• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Trump: "My father's critics are not even people to me"

mclem

Looks like someone is trying to be Daddy's new favorite

DBubi0zUIAANfPe.jpg

My word, that's risky phrasing, it invites "So you don't believe in..." for any social issue where she's not vocally opposing him.

Link

The Autumn Wind
It says a lot that these scumlords will only talk to bootlickers like Hannity. They have a lot to answer for, but good luck ever getting the chance to ask them. Instead, they pretend it's nothing but personal attacks. The whole family is dirty as hell, and I hope they all end up in prison.

manakel

I couldn't give two shits less about what fucking Eric Trump thinks about me or anyone else.

Whoever said that he looks like the type of person to go Purging hit it right on the head.

The Great Republican Dehumanization Effort continues unabated.

I've been trying to tell my dangerously close to alt-right brother that those in the White House (along with Fox News) have been for years attempting to make politics an us vs. them game/hate fest.

This is surely the culmination of that.

It's amazing how obvious it is that the Republican party thrives and is built on hate. Here they are controlling three branches of government and they can't get shit done. So now they turn to the old playbook of blaming Dems for all the problems. I hope now people don't start buying it anymore.

Hateful people could get what they want but they'll still find another reason to hate.

Well he's one to talk. Dude doesn't even sound half-human, just like his daddy.

How can the Democrats obstruct anything when the Republicans hold the majorities in both houses of Congress?

rly makes u think

They are responsible for the Republicans incompetence haven't you heard?

LosDaddie

Banned
hmm...while not the smartest statement to be said in public, it's not uncommon to view your political enemies as monsters.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
This is the same moron who publicly posted a picture of his own ballot on voting day, right?
He looks like he has no life in his eyes, like walking corpse. What the hell!
This is very similar to the creepy forced smile you see on Westboro people whenever they go on TV.

RDreamer

My take: she's realizing that her dad is tanking her brand.

Fixed for you. She doesn't have political aspirations, I don't think anyway. She has a brand that she wants to maintain and her dad has completely fucked it over and will continue to going forward.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Did Eric Trump literally say "the sickest, most catastrophic [terminal illnesses]" kids in the world?

Usobuko

Banned
I don't see the Trump family as human beings.

Heck, I don't even see a lot of people as human beings. Parasites are more of an apt term.

Ithil

Watch them throw out "I give money to charity you know!" expecting some kind of medal. They don't even understand that negates any goodwill from it, because they can't comprehend doing something that isn't for a reward or PR praise.

Makonero

Maybe we should stop attacking the way these people look and focus on the fucked up things they say? It's annoying to scroll through a bunch of images and people critiquing them instead of the actual dumb-fuck hypocrisy that spews from his craw.

abundant

After she actually said her dad was a feminist while wearing a straight face, you know that's bullshit. I can't stand to even look at her lying face anymore.

Basically she's just like her dad, only smarter, so it takes a little more effort (not much) to see through her bullshit.

Top Bottom