• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should buy doooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm

I think it's alright to be nostalgic about marketing X advertising for products you've loved , that halo 3 action figure battle commercial was amazing

Do iiiiiiiiit. I haven't given a shit about a shooter in decades but man....Doom is great.

I just started a Nightmare playthrough

AcridMeat

Banned
I was about to say "imagine how goofy you'd look jerking off with a headset on" then I remembered there's no way to look cool while jerking off
Why would you be thinking about what you look like while jerking off?
definitely.

but just "hi" or "hey" is boring. Have some fun with it :p
Yeah this. That's why Bumble is interesting, to see the roles swapped. They mostly say hey. :|

I usually try to come with a left field question.
What's for dinner?
Blue corn chips and salsa and a 24 oz Sapporo because it's all I have left from the store. Wasn't going to miss watching this Sharks game.

WHICH IS AWESOME RIGHT NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

zeemumu

I should buy doooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm

I think it's alright to be nostalgic about marketing X advertising for products you've loved , that halo 3 action figure battle commercial was amazing

It's completely fine. The main thing that I remember from those old game shows is the product placement. A lot of keyboards...FROM YAMAHA!!!!!!!

Well...that and I remember wanting to do that toy store run.

That toy run should be as follow

Run to the video game department, put those slips of papers in your cart X systems and run back to the starting line

Then use the last 30 seconds to get Legos

zeemumu

My history with music is out of whack. When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to watch TV until the homework was done so I used to do my homework listening to Radio Disney. I got a few good songs out of it because this was before Disney started mass producing their own musicians, but then there was stuff like Crazy Frog, and I know the words to 1985 by Bowling for Soup for some reason.

Roxas was a good singer.

That toy run should be as follow

Run to the video game department, put those slips of papers in your cart X systems and run back to the starting line

Then use the last 30 seconds to get Legos

Pretty much

Misha

Banned
KEEP POSTING

giphy.gif

Pau

So instead of studying I just lay in bed with Kark talking about puppies and how much we don't like Tony Stark.

Pau

Go ahead. I used to do that quite a few time but I went to a drugstore/pharmacy. Yes yes I know the coke joke works even better in this context
Did you go in your pjs because I am not getting dressed at midnight.

Somehow I read that as "some coke" and I was wondering why you'd go to a deli for that....
I'm not cool enough for that.

Kark is still up so he might judge me. :c

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
haha no I don't really own pjs. When I have to sleep I just wear my boxer briefs. Plus it would be cold when school would be in session so I had to bundle up

I said it was my last post on the thread but I lied. Take a picture in the boxer briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom