• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Duke Nukem Forever DEMO thread - Instructions and impressions here

GrayFoxPL

Wow troling gamers in one of the biggest gaming forums really is S-Mart, Gearbox.

Maybe they're too smart to be working on DNF.

TheExodu5

Banned
I don't get it.

GrayFoxPL said:
Wow troling gamers in one of the biggest gaming forums really is S-Mart, Gearbox.

It was a playful troll. Who cares?

What I want to know is, what was the error? I still don't get it.

notworksafe

GrayFoxPL said:

Take a deep breath there, scout. It'll be okay.

Zomba13

G0Zfo.png

Everything is amazing, new error message takes you to George Broussards twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/georgeb3dr/status/76465220595355648

They see us postin'
They trollin'

Excited for the demo. I remember downloading Duke Nukem shareware for a BBS. Later, when I was in 9th grade and DN3D came out, my brother and I were playing it. My dad managed to walk in right as we handed the stripper money. His comment? "That looks fun."

Zomba13

What if the Error Screen eventually posts a link to download the DNF demo? I'm sure it has the power to do that.

This is a year to be making "when hell freezes over" jokes. Now that some one is actually managed to make a proper sequel to Deus Ex and that DNF is coming out. Now give us a demo so we will all know its not a lie.

piratepwnsninja said:
You probably watched Grandma's Boy and think that games are developed by one person.

(kidding!)

Not only that, but everyone else that works on games are testers!

I love that movie.

Gearbox can you give me a free code? Come on I'm sporting the name Manos The Hans of Fate, that's pretty damn boss! I also rock a hand painted Commando movie poster from Ghana avatar!

Top Bottom