• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...

gt7ipsy5.png

https://twitter.com/PlayStationUK/status/606807784395436032

Is it finally time?

aglr7c.gif

klaushm

Bandai Namco I assume.

Bandai Namco I think.

Edit: Beaten.

Thank you. You are all lovely.

This is true but why acknowledge something like that with 3 large scale titles in development? Seems like at least ONE of them would be relating to .Hack. Though it's as good of a chance that it isn't either... I dunno. I think we'll see a new one.

I know right? I hope it soo much >.<
not joking

Elfstruck

Didn't he just outright dislike Ken Kutaragi? That's why for many years he wouldn't go near the Playstation brand. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Seems like he's more open to developing for Sony platforms these days though, so that's good.

What was the beef between him and Kutaragi anyway?

Bousf

So now I am officially clueless, let JRPG's 1 and 2 be whatever they have to, I hope I am wowed.

All I know is that most of the announcements I anticipate from this E3 are JRPGs (3rd party, that is): Level 5 game
aka Rogue Galaxy BELIEVE
, DQH, KH3 (hopefully), KH3D HD, FFXII HD, Tales of Zestiria: Now Alysha Stays Edition and Persona 5.

amnesiac

Is anyone else most excited to see Morpheus at E3?

Really want No Man's Sky and The Witness to be confirmed to have Morpheus support. Also wonder if a big Sony 1st party VR game will be unveiled at E3.

You know what would be amazing? Gran Turismo 7: Morpheus Edition.

What was the beef between him and Kutaragi anyway?

I have no idea I'm afraid. All I know is Sakaguchi actively avoided the Playstation brand for many years, and (I think) Ken Kutaragi was largely the reason why. Ken had a larger than life personality by all accounts, and he could be very stubborn and demanding, so he was bound to rub some people up the wrong way given his high-ranking position.

Seeing Projects CARS sales must make Sony really excited about GT7's release. 1m sold in less than a month for a new sim IP and the overwhelming majority of those sales were on the PS4. GT7's going to be a monster whenever it hits.

Luke_Wal

Man, I would love a Bioshock Remaster. I never got around to it last-gen, but I loved Infinite. By the time I was ready to play it, the PS4 was out and it was hard for me to go back to a version of a game widely known to be the worst one (PS3). That would be superb.

klaushm

Seeing Projects CARS sales must make Sony really excited about GT7's release. 1m sold in less than a month for a new sim IP and the overwhelming majority of those sales were on the PS4. GT7's going to be a monster whenever it hits.

Good market indeed. It will sell prety well.

I came to disagree because the time is short for a new big car sim and stuff, but realized I was wron. So good point.

Servbot24

Banned
Man, I would love a Bioshock Remaster. I never got around to it last-gen, but I loved Infinite. By the time I was ready to play it, the PS4 was out and it was hard for me to go back to a version of a game widely known to be the worst one (PS3). That would be superb.

Are there still issues with PS3 Bioshock? I played it years ago and didn't notice anything.

NMFried

or maybe a fully feature custom robo without parts locked to amiibo stuff

love that game

Well yeah but the idea of the cards is to broaden the appeal of the game and sell copies. Plus it would be kind of cool to like scan in your cards and have parts appear for your match.

iosefe

Well yeah but the idea of the cards is to broaden the appeal of the game and sell copies. Plus it would be kind of cool to like scan in your cards and have parts appear for your match.

like e-reader 2.0. could be cool. i just want a new game. i'll buy a wii U for it

v1lla21

GT7 would have to be more like for a when it comes to customization for me to buy it. In
I'm still enjoying the fuck out of driveclub but we need another great racing game.

NMFried

like e-reader 2.0. could be cool. i just want a new game. i'll buy a wii U for it

You could always buy a Wii U for Splatoon, Smash, Mario Kart, Wind Waker HD and Pikmin 3.

But if I didn't already have one, Custom Robo would be the game to put me over the edge.

Servbot24

Banned

It would be cool to just buy a complete game and not have to buy a bunch of cheap trinkets for it.

Pachimari

Is anyone else most excited to see Morpheus at E3?

Really want No Man's Sky and The Witness to be confirmed to have Morpheus support. Also wonder if a big Sony 1st party VR game will be unveiled at E3.

You know what would be amazing? Gran Turismo 7: Morpheus Edition.
It is surprisingly what I am least excited about. I mean, I'm excited to try it out but don't think VR will make it just yet, and think I would like to see my surroundings.

But yeah, least exciting. But maybe I'll get more excited the closer to release.

The dreams in this thread are crushed so quickly and brutally.

Never! :p But honestly, i've already said that I go into E3 not expecting GT7 to be there. I don't want to get excited about it only to be disappointed if it doesn't show up. It's the same with The Last Guardian. Unless Sony comes out before E3 and specifically says they're going to be there (which they obviously aren't going to do), then i'm not expecting them to show up.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited at the prospect of a new Quantic Dream game revealed on stage, but... goddamn you Beyond. Why did you have to be so mediocre.

Their next game is going to be very interesting as it'll be the first project from them that isn't solely written by Cage. Although I understand the reasoning he gave for why he's always written and directed their games.

THE:MILKMAN

I can never understand the way Twitter looks. It just looks weird. And yet, billions.

I agree with you but it is the least of its problems. Even our Police use it to troll.

Back to GT7. If most "in the know" believe it isn't going to be at E3 (Amar, GTPlanet mods etc) Why don't Sony just come out and say it won't be there?

Other devs have put out statements when a game has been rumoured to be there when it isn't.

Bousf

Glad to see Quantic Dream showing. I think it's time to know from their upcoming project, and I am expecting Beyond remaster to launch this year, so they should address that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom