• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

My guess with Ribrianne is that everyone from U2 will give her their energy when they're all eliminated.

Or she can absorb people's energy against their will.

HeroR

Oh my God, I forgot about this. This is perfect! Thanks!
81Prz9C.gif

This is just jokes. Please don't be mad anyone. Nobody's going to be mad, right?

This made me laugh more then it should.

I always thought super 17 looked cool

17 is like one of those hipster kids who tries way too hard to be cool, especially with him sleeking his hair back all the time.

Super Saiyan 4 and Super 17's designs screams 90s, "Look, aren't we cool! Aren't we in style!". No, no you're not.

My guess with Ribrianne is that everyone from U2 will give her their energy when they're all eliminated.

Or she can absorb people's energy against their will.

The latter would be really cool actually

Which is why useless to compare gt and super power levels

And it's why I called U2 fodder unless they release better material

Yeah I know it's useless, but with her primarily using ki blast for attacks, it seems like super 17 should be able to win that fight regardless of power level since energy absorption + barrier + infinite stamina

So I don't really think it's a power level thing

Anywaayys I am done there lol

Leak:

Dont know what to think of Gokus new form...It looks ok with the serious face but we know Goku...it will take 3-5 episodes and he will be all McDonalds eyes and back dressed up and then its just boring...

Hope Vegeta and Gohan get a new form too, but something else. All of Vegetas training in the ROSAT does have to bring out something

And Gohan is the king of bullshit powerups :p He will find a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom