• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earth From Above art exhibit coming to US in 2009 (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
2rc4ar9.jpg
2rc4ar9.jpg
2rc4ar9.jpg
Wow, all of those shots are fucking amazing. Thanks.

RiZ III

07_ff.jpg

Totally reminds me of the fields in Shadow of the Colossus. In particular the place where the grass area meets the dead volcanic area where you fight the giant crab thing.

Mash

They had some of these displayed around my city last year (or ones very similar). Some of the shots are simply beautiful.

OMG. These pics blow my mind.

They give me mixed feelings of awe for nature and disappointment in human involvement. Seeing all those awesome nature landscapes, and then suddenly a pic of a tank graveyard with info about radioactive poisening, cancer, ... *sigh*

Seriously guys?

37_e.jpg

Page 2 an nobody "Lol penis"-d this picture? Wow.

I think this one:

33_b.jpg

is my favorite, I can almost hear that little penguin going, "Yeaaaaaahhhh!!:

desa

Beautiful shots. Always been a dream of mine to see the world. Probably unlikely but I guess I can "see" them via these awesome photographers.

cae

Saw this on Buenos Aires a couple years ago, absolutely amazing. Go see it if they show it near your place.
Ether_Snake said:
This is a book if I remember right, so you guys can get the whole thing at some book place.
They had a little store on the exhibit place (a public park), it had the book and all kinds of souvenirs. I guess they'll have that in the US.

Those pictures are freakin amazing. I'm glad with all the bad times in the world, earth can still be viewed as beautiful in some places.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I said wow.

Some of these send chills down my spine.

And I'm going to have wallpaper material for a looooong time.

Ceebs said:
Any idea if they are showing it again in the near future?

It doesn't look like it. Just did a searched on the old cable box and it's not showing up. Also went to the Nat Geo website and the only air date they show is the one from last Friday. Sucks because it looks amazing in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom