• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Trump: "My father's critics are not even people to me"

Aiii

So not worth it
I beg to differ on who isn't human

95.jpg

This should be in OP between every quote.

People that don't fit the mold of wealthy and white aren't people to him. The People that work in his hotels, the prostitutes he fucks, none of them are.

Rayis

Your father is unfortunately the president of this country, do you expect us to just sit down and take it? Fuck off.
He talks just like his father.

abundant

They are being mean and nasty by not giving the right as much ammo to use against them as they did in the past. How are the GOP supposed to enrage and energize their base without an easy target to constantly focus on?

It's kind of amusing to see the GOP fall apart like this when they no longer have a "boogeyman" to attack.

Mask

Holy shit his projection. Calling critics of someone who has fucked up so massively and been a huge piece of shit, inhuman.

Meanwhile, he hunts animals, has said gross shit, more than likely is entangled in treason himself as well since almost every trump family member is likely to be involved somehow, and his dad was dropping vile shit the whole time Obama was in office, during the election and still drops gross shit on twitter even now.

Yeah, we're inhuman, not this picture perfect example of a demon loosely wearing a human skin.

Trump family shown time and again to be masters of projection.

Eric Trump claims father's critics "not even people."

Trump family lizard humanoids confirmed.

Literally the farthest possible perception from the truth

Also he should never ever open his mouth, as he is the most roastable person on earth

Pedrito

The Jews, Rohingyas and Yazidis, among others, are grateful they've never faced hatred as bad as what the Trump family is facing.

Zushin

I wonder if these creatures know they are cunts and don't care, or if they actually believe the gurgling shite that gets sputtered out of their pouty little bitch puckered lips.

Nobody should be able to besmirch the good name of Trump, which has stood as a beacon of integrity and decency in business and entertainment since the early days of being sued for discrimination.

Yeah, it's not like he's a person in the first place.

Also, we'll need receipts on Trump's charities being something else than cons and laundering.

Jumeira

Banned
This cunt is worse then his incompetent father, he's the twat that posted the refuge/skittles meme right? Also, his criticism of Democrats is illogical , the DNC arnt continuously embroiled in allegations of nepotism, racism, violation of ethics, negligence with backdoor ties to Russia! Its your father administration thats imploding, i know in your household its common behaviour to be a despicable runt, its almost as if he's shocked his nature of being a slimy shit is at odds with the rest of us.

Fuck off mate.

How can the Democrats obstruct anything when the Republicans hold the majorities in both houses of Congress?

rly makes u think

Shaanyboi

Banned
“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” the younger Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “To me, they’re not even people. It’s so, so sad. Morality’s just gone, morals have flown out the window, and we deserve so much better than this as a country.”

No. No you don't. You standing in the White House is a tragedy. Your father being the president? That's a fucking abomination.

You deserve nothing but the absolute worst from the American people. From the fucking planet. And I only hope it gets worse for you.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

No. No you don't. You standing in the White House is a tragedy. Your father being the president? That's a fucking abomination.

You deserve nothing but the absolute worst from the American people. From the fucking planet. And I only hope it gets worse for you.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

yup. They deserve absolutely no respect. In a sane world, they would be in prison.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
And he's not even a person to me considering he has probably earned absolutely nothing in his life, never struggling or persevering for even a moment.

Occam

By the way, who elected the entire Trump clan to the White House?

Is that the way it's going to be from now on? Someone is elected president and their whole family gets to be president, too?

Top Bottom