• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

Pau have I told you yet that you have the best Twitter handle
Thank you! I'm very proud of it!

how is it different? that might explain why my Spanish class in school kept marking me wrong for lls and ys
Most Spanish speakers pronounce them with the same sound as the English y. Like in you. Meanwhile when I say "yo", I pronounce it "jo". Or "Me llamo Pau" would usually be pronounced "Me yamo Pau." but I'd say "Me jamo Pau." (I don't know how to do those fancy pronunciation guide things. :p)

Misha

Banned
Thank you! I'm very proud of it!

Most Spanish speakers pronounce them with the same sound as the English y. Like in you. Meanwhile when I say "yo", I pronounce it "jo". Or "Me llamo Pau" would usually be pronounced "Me yamo Pau." but I'd say "Me jamo Pau." (I don't know how to do those fancy pronunciation guide things. :p)

I see

how do the Argentinians do it?

Pau

Turned in my programming project. Good riddance.

Now to study for the last and hardest final: Mathematical Statistics.

;-;

Halo 3 easily had the greatest hype train in the history of hype trains.

Starry Night
The legendary Believe trailer
Landfall

It's crazy that we might not ever reach the levels of hype displayed during that marketing campaign.

Fired up Smash Bros Melee with the girlfriend and the intro still gets me amped as fuck.

--

Just found out today that the Doom "incoming transmission" jingle is the same as Commonwealth Bank's paypass verified jingle.

Threw me for a loop when I got a coffee at the hospital this morning.

Jobbs

Banned
Turned in my programming project. Good riddance.

Now to study for the last and hardest final: Mathematical Statistics.

;-;

www.nice.com/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=youve+got+this

DWq9cVh.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
that hype train was legit amazing for that game. I don't think a game has really matched it since. All the trailers were different, and excelled on an artistic merit too

I'd be surprised if anything ever does touch the Halo 3 hype train. That was a special time in gaming.

---

Good luck on your final Pau.

It's crazy that we might not ever reach the levels of hype displayed during that marketing campaign.

Part of me wishes I could go back and live through it again.

FUME5

man the halo 3 announcement trailers still gets me. so well done

Gears of War Mad World was one of the best ever.

I'd be surprised if anything ever does touch the Halo 3 hype train. That was a special time in gaming.

Part of me wishes I could go back and live through it again.

I remember that was the first (and last) midnight launch I went to with a friend.

What a time

Are you guys seriously getting nostalgic about marketing materials?

man the halo 3 announcement trailers still gets me. so well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Ezd2FqxAU

Halo 3 easily had the greatest hype train in the history of hype trains.

Starry Night
The legendary Believe trailer - best one- for me
Landfall

I was just 18 when that godly game released, freshman year in college lol so yeah I fucked that semester up big time, plus it released in September haha RIGGED
that being said, that was the last time I was at max hype for a game, 3 years to end the story and it delivered , multiplayer was awesome and the single player was great
what happened to halo :(

It's better than this one

I promise.

Five threads ago, a great apocalypse struck NeoGAF. Many members, consumed by their thirst, turned into mindless zombies. However, there were those who escaped. By working together towards one common goal, survival, they have managed to create a new life for themselves on the outskirts of the forum. The threat is not gone, nor will it ever be. But there is no need to fear the walking thirst. Not here.

This is their story.

Alicia Clark is gay in the denial that is my headcannon. Here she is feeding me Jell-O.

0aYFOES.png

And here we are being blanket burritos.

tn9DWZJ.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

one last time we get to see it then :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Feels good to just be in a t-shirt and undies. Whew. Now I need a man to fondle my goodies and make a milkshake.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If my shitposting is too sexy for you guys let me know so I can wipe my ass with your concerns. XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom