• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown PS4 leaked?

Grudy

So happy they're getting around to this. I can never get enough of that music and artstyle.

I'm already thinking about which class I should try next. Played only with the archer the first time around.

So happy they're getting around to this. I can never get enough of that music and artstyle.

I'm already thinking about which class I should try next. Played only with the archer the first time around.

When can we expect this for the US?
Any guesses?

joe2187

Banned
They just announced a Manga

DragonsCrownVol1_cover.jpg

http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/news/announcing-dragons-crown-manga-preview#prettyPhoto

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

thebigword

Neo Member
was tempted to replay this on the PS3 since I played on VITA first, glad I held off. Hope it gets the same treatment as Odin Sphere. Psst...please bring Muramasa to PS4 next, plz.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Loving all these rereleases. Catching up on some games I missed the first time in full HD. I never got to play Dragon's Crown in coop on ps3, so I've been begging for a PS4 port.

This is incredible news.

captainpat

ive been reading this manga. if it was not officially licensed, you can bet it the artist would have done one of those hentai doujins just cause that's basically all it is so far, exploiting the obviously exploitable female character designs for some pretty heavy fanserice. not bad, but i want more for such an interesting fantasy premise

Dude already had a dragon's crown doujin out there before working on this.

I do wonder what they'll do to enhance the game since I remember Kamitani saying that everything he wanted in the game is there

Dragon's Crown is Vanillaware's largest-scale production, not something they could normally make. It was a long and meandering road, taking 4 years to make. Everything they could think of was put into the game.

Originally meant to be published by UK-based UTV Ignition but then given to Atlus, with some risk that the project would be frozen because UTV was no longer involved. Kamitani felt strongly about this project, though, begging Atlus for help, which decided to bring the money.

Dragon's Crown is just packed with things he liked, everything he was hoping for pretty much got put in. The game system, the art, the game book style [does this mean like in Odin Sphere? I don't know.], monsters, scenario events. Now that he's made this game, he can die happy. Not that he wants to die yet----even when his game designs weren't going forward, he always was making planning documents and has tons of other ideas he wants to do. There's at least 10 that he still wants to do most of all.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569265

I also pray to gawd this *and the manga* is why A+ hasn't made statues for rest of the team yet. Sorceress and Fighter came out two years ago and they were making Amazon but complete silence after that.

Klart

So there it is:

Dragon's Crown Pro

Out 25 jan 2018 (in JAP at least)

Looks like it's pretty much the same DC we know & has cross play with Vita & PS3

fionel

If there were any new contents at all the least they could do is the squeeze that in the trailer. I was hoping for new stages/modes. Now all hope is lost.

Klart

Full live orchestra soundtrack, 4K graphics, crossplay with PS3 and Vita, all the Gamemaster voices, English and Japanese voice option, various improvements and stuff (vague), ultimate complete edition.

Did they say whether the release date was Japan only?

Played it for a few hours on Vita, didn't really get into it but this announcement has kind of got me wanting to go back and finish it at least.
I'll probably just buy the manga instead.

Scuffed

I had this game for Vita and ps3. I never actually finished it because I never touch my Vita and ps3 isn't even hooked up but I will still get this for ps4 haha! The amount I did play I really liked.

Trogdor1123

Sweet, this is great news. I want it. Not cross buy I assume? I own it on vita already so I could buy this again on ps4, and Play on my vita and my kids on my ps4 together.

Top Bottom