• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge #267 scores, contents

fr4nz

No pics of next months tease? Thought they were ok to post

UtrE5kA.jpg

lt519

Child of Light only a 5? Damn. Considering the price it was a 9 for me.

Bet they played it on 'Casua' (their words not mine)

iceatcs

That's somehow meant to be Playstation related?

Well OP said next month issue will be something for Playstation (I assume it will be on the front page - Likely Driveclub).
But I'm not sure if the picture is. Sometime the next month teaser will be on the front page or not at all.

stryke

Well OP said next month issue will be something for Playstation (I assume it will be on the front page - Likely Driveclub).
But I'm not sure if the picture is. Sometime the next month teaser will be on the front page or not at all.

Ah, gotcha. Not really familiar with how Edge did their teases.

iMax

That's somehow meant to be Playstation related?

It could just be an article about the console war, neither side having won as of yet.

Wow that cover is pretty cool.

gritty tic tac toe reboot coming

Ah, gotcha. Not really familiar with how Edge did their teases.

On the digital version, if you win the game it says "Greetings Professor Falken".

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MK 7 got a 9 too. MK Wii got 6.
Sounds like Nintendo has finally figured out the correct awesome formula for Mario karts.

Blueshell is possible but difficult to dodge now. That alone is worth a 10

Sure is. Interesting tease. As someone else mentioned, it's probably referencing the incoming megaton that is E3.

They won't have much to talk about as it's out on the 5th of June.

Might just be a random article on war strategy games, like that one where we were expecting some Apple announcement and it was just hinting at an article on ios games.

Top Bottom