• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Email tells me I have a big chance to inherit money from Africa - RussianGAF needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpende

Can you please catch him in his own game? I think now would be the BEST time to bring up the fact that he was toying with you, since he could find someone else anyways? You were supposed to be the one who inherits the money because of your last name and all.

I just really want to know what he says if he finds out about that other transaction with the car crash. Beat him at his own game!

Oh snap. Damijo dun' goofed now!

Vagabundo

No, now would be the time to set up an email account with the same last name, contact him, and play the reverse troll.

An evil twin brother who is also doctor? Doctor Drake Ramoray-Siggy, separated at birth and only recently reunited with his twin. He hates his twin for all the love he got from his natural born parents and wishes to get his hands on all that money.

trinest

NOW is when you tell him your boarding a plane to come out there. Time to rush in and save the life of your friend and his daughter!

Also that your working with a friendly gov. agent who has told you they want to help in this sad situation.

That sounds like another thread I once read....

Shiggy

I had asked for some more time because I currently don't have the money as I need to pay the hospital fees for my sick brother (yeah, that one appeared out of the blue heh). But the bank is not open for negotiations:

DATE:13/09/2014.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK HAS RISEN FROM A MEETING HELD TODAY THE 13TH OF SEPTEMBER 2014 ON YOUR BEHALF AND IN REGARDS TO THE APPLICATION LETTER TENDERED TO THIS OFFICE ON YOUR BEHALF.

WE THE BANQUE ATLANTIQUE OFFICIALS ARE WRITING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE TIRED OF COMMUNICATING WITH YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE YOUR ACTIONS PROVES THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND WE ARE BEGINING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT THE REAL NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CLIENT BECAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE JOKED WITH US KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOUR UNSERIOUSNESS CAN ONLY LEAD TO THE TERMINATION OF THIS TRANSACTION BY OUR BANK.

WE ARE NOT STUPID TO HAVE LEFT OUR LATE CLIENT'S TOTAL FUND IN OUR CUSTODY FOR SIX YEARS NOW EVEN THOUGH NO ONE SHOWED UP TO CLAIM THE FUND BEFORE WE AUTHORIZED OUR LATE CLIENT'S ADVOCATE MR. FRANCIS DAMIJO ESQ TO LOOK FOR SOME ONE AND PRESENT TO US SO THAT HIS TOTAL FUND CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO THE PERSON THEN HE PRESENTED YOU TO US.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE NOT HUNGRY AND WE ARE NOT BEGGING YOU FOR ANY MONEY BECAUSE WE DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING ALL WE REQUESTED FROM YOU IS JUST $ 1350.00 SO THAT YOUR LATE BROTHER'S DORMANT ACCOUNT CAN BE REACTIVATED AND HIS TOTAL FUND TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

WE COMPREHEND YOUR MESSAGE AND KNOW THAT YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP IF YOUR BROTHER IS TRUELY IN THE HOSPITAL AS YOU SAID SO YOU CAN SEND US THE MONEY YOU HAVE AT HAND BUT ONE THING FOR SURE IS THAT WE CAN NOT REACTIVATE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE THE REACTIVATION FEE IN FULL AS WE DEMANDED FROM YOU AND WE HOPE THIS IS NOT ONE OF YOUR JOKES ANY MORE BECAUSE IF YOU TRY ANYTHING OF SUCH WITH US AGAIN THEN CONSIDER THIS TRANSACTION TERMINATED WITH OUT ANY DELAY!

THIS IS AGAINST OUR BANK POLICY BUT WE ARE ONLY DOING IT DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING BARRISTER DAMIJO FRANCIS ESQ SO URGENTLY SEND THE MONEY AT ONCE SO THAT WE WILL BELIEVE YOU ARE SERIOUS WITH US OR ELSE CONSIDER THIS TRANSACTION TERMINATED.

IT'S OUR PLEASURE GIVEN YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

DR.GILBERT UKAEGBU
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE

And Damijo:
I'm sorry, I know that your brother is sick, and I wish him a speedy recovery.

I advise you to immediately write to the bank and let the bank know the situation at hand, and I hope that the bank will agree, but I hope that you are serious with me this time, because the bank will not tolerate any joke from you again.

Sincerely lawyer
Damijo Francis Esq.

I just sent this to Damijo now:
I have good news for you! My friend the doctor, and he comes to Togo next week to organize help! Let me know if you have the opportunity to meet with him, so that your daughter can be helped.

As for the money, I will try my best!

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Niiice, plane trip phase!!! W00t.

I feel like we should definitely send them a link to this thread when it's all over, maybe post their email addresses and we can spam the shit out of them (although I guess they use disposable accounts huh)

IISANDERII

I had asked for some more time because I currently don't have the money as I need to pay the hospital fees for my sick brother (yeah, that one appeared out of the blue heh). But the bank is not open for negotiations:

And Damijo:

I just sent this to Damijo now:
Nice. Give him warning well in advance about when the doctor will be flying over. Like 2-3 weeks, I'd like to see the daily excuse machine on full bore.

Curiocity

Oh man oh man oh man
Damijo is not gonna believe you...hm. I wonder if you should tell him you know the address he gave is bogus, and ask for another, or ask for the name of the hospital where the daughter is staying. When he says she's not in hospital and accuses you of joking again you can be all "I leveraged funds for that plane ticket because the life of your daughter is more important than receiving any inheritance and you're awful for not letting my good doctor help her!"

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE NOT HUNGRY AND WE ARE NOT BEGGING YOU FOR ANY MONEY BECAUSE WE DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING ALL WE REQUESTED FROM YOU IS JUST $ 1350.00 SO THAT YOUR LATE BROTHER'S DORMANT ACCOUNT CAN BE REACTIVATED AND HIS TOTAL FUND TRANSFERRED TO YOU

Seems legit.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Great quotables in there!

WE ARE BEGINING TO THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT THE REAL NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CLIENT BECAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE JOKED WITH US KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOUR UNSERIOUSNESS CAN ONLY LEAD TO THE TERMINATION OF THIS TRANSACTION BY OUR BANK.

UNSERIOUSNESS. If you are unserious, I guess you aren't related to that guy. Being serious is what keeps teh family together!!

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE NOT HUNGRY AND WE ARE NOT BEGGING YOU FOR ANY MONEY BECAUSE WE DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING ALL WE REQUESTED FROM YOU IS JUST $ 1350.00

JUST $1350... That's it! What a lousy bank to work at. At least they aren't hungry! That's good I guess!

They also upgraded to holding for 6 years from 5

Nice catch :p

I look forward to the doctor's plane ride to Togo!

liquidtmd

Banned
WE ARE NOT STUPID TO HAVE LEFT OUR LATE CLIENT'S TOTAL FUND IN OUR CUSTODY FOR SIX YEARS NOW EVEN THOUGH NO ONE SHOWED UP TO CLAIM THE FUND

Ive been in since the beginning and I still spit the diet coke I was drinking out when I read this, you're doing Gods work Shiggy

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think contacting him from another email claiming to be a relative of Shiggy who is trying to outdo Shiggy might be a great idea. Basically, Shiggy told a family member about this and now the other family member is sneakily trying to get Dajimbo to deal with him instead.

liquidtmd

Banned
What the hell does this even mean

The thread. Ive been reading since the Shiggy started it. I thought the point of conjecture I quoted was amusing. I projected drink out of my mouth in reaction to reading it. In event of any hypothetical deity existing, Shiggy will be in his or her good books for this thread creation.

iosefe

The thread. Ive been reading since the Shiggy started it. I thought the point of conjecture I quoted was amusing. I projected drink out of my mouth in reaction to reading it.
Seems we have a misunderstanding. I meant the quote you quoted. Whoops.

I should have said "that" to represent the excerpt

Shiggy should send the bank an email saying a generous benefactor a Mr Vincent Kennedy McMahon has offered to give him the additional money he requires to pay the Bank if the Bank will subscribe to the WWE Network for the low price of $9.99.

hunnies28

I think contacting him from another email claiming to be a relative of Shiggy who is trying to outdo Shiggy might be a great idea. Basically, Shiggy told a family member about this and now the other family member is sneakily trying to get Dajimbo to deal with him instead.

This , you gotta do this!

liquidtmd

Banned
This , you gotta do this!

Yes, yessss. Evil relative Shiggy, meet Mr Bank

262348-evil_spock_large.jpg

Shiggy

Thank you for your concern and I'll wait, but try your best to make sure that you send the money to the bank to the transaction can be completed.

He rather seems to trust the local doctors.

Addy117

Neo Member
Shiggy should send the bank an email saying a generous benefactor a Mr Vincent Kennedy McMahon has offered to give him the additional money he requires to pay the Bank if the Bank will subscribe to the WWE Network for the low price of $9.99.

Your misunderstood has me very concerned that you are not taking this interaction seriously. You know it is stakes of life and death.

Damn these killed me >:D

On topic: Maybe push him more on the flight thing and the doctor arriving early? The evil relative seems like a good idea although a little obvious that we're unserious

This whole thing sounds like another email I found in my spambox just now.

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
MR. GODWIN I. EMEFIELE
E-mail: mr.godwinemefiele62@yahoo.com.tw
OFFICE +234-8037049872
URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in CHARLOTTE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,NORTH CAROLINA, United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (858) 224 4720 or email: diplomattony.eze2014@yandex.com ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr.Tony Eze in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-8037049872. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN I. EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE +234-8037049872

malfcn

Throw Damijo under the bus? Tell the bank he knows you are not the true benefactor and that he is trying to get the money.

See if you can turn the two "entities" against each other.

raphier

Banned
Throw Damijo under the bus? Tell the bank he knows you are not the true benefactor and that he is trying to get the money.

See if you can turn the two "entities" against each other.
Yeqh no. It'sthe same guy. You screw one you lose both

emb

Perhaps Damijo's daughter died? D=
Could send another message to him, "Is your daughter dead yet?"

...nah, that feels too cruel even when joking. Maybe, "Is your daughter still alive?" or "How's your fake daughter doing?"

BadHand

This thread reminds me of all the hilarious stories on 419eater.

They would always convince the stammer to send ridiculous photos of themselves posing doing the funniest stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom