• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown PS4 leaked?

Grisby

ngQYEOt.gif

Going to end up double dipping on this just for the cooking/eating minigame.

ct9qfjJ.gif

Just perfectly silly and awesome and munch munch nom nom nom (BONUS!).
You and your party gather around the campfire.

#INTESTINAL.
How would you guys rank the Vanillaware games?

I've played 2 and Dragon Crown is much better than Muramasa.
Same. It just has so much more to it.

Odin Sphere for vita is very high on my backlog though.

Bubba77

I will triple dip if it hits PC. This is the game ive always wanted to play on my arcade cabinet. Bring it to steam baby!

So now I don't need to buy a ps3

Why?

Resident evil 4,5,6
Vanquish + Bayonetta
Dragonz Dogma D.A
Dragons Crown

Oh wait, just one more and we're good to go.

Metal gear rising

kunonabi

One step closer to being able to unhook my ps3. Just need darkstalkers resurrection, virtua fighter, arcana heart, and meter gear rising now.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir > Dragon's Crown > Muramasa >>> Odin Sphere original
My exact ranking order as well, with emphasis on the original Odin Sphere being dead last

Absolutely crazy how much better of an experience Leifthrasir is despite being the "same" game. Hoping they can bring similarly significant changes to Dragon's Crown as well.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I need the biggest, baddest CE they can muster for this. Throw in the statues. LET'S GO!

<3 Dragon's Crown.

I'm so goddamn hype for this, but I don't want to replay it on my PS3 or Vita. Maybe I'll just get Chronicles of Mystara to tide me over.

Maybe they're using these rereleases as a means of scraping together the funding for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim? I honestly wouldn't mind getting Dragon's Crown and Muramasa updated ala Odin Sphere if it meant waiting longer for 13 Sentinels.

Consider how long it's been taking and how many remaster she have come out in the interim, I would not be surprised, and considering how great Odin Sphere's remaster wasn't I REALLY dont mind haha. I would love to see some gameplay for it soon at the very least though.

FluxWaveZ

Maybe they're using these rereleases as a means of scraping together the funding for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim? I honestly wouldn't mind getting Dragon's Crown and Muramasa updated ala Odin Sphere if it meant waiting longer for 13 Sentinels.

Doubt it. Atlus is backing everything they're doing these days. It's more about productivity. It's clear that they've been thinking about an enhanced Dragon's Crown for at least three years now. With two active development teams at Vanillaware, I would assume that those behind this were mainly those behind Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, while Kamitani's mainly been on 13 Sentinels.

We're going to be seeing 13 Sentinels for real at TGS 2017. It's not like that game's development is in trouble (well, anymore, if it was ever the case).

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Never played DC. How does it compare to Guardian Heroes in the beat-em-up hierarchy?
I like it even more than Guardian Heroes I think, and I really really love Guardian Heroes! A stable framerate, QoL improvements, and more depth to the combat really makes Dragon's Crown shine. That and the fun looting and character building (the skills you unlock are actually pretty meaningful!).

Finnroth

*drool* I loved this game...I am soo going to get it for PS4 again. I was itiching for another playthrough for quite a while now, but didn't want to turn on the PS3 for it.

I don't understand why this game has been removed from the PS Store on Vita. I wonder if those who got it can still download it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
How would you guys rank the Vanillaware games?

I've played 2 and Dragon Crown is much better than Muramasa.

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir >>>> Dragon's Crown > Muramasa

They're still fine though. But Leifthrasir is easily the bests Vanillaware game.

Oh I'd love to play this some more.

Sorceress to me was always Tactics/Ogre Battle Saga's pumpkin witch Deneb heheh

Deneb the Sorceress and Raistlin the Wizard.

Ready to platinum again, if true.
It's not a very popular opinion, but to me it's their magnum opus. Played it more than 300 hours in local coop with my girlfriend. Unforgettable.

The Orz

Oh I'd love to play this some more.

Sorceress to me was always Tactics/Ogre Battle Saga's pumpkin witch Deneb heheh

Deneb the Sorceress and Raistlin the Wizard.

I named my sorceress Deneb for this very reason :)

I really want to play this game again...

Top Bottom