• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Trump: "My father's critics are not even people to me"

Maybe we should stop attacking the way these people look and focus on the fucked up things they say? It's annoying to scroll through a bunch of images and people critiquing them instead of the actual dumb-fuck hypocrisy that spews from his craw.

These are the same people who let customs hold people for 9 hours because they're brown. Fuck em.

Maybe we should stop attacking the way these people look and focus on the fucked up things they say? It's annoying to scroll through a bunch of images and people critiquing them instead of the actual dumb-fuck hypocrisy that spews from his craw.

It's not just their physical attributes people are mocking, but the way they present themselves. This Eric guy is trying so hard to mold himself as a facsimile of his father, down to the obnoxious "80s wall street guy" haircut and soulless expression.

Anyways.

https://twitter.com/DesiJed/status/872316298478452736

DBsXBfJXkAEpaZN.jpg

Eric Trump looks like the vampire who's survived off of rat blood for months and is waiting for a mom to leave her baby unattended.

Nepenthe

If you want an example of white fragility, look no further than these people. Like, not only is it a bad look following Obama, but for fuck's sake have we ever had any First Family that was this fucking whiny? Again, this is one thing I don't get about a lot of Republicans. How do you win and you're still angry and insecure???

Jisgsaw

“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” the younger Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “To me, they’re not even people. It’s so, so sad. Morality’s just gone, morals have flown out the window, and we deserve so much better than this as a country.”

“You see the Democratic Party, they’re imploding,” he continued. “They’re imploding. They became obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”

“You see the head of the DNC, who is a total whack job — there’s no leadership there,” Eric Trump said.

“While people can disagree on political issues, to infer malicious intent on a charity that has changed so many lives, is not only shameful but is truly disgusting. At the end of the day the only people who lose are the children of St. Jude and other incredibly worthy causes.”

It's when reading shit like this coming from (a) Trump that I'm convinced hypocrisy should be a criminal offence, at least for politicians.

Balphon

Eric predictably has no idea what he's talking about and exhibits the same paper-thin hypocrisy as most people in the President's orbit.

Ivanka is, as usual, either lying or completely ineffective at influencing policy. Either way, she is useless and her constant PR campaign is insufferable.

Ekai

People who care about the humanity of people besides themselves/the very planet lack morals now? Hoo-weee. The sheer amount of projection that Republicans take part in is insane.

Breads

Banned
You didn't raise the money. The donators did. All you did was poise yourself to get a paycheck from it because you could. You directed donated money to enrich your business interests. That's a fact.

Fuck you and your righteous indignation over valid criticism. You are not a victim nor was your endeavor altruistic. You attacked the Clinton foundation for this very thing you fucking hypocrite.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I wouldn't say the Trumps know anything about what "being people" encompasses, so that statement doesn't mean squat.

johnsmith

remember me
Maybe if trump wasn't constantly attacking people based on how they looked.

Ocara

My mouth hung agape while reading that part about democrats being obstructionalist. How? Where? In what pocket universe does eric trump live in? How can anyone seriously say such a ridiculous statement with a straight face. Even in a world where dems were pulling obama era republican-style obstructalism they literally dont have the ability to stop anything currently.

My mouth hung agape while reading that part about democrats being obstructionalist. How? Where? In what pocket universe does eric trump live in? How can anyone seriously say such a ridiculous statement with a straight face. Even in a world where dems were pulling obama era republican-style obstructalism they literally dont have the ability to stop anything currently.

Whenever I hear a Republican cry obstruction, I refer them to Merrick Garland.

iammeiam

Looks like someone is trying to be Daddy's new favorite

DBubi0zUIAANfPe.jpg

This is why she'll always be the worst Trump kid to me. Eric and Don Jr. don't really try to pretend to be anything other than people enabling the father they rely on for money.

Ivanka keeps doing this full court press for where she's not a bad Trump, she will fight for truth and justice and whatever, while doing more to support her father and lend him legitimacy than Don Jr or Eric ever would. If that article contains any real, actual criticism--and not just "I disagree but do so privately blahblahblah"--I'd be shocked.

riotous

Banned
He should be praise for raising money for charities; and scrutinized for lying about aspects of that fund raising and how it benefited his family.

Top Bottom