It could be that the Yadrat guy is from U7 maybe he can teleport across universes? However I think that he's just an U2 native.
Maybe their relationship change but they act more like bickering siblings than "blood" brothers, but I guess makes sense and though there doesn't seem to be a rule about moving to different universes

Slaythe

Hum, I wonder why that blue old guy from u10?interrupts 17 and ribrianne's fight to fight her.

Like even if she trashes 17 it doesn't make sense why u10 decides to fight her while fighting Gohan and Piccolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom