• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Preseason 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonsito

The song is meh.

Not the best Avantasia song, but miles ahead of competition imo.

I'm not a big fan of the song in particular (and I looove Avantasia), but it's a fun, catchy tune and that's always great for Eurovision. That or Ghost I'd be happy with from Germany.

Yeah, it's the classic single from the last Avantasia albums for the radio, like Dying for an Angel, a good choice for a festival like this, very easy on the ears of the non-metal fans. But I think Ghost is going to win by a landslide today.

Yes, Avantasia (Tobias) is a very awesome and talented 'band' and i hope to see them win tonight. The song is perfect for Eurosong :)

Yeah, I'll be seeing them in two weeks in Madrid and can't wait, but watching them on Eurovision would be fun too

Not the best Avantasia song, but miles ahead of competition imo.

Yeah, it's the classic single from the last Avantasia albums for the radio, like Dying for an Angel, a good choice for a festival like this, very easy on the ears of the non-metal fans. But I think Ghost is going to win by a landslide today.

Yeah, I'll be seeing them in two weeks in Madrid and can't wait, but watching them on Eurovision would be fun too

Spent a good few weeks debating going in London. Gonna watch tonight and if I'm impressed I'll lock it in before it sells out, I think.

oti

Banned
I don't know if I'm asleep or not.
BTW: the German moderator is waaay too nice. Usually he DESTROYS participants in the "normal" contest.

oti

Banned
The dude seems like a nice guy, but I agree. But it's definitely possible that people vote a lot for him him because of the message.

Oh it's in the final no question.

Has anime taken over Germany? Do I have to leave the country now?

GO AWAY RALPH SIEGEL

scamander

Banned
Did you expect they let you vote for free? You poor, poor child.

EDIT: LAAAAURA (& Ralph)... Ella Endlich...
we are fucked.

oti

Banned
The crowd is bored to death. Rightfully so.
#TeamUkraine

Wait, was that Stich?
Manga girl 4eva.

The Paris attacks dude will win.

oti

Banned
Why are there only dudes in the first rows?

Oh no I can't hear all the songs again. Muting for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom