• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Fence Sitters - Footage You Need to See

Rootbeer

Banned
So they are streaming the 360 version... was hoping it would be the PS3. I'm sure the difference is not very big, but with Capcom being a Japanese company, wouldn't it stand to reason that the PS3 version would probably have a slight advantage in some areas? Or is that just silly? :p

Well, in any case since I only own a PS3 that's the version I'm sticking with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So they are streaming the 360 version... was hoping it would be the PS3. I'm sure the difference is not very big, but with Capcom being a Japanese company, wouldn't it stand to reason that the PS3 version would probably have a slight advantage in some areas? Or is that just silly? :p

Well, in any case since I only own a PS3 that's the version I'm sticking with.

They've streamed both versions. The one with Itsuno was on PS3.

Anteater

Did Capcom ever come out and say this is an RPG? I remember htem being insistent it was not an RPG initially, that it was an open world action game, but not I hear talks of stats, levels, and whatnot. Does equipment have stats on it as well?

Yea pretty sure they said it's an rpg, I did a search on the "not an rpg" thing and it seems that 1 guy from Capcom actually was saying it's an action game last year, Shawn Baxter I think.

Maybe he didn't know, lol

VashTS

The only thing that's driving me insane is the audio latency issues. No one knows how to properly run a stream these days. FFS

Yu Narukami

I really wanted to watch this, but God!! This guy...
This ass is making bad advertising for this game.

Can I make a 2-handed Warrior faster with some Strider augments?

ironcreed

Banned
What happened to the quest they were going to do? He just keeps doing inventory management and running around aimlessly with no idea of what he wants to do. Like he is not accustomed to open world games like this.

VashTS

Agreed, this stream is pretty disappointing. I think I would rather have another OXM video or more super extended play videos from videogamer.com.

Dyno

I'm hoping Itsuno will work some magic and deliver with the PS3 version, dmc4 on ps3 look/run fine right?

dd_deade6jsi.gif

And this is why I am really reluctant to climb on the back on a monster.

Silly hero! The ground is for standing!

And this is why I am really reluctant to climb on the back on a monster.

Silly hero! The ground is for standing!

Haha, I wasn't subjected to the suplex if I hung on to his arm (as opposed to his back). Mind you the troll has another deadly move if you hung on to the arm for too long.

LProtag

So he was using the dev menu to turn off weight and has no idea how it works, haha.

He's carrying massive amounts of items with him and thinks it's just the warrior armor making him heavy.

Solid07

Banned
Cancelled my pre-order after watching the stream.

I'll redbox it first to decide if it's something I would want to play for a long time or play for a few min then never touch it again.

So I haven't seen stuff from this game in awhile, and it doesn't look so good on the stream. Not that impressed. I'll be sure to try the demo out though. Maybe the guy playing sucks?

LProtag

So I haven't seen stuff from this game in awhile, and it doesn't look so good on the stream. Not that impressed. I'll be sure to try the demo out though. Maybe the guy playing sucks?

He has no idea what he's doing for the most part. He's not even going around with his pawns for some reason.

Watch some of the streams from capcom unity or the OXM videos.

ced

At this point the only thing that really bothers me watching the game is how the pawns crowd your main guy. That's gonna drive me mad exploring a dungeon and having all 3 of them running all over me.

Top Bottom