• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I hope U6 erases the next universe. Be nice to see their reaction to being the ones who ended a universe.

See what the Namekians are like, or the contrast between saiyans who are supposed to be softer in U6.

We can't really have U7 conveniently be the ones to end a universe everytime, right?

caliph95

I felt bad for the U10 angel Cus. She actually seemed to enjoy her GoD. Which was basically polar opposite of Mojito's reaction.

Who?
I mean U9 is trash and their gods are incompetent jackasses,

While U10 gods seem chill and fun

So reaction on makes sense

RocknRola

So, the way the preview was setup, it seems like Goku knew how to transform all along lolol Ah well. GG.

---

Fun episode! 17 + Gohan getting some love AND Piccolo showing he is still one sly bastard. Glad Gohan didn't have any 2nd thoughts during the actual fight with the U10 dude though I suppose that from this point on he might have.

Also really liked the music when the Gohan fight started, sounded like a modern take on the Z music.

caliph95

giphy.gif

RocknRola

Oh and we seem to be going, for now, at a pace of about 2 minutes per episode. I suppose said pace will decrease starting next week to allow the "big fights" to take place, but they can also increase it a lot to add to the pressure. Say, in the last 15 minutes they cut away 5 or more minutes on a single episode, forcing whoever is left to fight more desperately.

Limit

Because of poor animation the fights are least interesting part of this show. Consequently fight heavy episodes like this one are awful. It's a shame. Gohan staring at the locket was the only interesting part here.

Tsunamo

That was a good episode. The character models were really off at some points but the episode itself and character interaction was really nice. Gohan got his moments, Piccolo got one and 17 did aswell. They were all great.
I loved 17 playing the villain aswell, that was great fun.
The last U10 warrior was cool, too bad for him

1PQQIwQ.png

The face of somebody who doesn't like what he just had to do.
Reminds me of Goku in the Freeza sagas face when he looks at Freeza in sadness/pity.

CS9F2r9.png

caliph95

I do love that the whole thing "It's personal thing" thing from Ribranne last episode amounts doing decently against 17 and then running away

Meh u2 are elite jobbers status with 11 now
I know things might change

Man. I must be the only one who doesn't think the Tate shot is THAT bad. I mean. It isn't great, but it isn't the worst thing in the world.

I won't lie though, everyone's comments are hilarious

Undead fantasy must be happy with this one

Some cool bits in this one, some of the 17 shots at the beginning were great

Looking forward to the next one a lot

RocknRola

Man. I must be the only one who doesn't think the Tate shot is THAT bad. I mean. It isn't great, but it isn't the worst thing in the world.

I won't lie though, everyone's comments are hilarious

I mean it's off putting since we know this isn't a mistake, it's how he does his thing. Sure he can animate well, but at some point if the characters are always off model then you're just cheating the system :p hehe

longdi

Banned
Why are they keeping the magical girls around? They dont seem OP and interesting enough.

I wonder if the timer runs out and there are several universes with the same amount of fighters left, will they all survive?

Maybe all Gods should have match fixing between themselves, entertain Zeno enough while leaving just enough members standing.

I prefer Itai honestly. Yamamuro belongs to the "neck should be bigger than the head it connects to" club. Itai's style also looks more classic DBZ style.

Definitely disagree, in itais drawing gohans face and head are weird looking

Yamamuro is much closer to dbz Gohan imo,if you go back and look at it the neck thing you're describing is there too lol

Tate's Gohan needs to buy a damn shirt his size >.>
Lmao

Azerare

Why are they keeping the magical girls around? They dont seem OP and interesting enough.

I wonder if the timer runs out and there are several universes with the same amount of fighters left, will they all survive?

Maybe all Gods should have match fixing between themselves, entertain Zeno enough while leaving just enough members standing.

Logically Jiren could probably clean up shop with everyone easily if he actually fought. But storytelling ya know.

RocknRola

I prefer Itai honestly. Yamamuro belongs to the "neck should be bigger than the head it connects to" club. Itai's style also looks more classic DBZ style.

To be fair, in real life that's how it works. People who work out a lot to gain muscle mass usually end up, naturally, with necks as wide or slightly wider than their faces (never as extreme as in anime of course).

caliph95

I dunno, he might mix it up with a sigh
Pfft Jiren is too badass for a sigh
I mean, it's better than yet another universe jobbing
Yeah at least they are making the great gods of u7 look good
Much better
Logically Jiren could probably clean up shop with everyone easily if he actually fought. But storytelling ya know.
Something something stamina
But yeah too many fodder
But at least Gohan had a cool fight and attempt at strategy

O guess breazy and easy fights are entertaining

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So there's no episode on September 10th? I want them to release a ToP film so I don't have to wait every week for scraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom