• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enterbrain Weekly (31st Jan - 5th Feb)

duckroll

1. Super Robot Wars OG 2 - GBA - 116,000 (116k)
2. Radiata Stories - PS2 - 43,000 (233k)
3. Another Century's Episode - PS2 - 37,000 (212k)
4. Bioharzard 4 - GC - 29,000 (174k)
5. Exciting Pro-wrestling 6 - PS2 - 27,000 (27k)
6. Catch! Touch! Yoshi! - NDS - 26,000 (78k)
7. Gran Turismo 4 - PS2 - 19,000 (966k)
8. Monster Hunter G - PS2 - 14,000 (173k)
9. Sawaru Made in Wario - NDS - 14,000 (641k)
10. Super Mario 64 DS - NDS - 13,000 (619k)

11. Minna no Golf - PSP - 13,000 (277k)
12. DDS Avatar Tuner 2 - PS2 - 12,000 (67k)
13. Death by Degrees - PS2 - 12,000 (51k)
14. Mario Party Advance - GBA - 11,000 (127k)
15. Dragon Quest 8 - PS2 - 9,800 (3.439mil)

16. DQ&FF Itadaki Street Special - PS2 - 8,800 (350k)
17. Mahou Sensei Negima! - PS2 - 8,800 (45k)
18. Pachislot Yoshimune - PS2 - 8,800 (378k)
19. Top wo Nerae - PS2 - 8,600 (8.6k)
20. Dynasty Warriors - PSP - 7,800 (207k)

Edit: Here they are! Let the BATTLE begin!!!

PSP: 51,000 (750k)
PS2: 49,000
NDS: 35,000 (1.582mil)
GBA SP: 20,000
NGC: 5,200
XBX: 300
GBA: 500

jarrod

Banned
Yep, looks like Bio4 is going to bottom out around 200k. Capcom really should've just waited until March before announcing the PS2 port, they've practically sabatoged the GC release. Bad idea for a game on an already struggling console.... I wouldn't be surprised if US sales also turn out to be much lower than many are expecting. :/

"3. Another Century's Episode - PS2 - 37,000 (212k)"

+1 It's replaced RE4 as my fav game this year. Here's hoping that the inevitable sequel has VOOT mechs like the new SRT.

duckroll said:

Edit: Here they are! Let the BATTLE begin!!!

RUH-ROH

scoobydooss.jpg

DarienA said:
Dear GAF,

Please argue about these numbers... ok?

Yours,

Darien

Life is so boring without Brosh.

Was he the only one left that was of the belief that the NDS could actually prevail against the PSP?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
sonycowboy said:

Was he the only one left that was of the belief that the NDS could actually prevail against the PSP?
I think there are a few others, but they've learned to keep their beliefs hidden in the silence of shame.

SolidSnakex said:
"3. Another Century's Episode - PS2 - 37,000 (212k)"

+1 It's replaced RE4 as my fav game this year. Here's hoping that the inevitable sequel has VOOT mechs like the new SRT.

where can i find some gameplay clips of this game?

duckroll said:
PS2: 49,000
GBA SP: 20,000
NGC: 5,200
XBX: 300
GBA: 500

Seriously,

Can any stores in the country still be selling the Xbox and it's software besides like 3 or 4? It just doesn't make any sense at all to bother.

Sho Nuff

Banned
FYI

It's still near nigh impossible to find these PSP things in Tokyo!

Feel free to discredit me and call me a fucking liar etc etc.

Mrbob

Oh how the once mighty RE franchise has fallen. Oh well it is Capcom's own fault for moving away from the fanbase that made the series successful.

cvxfreak

sonycowboy said:

Do you speak of this week, or of the entire war in general?

If it's the latter, then I think you're jumping a bit too fast, especially when Pokemon'll come and change just about everything.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Mrbob said:
Oh how the once mighty RE franchise has fallen. Oh well it is Capcom's own fault for moving away from the fanbase that made the series successful.

Is this true? I thought the last thread on this topic showed that RE numbers were already taking a dive on the PS2....

Speevy

Banned
Handheld sales shouldn't be dropping, should they?

In other news, Nintendo could probably have some luck by releasing some games for the GBA.

duckroll

Speevy said:
Handheld sales shouldn't be dropping, should they?

In other news, Nintendo could probably have some luck by releasing some games for the GBA.

You mean like these?

1. Super Robot Wars OG 2 - GBA - 116,000 (116k)

14. Mario Party Advance - GBA - 11,000 (127k)

DCharlie

Banned
Kutaragi - where are the 800k units sold by 21st January?

UP YOUR ARSE BEING PLAYED BY THE COCK GNOMES , no doubt.
Can any stores in the country still be selling the Xbox and it's software besides like 3 or 4? It just doesn't make any sense at all to bother.

The amazing thing is that the Xbox gets pretty much as much space as the NGC does in most stores, and the NGC is clobbering the Xbox...

Speevy

Banned
Why don't we just forego weekly sales and post one big monthly sales chart based on Media-Create? (or this one, or GAF's chart of choice)

Diffense

Fanboys are an impatient lot...

Seems to me that DS is still ahead by hundreds of thousands of units.

PSP may yet surpass DS sales but a celebration thread every week when it's still in a hole is a getting a little ridiculous.

lol [not really]

DarienA said:
Is this true? I thought the last thread on this topic showed that RE numbers were already taking a dive on the PS2....

What? By showing us how RE:CV (a dreamcast port), Resident Evil: Dead Aim (a light gum game), & RE: Outbreak (a crappy online version) are selling?

:lol

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Diffense said:
Fanboys are an impatient lot...

Seems to me that DS is still ahead by hundreds of thousands of units.

PSP may yet surpass DS sales but a celebration thread every week when it's still in a hole is a getting a little ridiculous.

lol

As is the DC done each week at about the same point in each thread....

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
ARRRRRG, it's like people are injected with Haterade the second a sales thread starts.

Anyways nice game sales, has anyone played Mario Party Advance or Top wo Nerae (search function isn't working for me)?

Brofist

Speevy said:
Why don't we just forego weekly sales and post one big monthly sales chart based on Media-Create? (or this one, or GAF's chart of choice)

Sone games actually come and go from the chart in a months time, plus the 1st weeks sales for games is what most people wanna read about.

Speevy said:

Believe me, if we got the NPD once a week, we'd be ALL OVER IT. :D

ypo

Don't worry the gap will be closed next week, if not then the week after or whenever that magically selling game appears!!!

ge-man

TekunoRobby said:
ARRRRRG, it's like people are injected with Haterade the second a sales thread starts.

Anyways nice game sales, has anyone played Mario Party Advance or Top wo Nerae (search function isn't working for me)?

When aren't most GAF members not injected with haterade? The forum is like shark infested water sometimes--the smell of blood sends it into a frenzy.

Diffense

As is the DC done each week at about the same point in each thread....

damage control Darien?

DS has bombed when slightly more than twice as many people own DSs as PSPs?

shortage!!!

lol

Add hyprocrisy to the fanboy sins.

Laguna

Banned
The PSP software sales are dissapointing as ususal. Even that the PSP managed to outsell the DS three times in a row none of the PSP games managed to outsell Sawaru or Mario in a simple week.

Top Bottom