• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode 104 makes
Goku
sound really obnoxious.
Hit having a hard time with Dyspo. Goku is watching the battle, goes SSG (?) and says something like "My body is aching!"

"My Body is aching"
084.png

I'm guessing it's just one of those things that will make more sense in the episode than in a tiny description.

Baleoce

Sure, but to what end? If they were to work as a team now, it would make sense.
Go as a team and pick up on strong, yet tired opponents that would be much harder to deal with otherwise. Power of team work.

What use do they have if they're alone? Are Tien or Roshi going to beat anyone worth a damn on their own just because their opponent is tired?

Yeah, surely either stay as a group and pick off tired strong opponents, or do exactly what they were doing until about 70-80% of the fighters are eliminated and see who / what situation is left to deal with. Splitting up as an actual tactical decision is just odd. Everything got crazy after Kale and Ribrianne stepped in, but instead of doubling down on their tactic while everyone went with the ensuing chaos, they decided to embrace it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Go as a team and pick up on strong, yet tired opponents that would be much harder to deal with otherwise. Power of team work.

What use do they have if they're alone? Are Tien or Roshi going to beat anyone worth a damn on their own just because their opponent is tired?

They seem to be paired still going by next episode. Gohan and Piccolo and Roshi and Tenshinhan. The latter already took out someone with a team attack and given Toriyama's love of Roshi I definitely see him lasting a while here regardless of opponent stength.

caliph95

Surely you don't understand the teachings of difficult subject

But yeah it's weird to split especially this early and when they have little idea of their opponents strength and ability. Its easier to save each other when they're close and not to end up like krillin

Staying out of trouble been working for them so far and only faced trouble when kale went berserk.

Why change

It still baffles me how 17 got a wife and kids if he's like this all the time. They'd probably be really interesting if Toriyama cared to make them exist.

Zalman

Episode 104 makes
Goku
sound really obnoxious.
Hit having a hard time with Dyspo. Goku is watching the battle, goes SSG (?) and says something like "My body is aching!"

The single worst thing Super has done (and still does) is make Goku one of the least likeable characters.

Episode 104 makes
Goku
sound really obnoxious.

Uhh, maybe
Goku has to take a shit in the middle of the tournament and a bathroom is nowhere to be found?

J-Rod

All that talk of being so stupid for not sticking together then it suddenly goes out the window. Goku, Vegeta, 17, & 18 have been far more productive individually than all the "teamwork" combined.

ElFly

check out these n00bs complaining that Goku is acting suboptimally in order to get a good fight

maybe you should watch some classic dragon ball z

also, what are the chances that
the whole locket thing is a sham and Gohan is gonna be shown as guillible

ElFly

if anything I am disappointed Shin and Gowasu didn't directly agree to help each other until the final rounds or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom