• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Email tells me I have a big chance to inherit money from Africa - RussianGAF needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggy

With another unexpected twist...

Dear Damijo,

My feelings are hurt a lot, you're calling me a liar. I thought we were friends. How dare you say that? You trust the bank more than me? I can not live with such accusations, and I think about suicide because of you now.

Camwi

Holy shit @ the new twist. I wonder if you could call the police to that address due to a possible suicide attempt.

emb

NOW is when you tell him your boarding a plane to come out there. Time to rush in and save the life of your friend and his daughter!

Also that your working with a friendly gov. agent who has told you they want to help in this sad situation.
Yep, I think it's time for something like this. Go for it!

Ayumi

To those who linked 419eater.com (stories of scammers getting scammed):

You are God's gift to the internet.

Thank you.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Don't even bother with these people. I was sent numerous letters from people claiming they were trapped over seas and needed money. Then they'd send me photos of some young girl sitting out in the open.

I'd like to point something out in the last email from Noble Barrister Francis Damijo Esq. that hasn't been commented on.

He signed off with "sincerely lawyer".

...sincerely lawyer.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
NOW is when you tell him your boarding a plane to come out there. Time to rush in and save the life of your friend and his daughter!

Shiggy he really couldn't have teed it up any better for you. We might need to take this opportunity and slam it into 5th gear. Might be time to buy a plane ticket.

Looks like that was too much. No new reply :D

You forgot that the board of the bank has to rise first. Or maybe the bank director's caps-lock key broke.

/edit

I found a picture of the board rising:
6ed34c03de06.gif

Prez

Now send him a bunch of empty emails with one letter in the title so it will read as BELIEVE vertically in his inbox.

Liberty4all

Banned
Send him one last email saying that you feel so bad about the difficulties getting the money to him that you have made a donation for the amount in his name to <insert appropriate charity> .

Finish off with a rant about the injustices of the world banking cartels.

*edit: I'll admit it - I've been following this thread eagerly for daily updates

Shiggy

This was unexpected. Did receive a reply after all.

We are both mature men do not stop playing with me in this transaction, because the life of my little sick daughter depends on it, so you better tell me if you are not serious with me, so that I can look for another person.

Now I sent this to the bank:
Dear bank,

After thinking about the transaction carefully, I must admit I do not have the entire amount right now. Can pay 400 dollars right now, everything else later. Can we have this deal? My brother is currently in hospital and I need to pay a lot of money for his treatment. I try my best and I depend on receiving your money. Please apologize for previous misunderstandings between you and me, but I think you understand my reasons.

And to Damijo:
I'm sorry, but you really hurt me. I try my best to keep your daughter and my brother alive now. need to negotiate with the bank.

Tell him you have a friend who knows a doctor and after your friend told him about his sick little girl, he is willing to provide free care for her. All they have to do is take a trip to the states where they can assess her situation, treat her as best as they can, and it won’t cost him a dime other than the airfare.

We are both mature men do not stop playing with me in this transaction, because the life of my little sick daughter depends on it, so you better tell me if you are not serious with me, so that I can look for another person.

I had to read that numerous times, but it seems like he is inviting you to keep playing around with him.

"do NOT stop playing with me" lol.

KKRT00

"so that I can look for another person."
Hahaha. Ask what another person, is there anyone else from this family and why he didnt say it earlier.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope this ends with being asked about that other millionaire in the car crash. Something something "do you do this often? Are you playing with ME?"

Shiggy

I will not hurt you in any way, but you're the one that hurt me, because I truly have brought you the deal with all your heart and trust, but you're only using me to joke and now even the bank mad at me about every thing. Please write to the bank and tell the bank that you no longer wish to conclude this transaction, so that I can communicate with another person to help me to complete this transaction.

Oh why...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
so that I can communicate with another person to help me to complete this transaction.

Can you please catch him in his own game? I think now would be the BEST time to bring up the fact that he was toying with you, since he could find someone else anyways? You were supposed to be the one who inherits the money because of your last name and all.

I just really want to know what he says if he finds out about that other transaction with the car crash. Beat him at his own game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom