• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

It's still weird to me how everything's just cheery and back to normal.

Ian getting coffees... WTF? Does he not know Steven is dead? Has he forgotten his wife might be braindamaged?

Vashetti

Banned
It's still weird to me how everything's just cheery and back to normal.

Ian getting coffees... WTF? Does he not know Steven is dead? Has he forgotten his wife might be braindamaged?

It feels like the bus crash last year. Which reportedly was filmed two weeks before airing and slotted in to 'reinvigorate' things. A week later and nobody was speaking about it because it wasn't originally planned.

The way Ian is behaving right now makes me think they killed off Steven last minute

...or you know, bad writing

Have we even had a single scene where Ian acknowledges/talks about his death!? Does he even know?

And FFS, now Kush randomly has a cardiac arrest? Come the fuck on. Writing is absolutely abysmal at the minute but it's firmly in the so bad it's good category

Dynasty

Kush a relatively active guy(to say the least) has a cardiac arrest, what message are the Eastenders writers giving? Exercise is bad?

Kush a relatively active guy(to say the least) has a cardiac arrest, what message are the Eastenders writers giving? Exercise is bad?

I suppose sudden cardiac arrest in young fit people is a thing that can happen, look at Fabrice Muamba and some others who unfortunately didn't make it. Still, it's just the way stupidly unlikely thing is happening in a cavalcade of endless silly moments instead of letting each plot have a chance to breathe

Mr-Joker

Banned
The way Ian is behaving right now makes me think they killed off Steven last minute

...or you know, bad writing

I just say bad writing to hook in viewers by throwing everything at the wall, heck my family watched the episode they were confused and saying,

"Didn't they do something like this with the bus crash?"

I didn't watch Kush suffering from a cardiac arrest but anyone can suffer from one, including someone who is fit and healthy.

In Kush's case it would be stress from the event.

Daffy Duck

My girlfriend who watches EE all the time sighed out loud at the end of the episode with Kush having a cardiac arrest.

As I haven't caught it for a few days, last I saw was the fire with Steven, I was like WTF happened here lol.

Syder

Wait... NO ONE thought to contact Kathy

Fuck off...

Also, did they miss airing an episode because Kush was having surgery on Friday and now he's the cafe and 'something' is wrong with Carmel?

Is it true that Ben has been axed? There's also talk of:

Jay
Max
Jane
Shirely

joining Abi and Lauren on the axed list. This new producer is a savage, it's a total massacre.

MrCarter

Is it true that Ben has been axed? There's also talk of:

Jay
Max
Jane
Shirely

joining Abi and Lauren on the axed list. This new producer is a savage, it's a total massacre.

Not really. The Branning sisters have gone stale and annoying and Ben’s actor is inconsistent. No massacre here.

Dynasty

Jane is stupid for not calling the police and telling Ian straightaway. Also if I was Max I would have bluffed and say I had prison contacts that could make Bobby's life hard in prison. Jane would do anything to protect Bobby.

Vashetti

Banned
What a dour end to a really poor week of episodes.

Loved Stacey flipping her lid until she comically tipped backward. She's so boring as a housewife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom