• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 |OT| Just in Time for Super

Kalentan

only problem i'm going to have with this game is that i'm too used to hearing Team4Star's version of the characters. Wish i could get a poster of the game as i'm going to a con next week that has a good chunk of the game cast there (and T4S) to have them autograph.

I'd pay good cash for a Team Four Star Language Pack for the game. Like I legit think that they would make money back on it.

Kalentan

Anyone else like playing Human cause in a way from my (abridged-primarily) knowledge, Humans are always put on the lower scale of things. So it's awesome to play as a Human and kick all kinds of ass that they don't normally do.

TaKeRx

Hi guys I ordered the preorder bundle on XB1 (digital), but I only see the game and not the pre-order DLC? Is it like that for everyone? I better get Goku Black lol.

Snaku

Banned
Nice, I didn't realize Sony was automatically refunding South Park preorders, so I didn't end up spending anything on XV2.

Revven

Exactly what transfers over? Only your character with the skills and items equipped?

Your character with the clothing they're wearing (which your new character can also use), their skills (again, you also get access to them for use; they become part of your skills bag), and Zeni & TP Medals based on what you accomplished and got in Xenoverse 1. TP Medals are an alternative currency used to get some things for cheaper than Zeni. TP Medals can also be used to get skills/clothing in a special TP Medal-only shop that can be gotten through grinding certain PQs.

So, for example, say you don't want to replay a PQ X many times to get a skill and you've tried to do it maybe 5 times already and it hasn't dropped. Go to the TP Medal shop and you can just buy it with TP Medals; however many it requires.

You can also earn TP Medals through playing and completing PQs as well as Expert Missions. Not sure about story mode.

Just wanted to clarify what TP Medals were in case that was the next question you were going to ask lol.

strideramc

Is anyone getting this on PC. I was wondering where to get it and was leaning in that direction. Wondering if the port is expected to be decent.

Neoxon

I'd pay good cash for a Team Four Star Language Pack for the game. Like I legit think that they would make money back on it.
Well yeah but I'm talking like... replace ALL the voices in the games, even in cutscenes.

Like you have 3 options.

English - Japanese - TFS
I'd buy the game for this.

Imagine TFS Piccolo with Nail & Kami giving commentary throughout the fights.

Revven

Is anyone getting this on PC. I was wondering where to get it and was leaning in that direction. Wondering if the port is expected to be decent.

XV1 PC port was done by QLOC and was reportedly very acceptable; some good options here and there but you can't tweak everything, basically. QLOC is doing XV2 as well so it should be in good hands.

XV1 PC port was done by QLOC and was reportedly very acceptable; some good options here and there but you can't tweak everything, basically. QLOC is doing XV2 as well so it should be in good hands.

Yeah, DBXV1's port was great and ran like a dream.

I still remember wondering, pre-release, if it was going to be a Dark Souls 1-tier port or what. Was really glad to be wrong.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I think the PC port of DBZ XV is one of the only 120fps fighting games ever made.

Kalentan

I only have one complaint thus far and I saw this on the TFS Beta stream... What is with those animated scenes lip sync. Couldn't they have just cut the scenes down so the voices didn't end before the mouths did?

Wubbys

Trying to figure out if I should buy this game. Used to love dbz and the old ps1 fighting games. Looking for something to sink my teeth into but dont want an overly complex system. Any impressions are appreciated.

DeVeAn

I just bought this around 9pm. It is advertised as pre order. No theme and no dlc stuff. Did I get screwed out of that? It's not even the 25th yet.

Kalentan

Wait what? Why would they do this? Why would they change the Time Patroller's Suit? I was going to use it on my character but I focus on Stamina, Basic ATK, and Strike Supers, all of which suit specialized in the first game but now it's reversed? Now it gives bonus to Ki Blast Supers, Health, and Ki?

The fuck?

I called my GameStop a day ago & it'll be there at 10 am when they open. Which would explain the embargo?

Anyway if anyone would like to add me on PS4 my ID is urbanlogic.

DeVeAn

So, turned up brightness and man I start to feel sick. The warning the give is legit. Trying to find sweet spot because default looks ugly.

Kalentan

Did Xenoverse 1 begin so easy? I can nearly beat every story mission thus far without getting hit once. In most cases they will get to their progress health and I can't hurt them as they talk.

Like holy shit I'm drestroying the story missions. It feels like I'm super higher level in comparison. And I'm only level 10 with Gohans set.

Did Xenoverse 1 begin so easy? I can nearly beat every story mission thus far without getting hit once. In most cases they will get to their progress health and I can't hurt them as they talk.

It starts easy and spikes hugely in the Frieza saga, then kind of simmers to average for the rest of the campaign, IIRC.

The parallel quests are a lot harder overall.

Which reminds me... are parallel quests' difficulty scaling to the number of players this time around? Playing them solo with two AIs (or whatever) made the more difficult ones next to impossible in DBXV1.

Top Bottom